Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Following on from yesterday's food dislikes... 14:14 - Sep 13 with 836 viewsSpruceMoose

What would be your last meal on death row? I'll have anything cooked by Stokie.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Following on from yesterday's food dislikes... on 14:17 - Sep 13 with 823 viewsJ2BLUE

A never-ending gobstopper

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Following on from yesterday's food dislikes... on 14:26 - Sep 13 with 804 viewsKieran_Knows

Tuna and pasta. Only if it was cooked by my old dear though, exquisite.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Following on from yesterday's food dislikes... on 14:28 - Sep 13 with 793 viewsSpruceMoose

Following on from yesterday's food dislikes... on 14:17 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

Not the first time you've experienced a shocker with your mouth full I reckon.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Following on from yesterday's food dislikes... on 14:29 - Sep 13 with 791 viewsSwansea_Blue

Following on from yesterday's food dislikes... on 14:17 - Sep 13 by J2BLUE

I didn't realise you've know Phil that long

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Following on from yesterday's food dislikes... on 14:29 - Sep 13 with 787 viewsSpruceMoose

Following on from yesterday's food dislikes... on 14:29 - Sep 13 by Swansea_Blue

I didn't realise you've know Phil that long

Thought it was William Hague.

Following on from yesterday's food dislikes... on 16:35 - Sep 13 with 738 viewsBloomBlue

Beef and ale suet pudding, can I also have one of those cans of Sanpellegrino drinks, I've always liked how they put that protective foil over the top of the can.
Following on from yesterday's food dislikes... on 16:38 - Sep 13 with 732 viewskinnockers

Two Dairylea Lunchables (ham and cheese original).

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

Following on from yesterday's food dislikes... on 16:45 - Sep 13 with 719 viewsfabian_illness

Following on from yesterday's food dislikes... on 16:35 - Sep 13 by BloomBlue

Beef and ale suet pudding, can I also have one of those cans of Sanpellegrino drinks, I've always liked how they put that protective foil over the top of the can.

That foil is handy, stops the germs.
Wouldn’t want to catch the flu.
Login to get fewer ads

Following on from yesterday's food dislikes... on 16:52 - Sep 13 with 713 viewswkj

Eggs, Salad and Gammon

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Following on from yesterday's food dislikes... on 03:16 - Sep 14 with 620 viewsjeera

You can have anything you like.

So long as it's sausages.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Following on from yesterday's food dislikes... on 03:24 - Sep 14 with 616 viewswkj

Following on from yesterday's food dislikes... on 03:16 - Sep 14 by jeera

Up at 3am playing nurse, and I want bangers and mash for brekkie, what a life.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Following on from yesterday's food dislikes... on 07:04 - Sep 14 with 580 viewsEly_Blue

Following on from yesterday's food dislikes... on 03:16 - Sep 14 by jeera

Or cheese

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Following on from yesterday's food dislikes... on 08:03 - Sep 14 with 547 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

A really spicy curry. I am innocent so I'm leaving them something to clean up and remember me by!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024