Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours 05:22 - Jul 26 with 6070 viewstextbackup

Matt Rhead has joined that headcast Glenn Tamplin at billericay

And secondly, I’m not even sure I should post it, but we appear to have an absolute wrong’un amongst us on here. Hopefully never to be seen at PR again (or any game Town play in, or open day!!)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:11 - Jul 26 with 696 viewswkj

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:08 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

You say Love Island, but she told me it was actually over your footwear choices.

Footware*

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:13 - Jul 26 with 690 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:08 - Jul 26 by footers

She your 'best friend' or 'wife in waiting' rommers? ;)

Always fun, grappling with a passionate woman!

No she actually is my best friend! In fact one of my closest mates is with her. Which is nice!

The girl I thought I had something with at uni.. that all went tits up a while back.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:15 - Jul 26 with 675 viewsSpruceMoose

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:11 - Jul 26 by wkj

Footware*

Wearhouse

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:16 - Jul 26 with 671 viewsSpruceMoose

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:13 - Jul 26 by The_Romford_Blue

No she actually is my best friend! In fact one of my closest mates is with her. Which is nice!

The girl I thought I had something with at uni.. that all went tits up a while back.

Well, now you have to tell us the tale.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:18 - Jul 26 with 665 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:16 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

Well, now you have to tell us the tale.

I’d love to. But it ended with my whole flat turning against her (other than one person), everyone hating her ex BF (now her current BF) and me punching a wall before we went out for a night I have absolutely no recollection of. I was in a state somewhat though apparently.

A long while ago now though. Late February ish

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:24 - Jul 26 with 654 viewsfooters

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:18 - Jul 26 by The_Romford_Blue

I’d love to. But it ended with my whole flat turning against her (other than one person), everyone hating her ex BF (now her current BF) and me punching a wall before we went out for a night I have absolutely no recollection of. I was in a state somewhat though apparently.

Don't punch walls, mate.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:25 - Jul 26 with 650 viewsSpruceMoose

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:18 - Jul 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Don't get too invested in the birds at uni Rommers, easy come easy go!

Oats are meant for sowing wildly! Much better to form some decent friendships like you're doing. They are far more likely to last a lifetime than a fling picked up in the union.

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:29 - Jul 26 with 640 viewsTractorCam

Did she tell you she hates love island?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Login to get fewer ads

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:30 - Jul 26 with 627 viewswkj

Tbf there are worse things you could have punched, so good choice on your part

Crybaby

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:34 - Jul 26 with 614 viewsMJallday

Just one question in this whole saga

Who is Troy ? (I’m Afraid I only know twtd names)

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:35 - Jul 26 with 603 viewswkj

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:34 - Jul 26 by MJallday

Troy is Troyse

Crybaby

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:36 - Jul 26 with 600 viewsSpruceMoose

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:34 - Jul 26 by MJallday

Posts on here as Troyse. Having some financial difficulties that his autism is making difficult for him to cope with. He's posted on here a little about it. No idea why 12th Man would see fit to send him Twitter abuse for it.

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:39 - Jul 26 with 593 viewsMJallday

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:36 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

Posts on here as Troyse. Having some financial difficulties that his autism is making difficult for him to cope with. He's posted on here a little about it. No idea why 12th Man would see fit to send him Twitter abuse for it.

Ahh yes recognise that name.

Also very sorry to see any TWTD poster having money worries. Troyes if you are reading this feel free to PM - I spent a large part of my career in bank manager (and funnily enough I now work for the UKs largest building society at their HO) so if you need some advice or just a shoulder to sound upon, PM me

To the poster that had a go at him. You sound like a c**t

MJ

Edit - I do extend that offer to the entire twtd family. Discretion assured
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 15:41]

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024