Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liz to be asked to Prorogue parliament today? 09:01 - Aug 28 with 30212 viewsElderGrizzly

Liz to be asked to Prorogue parliament today? on 15:12 - Aug 29 with 385 viewsSpruceMoose

Liz to be asked to Prorogue parliament today? on 15:11 - Aug 29 by Ryorry

Given the way drought is making deserts out of normally grassy plains, horses probably also think the planet would be better off without humans!

I've been catfished by you. Next thing I'll discover is that NaylorsBoots is actually MulleysPlace!!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Liz to be asked to Prorogue parliament today? on 15:45 - Aug 29 with 360 viewsEwan_Oozami

Liz to be asked to Prorogue parliament today? on 14:25 - Aug 29 by SpruceMoose

Every fücking day the news is depressing and each day is worse and worse, but at the same time it becomes more and more normal. The world is insane. The government of one of the most powerful countries in the world refuses to acknowledge climate change is real at a time when we are on a cliff edge ffs.

Hateful speech and actions towards minorities go unchecked and unremarked upon. Lies are truth, shame is absent and cruelty is the order of the day. Everything is a joke to people. Just bantz. It's like we spend every day of our lives getting clubbed in the balls by a cackling Alex DeLarge.

Decades of progress in human and environmental rights are being binned at the drop of a hat. It's sickening, and the worst thing about it is that the people responsible will never face retribution for what they've done. They've already got away with it. Rich white, genuinely evil men like David Koch, who have spent their lives ruining the lives and environment of others go to their graves safe, warm and wealthy.

The second worst thing is that the people cheering it on know they are fücking themselves over, but they don't care because the people they hate are going to be fücked too.

I'm done with it all to be honest Glassers. Feel like retreating to the woods, living quietly and simply and waving off any visitors with the end of a shotgun. The world is fücked. I don't know how anyone with kids is not in a state of panic about the world they are going to inherit.

Grump over. Roll on us spanking Shrewsbury this weekend.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 14:27]

You've gone native - always knew you'd end up a Prepper! ;-)

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024