Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here 21:34 - Sep 27 with 8008 viewsBluefish

They have launched a mass attack on jo swinson. Apparently she is the only thing stopping their cult leader from getting into power. Bit odd thing to expect her to make way for him when she is so far clear of him.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:02 - Sep 29 with 1115 viewscleaner

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:00 - Sep 29 by wkj

Please post cleaner music in the future, bit to much of that saucy language for a Sunday.

Sorry to intrude. Cleaner doesn't perform that hippity hoppity music. Please don't hate Cleaner but I think you made a mistake.
The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:05 - Sep 29 with 1107 viewsfooters

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:00 - Sep 29 by wkj

Please post cleaner music in the future, bit to much of that saucy language for a Sunday.

Yeah yeah, uh oh...

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:11 - Sep 29 with 1089 viewsGlasgowBlue

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 11:21 - Sep 29 by Darth_Koont

Err ... your mum?

This is below even your usual standard. Are you hungover?

Only slightly hung over. I’m trying to get forty winks sat in a big wicker chair on the banks of the Garonne whilst the Mrs browses the market stalls, but reading your angry rants is quite addictive.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:15 - Sep 29 with 1082 viewswkj

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:11 - Sep 29 by GlasgowBlue

Only slightly hung over. I’m trying to get forty winks sat in a big wicker chair on the banks of the Garonne whilst the Mrs browses the market stalls, but reading your angry rants is quite addictive.

Not face down in a gutter in Margate then while the Mrs nips down to the Co-op for some andrew's liver salts? Sounds like a rubbish getaway to me.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 15:02 - Sep 29 with 1005 viewsRyorry

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 17:42 - Sep 28 by Darth_Koont

Fair enough.

Although a lot of people see Corbyn and the policies he stands for as a positive and much-needed social change. A bit of chanting doesn't go amiss in that context.

"A bit"? Irritatingly repeated at every possible opportunity is a terrible representation of a supposedly serious party, and I'd have thought it's actually very counter-productive.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 15:04 - Sep 29 with 1003 viewsbaxterbasics

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 11:58 - Sep 29 by footers

I saw Public Enemy live in 2017 and got a high five from Flava Flav.

Think we’ve gone a bit off topic.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2019 15:04]

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 18:16 - Sep 29 with 933 viewsDarth_Koont

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 15:02 - Sep 29 by Ryorry

"A bit"? Irritatingly repeated at every possible opportunity is a terrible representation of a supposedly serious party, and I'd have thought it's actually very counter-productive.

Suppose it depends if you like Corbyn and think he is a serious politician.

I hate the Tommy Robinson one.

Pronouns: He/Him

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 20:04 - Sep 29 with 902 viewsBackToRussia

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 15:02 - Sep 29 by Ryorry

Wait a second, you're criticising the leadership of the Labour party for people chanting in support of them?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Login to get fewer ads

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:40 - Sep 29 with 835 viewsRyorry

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 18:16 - Sep 29 by Darth_Koont

Suppose it depends if you like Corbyn and think he is a serious politician.

I hate the Tommy Robinson one.

You can carry on coming out with piffle till the cows come home, but Labour will never gain power while JC's leader. The sooner you & momentum get your heads out of the bubble to see that reality, the sooner there'll be an opposition actually capable of kicking the tories out.

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:46 - Sep 29 with 832 viewsRyorry

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 20:04 - Sep 29 by BackToRussia

Wait a second, you're criticising the leadership of the Labour party for people chanting in support of them?

Oh, so momentum are in charge, JC can't see what the reality is (or can but doesn't have the balls to deal with it) and has no influence on them? Thanks for clearing that one up.

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 00:33 - Sep 30 with 809 viewsDarth_Koont

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:40 - Sep 29 by Ryorry

You can carry on coming out with piffle till the cows come home, but Labour will never gain power while JC's leader. The sooner you & momentum get your heads out of the bubble to see that reality, the sooner there'll be an opposition actually capable of kicking the tories out.

You don't like Corbyn or his politics, I get that.

Pronouns: He/Him

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 07:09 - Sep 30 with 690 viewsBackToRussia

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:46 - Sep 29 by Ryorry

Oh, so momentum are in charge, JC can't see what the reality is (or can but doesn't have the balls to deal with it) and has no influence on them? Thanks for clearing that one up.

Eh??

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 11:52 - Sep 30 with 582 viewsRyorry

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 07:09 - Sep 30 by BackToRussia

Eh??

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 11:55 - Sep 30 with 575 viewsBrixtonBlue

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 11:52 - Sep 30 by Ryorry

Were you on the wine last night?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:06 - Sep 30 with 565 viewswkj

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 23:46 - Sep 29 by Ryorry

Every political party has key supporters in the background. This comment is uncharacteristically "tabloid" I must say

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:17 - Sep 30 with 548 viewsgiant_stow

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 07:09 - Sep 30 by BackToRussia

Eh??

Seems to me its too early to say whether Corbyn can win the election, but I don't blame Ryorry for being alarmed at progress towards that goal so far. Things don;t look great in the polls - aren't you, Darth and co at least a little bit anxious about the prospect of 5 more years of Johnson?!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:19 - Sep 30 with 541 viewswkj

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:17 - Sep 30 by giant_stow

Seems to me its too early to say whether Corbyn can win the election, but I don't blame Ryorry for being alarmed at progress towards that goal so far. Things don;t look great in the polls - aren't you, Darth and co at least a little bit anxious about the prospect of 5 more years of Johnson?!

Just you wait Ullah, I am going to run for the SNP in Norwich, trying to convince Nicola to allow England to gain independence from Westminster too.

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:20 - Sep 30 with 534 viewsBrixtonBlue

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:17 - Sep 30 by giant_stow

Those ever reliable polls.

If the people vote Johnson in all hope is lost for this country. It'll be survival of the fittest.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:21 - Sep 30 with 528 viewsfooters

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:19 - Sep 30 by wkj

Just you wait Ullah, I am going to run for the SNP in Norwich, trying to convince Nicola to allow England to gain independence from Westminster too.

,Brexit
Indy Ref 2
Scotland re-joins EU
SNP wins in England
Westminster cedes power to Holyrood

Genius

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:21 - Sep 30 with 526 viewsgiant_stow

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:19 - Sep 30 by wkj

I too have wondered whether we ought to plead with the mad jocks to come and take over the show.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:23 - Sep 30 with 518 viewsgiant_stow

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:20 - Sep 30 by BrixtonBlue

Those ever reliable polls.

If the people vote Johnson in all hope is lost for this country. It'll be survival of the fittest.

They're all we've got for an indicator though. I fear the worst, one way or another.

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:24 - Sep 30 with 514 viewswkj

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:21 - Sep 30 by giant_stow

I too have wondered whether we ought to plead with the mad jocks to come and take over the show.

There has been a bit of consideration about it, but I think that is just political games to covertly knock Corbyn for his unpopularity. However, if the decision to run in the Motherland happens, I will look forward to your vote.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2019 12:27]

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:24 - Sep 30 with 513 viewsfooters

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:23 - Sep 30 by giant_stow

They're all we've got for an indicator though. I fear the worst, one way or another.

Think we should just go into the election with "Don't be a gimp, just vote Labour" as the slogan.

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:25 - Sep 30 with 511 viewswkj

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:21 - Sep 30 by footers

,Brexit
Indy Ref 2
Scotland re-joins EU
SNP wins in England
Westminster cedes power to Holyrood

Genius

This... brilliant.

The cult freaks have obviously seen our poll on here on 12:27 - Sep 30 with 505 viewsRyorry

Apparently momentum & JC are beyond criticism as far as some are concerned, no matter how urgent the need to boot out Johnson, JRM & co.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024