Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's perfectly acceptable to poison the environment 13:29 - Aug 21 with 2526 viewschicoazul

as long as you're rich.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

It's perfectly acceptable to poison the environment on 15:57 - Aug 21 with 537 viewsStokieBlue

It's perfectly acceptable to poison the environment on 15:53 - Aug 21 by lowhouseblue

they all have a life style - constant pointless international travel - which is completely unsustainable in environmental terms. and through the media that is promoted as what others should aspire to if they're rich enough. rather than silly gestures they could set a public example by only flying economy so as to minimise the impact of their travel - i suspect they would then stay at home more.

Not wanting to have a dig at gestures but did anyone notice that they are having to fly out a crew to bring the yacht taking Greta Thunberg back to Europe?

SB
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 15:59]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

It's perfectly acceptable to poison the environment on 16:15 - Aug 21 with 502 viewschicoazul

It's perfectly acceptable to poison the environment on 15:48 - Aug 21 by StokieBlue

To be fair that is the exactly behaviour of royalty for more than a millennium regardless of country.

SB

Also they literally said the other week they are not having any more than 2 kids for "environmental reasons"
lolololol

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

It's perfectly acceptable to poison the environment on 18:10 - Aug 21 with 463 viewscaught-in-limbo

It's perfectly acceptable to poison the environment on 15:57 - Aug 21 by StokieBlue

Not wanting to have a dig at gestures but did anyone notice that they are having to fly out a crew to bring the yacht taking Greta Thunberg back to Europe?

SB
[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 15:59]

Yep, Lowhouse did at 14:51.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:14 - Aug 21 with 461 viewsSpruceMoose

It's perfectly acceptable to poison the environment on 15:17 - Aug 21 by footers

People just shouldn't say anything. It's not like something quite bad is happening.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

It's perfectly acceptable to poison the environment on 05:31 - Aug 22 with 388 viewsStokieBlue

It's perfectly acceptable to poison the environment on 18:10 - Aug 21 by caught-in-limbo

Yep, Lowhouse did at 14:51.

Indeed.

I seemed to have missed that.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024