Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are beyond satire #265884 18:19 - Sep 17 with 1111 viewsHerbivore

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/17/eu-given-brexit-draft-with-back

What kind of negotiating strategy are the government trying to pull off here exactly? Bunch of clowns. They're making us a laughing stock.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We are beyond satire #265884 on 18:28 - Sep 17 with 1061 viewsDubtractor

Was about to post that.

This must be one of the most shambolic governments we've ever had the misfortune to have.

Absolute sh1t show.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We are beyond satire #265884 on 18:28 - Sep 17 with 1055 viewsBlueBadger

So, 'have cake and eat it' is still the aim of negotiations here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We are beyond satire #265884 on 18:49 - Sep 17 with 1021 viewsFreddies_Ears

We are beyond satire #265884 on 18:28 - Sep 17 by BlueBadger

So, 'have cake and eat it' is still the aim of negotiations here.

I am still torn between whether our government are seriously incompetent on an epic scale, or whether they are using every trick possible to force a no deal.

If the first, they utterly fail to understand how to build relationships and trust. That will kill us post-Brexit.
If the second, their actions are bordering on criminality, and the Supreme Court still might decide they overstepped that line.
We are beyond satire #265884 on 18:52 - Sep 17 with 1012 viewsBlueBadger

We are beyond satire #265884 on 18:49 - Sep 17 by Freddies_Ears

I am still torn between whether our government are seriously incompetent on an epic scale, or whether they are using every trick possible to force a no deal.

If the first, they utterly fail to understand how to build relationships and trust. That will kill us post-Brexit.
If the second, their actions are bordering on criminality, and the Supreme Court still might decide they overstepped that line.

Personally, I'm going with 'both'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We are beyond satire #265884 on 20:01 - Sep 17 with 930 viewsOldsmoker

This is at the level of schoolboy japes.
The guys behind this think that the Blockbuster "Can I have a P please Bob?" is still funny.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

We are beyond satire #265884 on 20:43 - Sep 17 with 862 viewsDarth_Koont

Imagine this lot as professionals in the private sector. They’d be out of business within months - and probably sued for damages too.

Pronouns: He/Him

We are beyond satire #265884 on 21:38 - Sep 17 with 811 viewsSwansea_Blue

Did a quick search and this popped up. Had bit of a chuckle. You have to laugh, they’re just so pathetic.

In case anyone missed it, Liz Truss has to apologise to the courts yesterday for breaking a court ban on arms sales to Saudi. So effectively for breaking the law.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024