Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours 05:22 - Jul 26 with 6069 viewstextbackup

Matt Rhead has joined that headcast Glenn Tamplin at billericay

And secondly, I’m not even sure I should post it, but we appear to have an absolute wrong’un amongst us on here. Hopefully never to be seen at PR again (or any game Town play in, or open day!!)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 09:46 - Jul 26 with 2038 viewsHerbivore

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 09:13 - Jul 26 by textbackup

I agree. So calm down.

But as I say beer football anger - unless you live under a rock you can’t possibly consider this bloke will be safe in the ground.

Which is why I don't agree with outing him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 11:50 - Jul 26 with 1933 viewstextbackup

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 09:46 - Jul 26 by Herbivore

Which is why I don't agree with outing him.

Best take that up with the evening star then

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 11:52 - Jul 26 with 1927 viewsHerbivore

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 11:50 - Jul 26 by textbackup

Best take that up with the evening star then

Not sure they were the ones outing him on twitter? Reporting a conviction, including the offender's name, is pretty standard and not really the issue here.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 11:58 - Jul 26 with 1912 viewschicoazul

Pretty sure Berra will still be having nightmares about Rhead well into his dotage.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 12:04 - Jul 26 with 1894 viewsSpruceMoose

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 05:37 - Jul 26 by textbackup

I’d assume lastnight as that’s when it become knowledge?

Missed it on here tho as was rammed at work.

I’m pretty sure I can guess some stood up for him... after all this is TWTD.

The state of your last line. Maybe you should sling your hook if you think that of this forum?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 12:05 - Jul 26 with 1894 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 07:05 - Jul 26 by SitfcB

Address published in the Evening Star link tbf.

I don't understand how people linked the story of the baby incident to the Twitter/TWTD user? Does anyone have any proof that the name in the article is the user's real name, or that the bloke in the mug shots of the article are the same bloke who runs the accounts?

Feel like I've perhaps missed something
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 12:19]
Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 12:10 - Jul 26 with 1886 viewsfooters

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 12:05 - Jul 26 by No_Moore_Kieffer

I don't understand how people linked the story of the baby incident to the Twitter/TWTD user? Does anyone have any proof that the name in the article is the user's real name, or that the bloke in the mug shots of the article are the same bloke who runs the accounts?

Feel like I've perhaps missed something
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 12:19]

In short, yes.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 12:12 - Jul 26 with 1881 viewsSpruceMoose

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 12:10 - Jul 26 by footers

In short, yes.

Well it'll be an interesting court case when someone kicks the crap out of him next season...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 12:23 - Jul 26 with 1852 viewsSuperblue95

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 12:12 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

Well it'll be an interesting court case when someone kicks the crap out of him next season...

I know he’s a long way from being the full ticket but surely he will have the sense to stay away?!

Not seen him post on here since it all unravelled so perhaps he will go completely off grid

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 12:25 - Jul 26 with 1846 viewsSpruceMoose

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 12:23 - Jul 26 by Superblue95

I know he’s a long way from being the full ticket but surely he will have the sense to stay away?!

Not seen him post on here since it all unravelled so perhaps he will go completely off grid

Who knows. I think Texters is right though. Big risk of someone having a few beers and doing something silly.

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 12:29 - Jul 26 with 1837 viewsSuperblue95

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 12:25 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

Who knows. I think Texters is right though. Big risk of someone having a few beers and doing something silly.

Definitely. Not sure many would feel sorry for him if he did get a kicking too.

Wouldn’t achieve anything though, other than getting whoever did it into a bit of hot water

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 12:55 - Jul 26 with 1803 viewswkj

Indeed, we have had for a long time sadly Texters

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 12:57 - Jul 26 with 1799 viewsTractorCam

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 12:23 - Jul 26 by Superblue95

Just like 12th man he will probably wait a couple weeks then make a new account again.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 13:02 - Jul 26 with 1783 viewsSuperblue95

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 12:57 - Jul 26 by TractorCam

Just like 12th man he will probably wait a couple weeks then make a new account again.

Which would be a good idea if he wasn’t so stupid as to make it blindingly obvious it’s him again like last time

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 13:03 - Jul 26 with 1782 viewswkj

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 12:57 - Jul 26 by TractorCam

Hopefully he wont get all Billy big balls and and generally treating most other fans with utter contempt, let alone bully someone else defenceless like he did Troy. Rightly or wrongly the people who knew about him and his pastfor a while, it was his abuse towards Troy was the tipping point, rightly or wrongly depending on your point of view.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 13:05]

Crybaby

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 13:34 - Jul 26 with 1731 viewsTractorCam

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 13:02 - Jul 26 by Superblue95

Which would be a good idea if he wasn’t so stupid as to make it blindingly obvious it’s him again like last time

Exactly, It will be very obvious very quickly!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 14:54 - Jul 26 with 1660 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 13:03 - Jul 26 by wkj

Hopefully he wont get all Billy big balls and and generally treating most other fans with utter contempt, let alone bully someone else defenceless like he did Troy. Rightly or wrongly the people who knew about him and his pastfor a while, it was his abuse towards Troy was the tipping point, rightly or wrongly depending on your point of view.
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 13:05]

As you rightly said to me on twitter yesterday mate, it was his attacking of Troy that was his biggest mistake on twitter.

Edit - I’ve replied to the wrong post here - meant to be in reply to TractorCam
[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 15:00]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 14:57 - Jul 26 with 1645 viewswkj

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 14:54 - Jul 26 by The_Romford_Blue

As you rightly said to me on twitter yesterday mate, it was his attacking of Troy that was his biggest mistake on twitter.

That might have been someone else big man, I'm not in twitter mate. Good to be on the same team again now lad, thanks for sticking with me bud

Crybaby

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 14:58 - Jul 26 with 1640 viewsSpruceMoose

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 14:54 - Jul 26 by The_Romford_Blue

That was so fecking stupid. TWTD seems to have developed a genuine concern for Troy. There's nobody worse he could have needlessly attacked in the forum's eyes. I presume he was jealous or something, which is deeply weird.

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:05 - Jul 26 with 1621 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 14:57 - Jul 26 by wkj

That might have been someone else big man, I'm not in twitter mate. Good to be on the same team again now lad, thanks for sticking with me bud

Meant to reply to TractorCam there. My mistake.

I think on things like this, the actual important things, we were always going to be on the same side. It’s the un-important stuff we disagreed on.

Which reminds me.. me and my best mate had an argument a couple of weeks ago about love island of all things. We were laughing about it a couple of hours later but it’s funny how things escalate over the smallest things. That argument with her, kinda reminds me about 99% of arguments on here in a way. They always feel much more at the time.

On something like this.. there’s a case of right and wrong. And any reasonable person will side with what is right in the world.

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:06 - Jul 26 with 1613 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 14:58 - Jul 26 by SpruceMoose

That was so fecking stupid. TWTD seems to have developed a genuine concern for Troy. There's nobody worse he could have needlessly attacked in the forum's eyes. I presume he was jealous or something, which is deeply weird.

I did a double take when I saw it on twitter. When I kicked off at him, I had no idea of his previous stuff.

By starting on Troy, all he did was cause his previous stuff to come out.

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:07 - Jul 26 with 1610 viewsSpruceMoose

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:05 - Jul 26 by The_Romford_Blue

I think on things like this, the actual important things, we were always going to be on the same side. It’s the un-important stuff we disagreed on.

Which reminds me.. me and my best mate had an argument a couple of weeks ago about love island of all things. We were laughing about it a couple of hours later but it’s funny how things escalate over the smallest things. That argument with her, kinda reminds me about 99% of arguments on here in a way. They always feel much more at the time.

On something like this.. there’s a case of right and wrong. And any reasonable person will side with what is right in the world.

Yeah, no grey area with this one. I don't care about the person in question, but I hope nobody clouts him, mainly because I don't want the person doing the clouting getting in any strife.

Given everything we know about this poster, excommunication from the Town community is probably a really hard punishment for him to take.

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:08 - Jul 26 with 1605 viewsfooters

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:05 - Jul 26 by The_Romford_Blue

She your 'best friend' or 'wife in waiting' rommers? ;)

Always fun, grappling with a passionate woman!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:08 - Jul 26 with 1603 viewswkj

Me and Jessica almost got unengaged because of our differing views on love Island

Crybaby

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:08 - Jul 26 with 1600 viewsSpruceMoose

Two things I’ve learnt from twitter in last few hours on 15:08 - Jul 26 by wkj

Me and Jessica almost got unengaged because of our differing views on love Island

You say Love Island, but she told me it was actually over your footwear choices.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024