Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here 21:34 - Sep 27 with 8009 viewsBluefish

They have launched a mass attack on jo swinson. Apparently she is the only thing stopping their cult leader from getting into power. Bit odd thing to expect her to make way for him when she is so far clear of him.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:32 - Sep 30 with 892 viewswkj

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:27 - Sep 30 by Ryorry

Apparently momentum & JC are beyond criticism as far as some are concerned, no matter how urgent the need to boot out Johnson, JRM & co.

Not beyond critisism, but commenting on uncharacteristic comments. Evidence people are getting wound up about things to a feverish level. It is my opinion that te smart thing to do for a swing voter right now is vote for Corbyn and then watch as his party ousts him when he's in power, rather than get the arse because of the bogeyman. That is the quickest way to get rid of him imho. Much better things to do than getting in a loop of discord and put downs I'd say.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 12:33]

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:38 - Sep 30 with 886 viewsRyorry

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:32 - Sep 30 by wkj

Not beyond critisism, but commenting on uncharacteristic comments. Evidence people are getting wound up about things to a feverish level. It is my opinion that te smart thing to do for a swing voter right now is vote for Corbyn and then watch as his party ousts him when he's in power, rather than get the arse because of the bogeyman. That is the quickest way to get rid of him imho. Much better things to do than getting in a loop of discord and put downs I'd say.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 12:33]

Just answered question succinctly as in tearing rush (ditto this morning), don't read too much into it.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:55 - Sep 30 with 868 viewswkj

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:38 - Sep 30 by Ryorry

Just answered question succinctly as in tearing rush (ditto this morning), don't read too much into it.

There is so much casual mudslinging going around, I cant not look at it with dismay

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:55 - Sep 30 with 868 viewsDarth_Koont

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:17 - Sep 30 by giant_stow

Seems to me its too early to say whether Corbyn can win the election, but I don't blame Ryorry for being alarmed at progress towards that goal so far. Things don;t look great in the polls - aren't you, Darth and co at least a little bit anxious about the prospect of 5 more years of Johnson?!

Of course. But I'm even more concerned about another two decades of not doing the important things for this country because there's a perceived need to appease a right-wing media and win soft centre votes.

It's by not fighting the pervading right-wing and free market narrative that we've sleepwalked into a populist nightmare.

Pronouns: He/Him

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:55 - Sep 30 with 867 viewswkj

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:23 - Sep 30 by giant_stow

They're all we've got for an indicator though. I fear the worst, one way or another.

Your fear shall soon be for nout.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 12:55]

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 13:02 - Sep 30 with 842 viewsgiant_stow

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:55 - Sep 30 by Darth_Koont

Of course. But I'm even more concerned about another two decades of not doing the important things for this country because there's a perceived need to appease a right-wing media and win soft centre votes.

It's by not fighting the pervading right-wing and free market narrative that we've sleepwalked into a populist nightmare.

How do you win without the soft centre votes? Or is the plan to persuade and convert the soft centre into the left? Might be a stretch that leaves the path open for the right....

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 13:07 - Sep 30 with 823 viewsBrixtonBlue

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:27 - Sep 30 by Ryorry

Apparently momentum & JC are beyond criticism as far as some are concerned, no matter how urgent the need to boot out Johnson, JRM & co.

Who says they are beyond criticism?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 13:07 - Sep 30 with 819 viewsRyorry

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 13:02 - Sep 30 by giant_stow

How do you win without the soft centre votes? Or is the plan to persuade and convert the soft centre into the left? Might be a stretch that leaves the path open for the right....

Aaarghoh, you'll never know the pain of this ITFC fan constantly having to acknowledge a budgie expressing things everso much better than me! ;/

Login to get fewer ads

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 13:09 - Sep 30 with 813 viewswkj

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 13:07 - Sep 30 by Ryorry

Aaarghoh, you'll never know the pain of this ITFC fan constantly having to acknowledge a budgie expressing things everso much better than me! ;/

This isn't a football thread, no need for further tribalism when Ullaa is nothing but a gentlemen with us on here.

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 13:09 - Sep 30 with 809 viewsRyorry

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:55 - Sep 30 by wkj

Your fear shall soon be for nout.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 12:55]

I often vote for Kayden in the prediction league :)

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 13:11 - Sep 30 with 801 viewswkj

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 13:09 - Sep 30 by Ryorry

I often vote for Kayden in the prediction league :)

My middle name isn't Kayden nor has it ever been

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 13:13 - Sep 30 with 795 viewsRyorry

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 13:09 - Sep 30 by wkj

This isn't a football thread, no need for further tribalism when Ullaa is nothing but a gentlemen with us on here.

He is, but you're taking what I say way with way too much seriousness (altho he certainly does express what I was trying to say far better than me).

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 13:21 - Sep 30 with 772 viewswkj

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 13:13 - Sep 30 by Ryorry

He is, but you're taking what I say way with way too much seriousness (altho he certainly does express what I was trying to say far better than me).

It is about time someone took the situation seriously. I have a real vision for the future, but it all starts at home. There is far too much unchecked propagander shaping peoples opinions online and I see it every day on here as people accept the poison bing drip fed to them in "manufactured memes" and horse arsed tweets as Gospel.

Jokes and casual snipes often serves as a mask for this social brainwashing we unknowingly, or knowingly, take part in. So yes, I do challenge myself to make sure I don't fall in to that pattern of behaviour myself and make sure that mask slips right off of the propagander machine that we all do blindly peddle.

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 13:27 - Sep 30 with 757 viewsDarth_Koont

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 13:02 - Sep 30 by giant_stow

You offer an alternative direction and convince people.

What are you expecting with "More of the same"?

Pronouns: He/Him

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 14:13 - Sep 30 with 707 viewsRyorry

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 13:21 - Sep 30 by wkj

It is about time someone took the situation seriously. I have a real vision for the future, but it all starts at home. There is far too much unchecked propagander shaping peoples opinions online and I see it every day on here as people accept the poison bing drip fed to them in "manufactured memes" and horse arsed tweets as Gospel.

Jokes and casual snipes often serves as a mask for this social brainwashing we unknowingly, or knowingly, take part in. So yes, I do challenge myself to make sure I don't fall in to that pattern of behaviour myself and make sure that mask slips right off of the propagander machine that we all do blindly peddle.

"It is about time someone took the situation seriously"
Bit of an "uncharacteristic" patronising comment to suggest other people aren't - are you sure you're not "getting wound up about things to a feverish level" yourself?

I agree about the need for scrutiny on social media etc btw, hence my apol for recycling the fake quote on previous page.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 14:16]

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 14:14 - Sep 30 with 705 viewswkj

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 14:13 - Sep 30 by Ryorry

"It is about time someone took the situation seriously"
Bit of an "uncharacteristic" patronising comment to suggest other people aren't - are you sure you're not "getting wound up about things to a feverish level" yourself?

I agree about the need for scrutiny on social media etc btw, hence my apol for recycling the fake quote on previous page.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 14:16]

It isn't and No I am not, quite simply

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 14:18 - Sep 30 with 697 viewsRyorry

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 14:14 - Sep 30 by wkj

It isn't and No I am not, quite simply

So it's characteristic then?!

^Joke alert^

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 14:20 - Sep 30 with 689 viewswkj

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 14:18 - Sep 30 by Ryorry

So it's characteristic then?!

^Joke alert^

It wasn't patronising in the slightest. It was a typical comment from me to be dismayed with the way we're being shaped to think and react.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024