Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Say Norwood started Saturday and he hobbled off injured on 60th min 10:31 - Nov 11 with 2032 viewskizaitfc

People on here would be spitting feathers at PL playing him in a cup game.

Ultimately the side he put out should have been strong enough to win that game, to me it proves how off the pace some of the backup players are.

Every player that played Saturday deserved a chance to impress and they got it.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2019 10:39]

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Say Norwood started Saturday and he hobbled off injured on 60th min on 11:17 - Nov 11 with 382 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Say Norwood started Saturday and he hobbled off injured on 60th min on 11:13 - Nov 11 by ITFCBlues

Can you imagine the uproar from fans if we didn't?

Well exactly

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Say Norwood started Saturday and he hobbled off injured on 60th min on 11:20 - Nov 11 with 378 viewstractorboy1978

Norwood could get crocked in training tomorrow.
Say Norwood started Saturday and he hobbled off injured on 60th min on 11:32 - Nov 11 with 362 viewsRyorry

Say Norwood started Saturday and he hobbled off injured on 60th min on 11:00 - Nov 11 by MrTown

We are never going to win the FA Cup.

We could win the league this year.

That is my viewpoint on the matter.

Nobody expects us to actually *win* the FA cup, but I suspect many, like me, would really enjoy a good FA Cup run - those days out can be really good fun, esp against "big" sides, without the pressure & tension of needing 3 points. Or even beating nonentities like Nudge would be hugely enjoyable :)) Not to mention possible financial benefits - "free" money to add to the coffers for an additional player.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Say Norwood started Saturday and he hobbled off injured on 60th min on 12:21 - Nov 11 with 328 viewsGarv

I do agree to an extent.

I don’t think anyone would be particularly annoyed with Lambert if Norwood had played and got injured, because it would have showed an intent to win.

Every player did deserve a game. Despite all the talk of rotation, the likes of Kenlock, Nsiala (bar Accrington) and Donacien, and Keane to an extent, haven’t been rotated, they just haven’t played full stop, apart from in the Leasing.com trophy. Whether people rate these players or not, at some
point we’ll need to rely on them in an important league game.

Personally, I would have played Norwood with Keane.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Say Norwood started Saturday and he hobbled off injured on 60th min on 12:43 - Nov 11 with 316 viewsSuperblue95

The argument of wanting to rest players really doesn’t wash when there’s a big break until the next league game.

Saturday was a great opportunity to keep momentum going and end our shocking FA Cup record, but we played the reserves for reasons I can’t understand.

What’s even more frustrating is the fact that for the last few years we have adopted this policy of resting players for cup games so that we are fresh for league games only to go on and lose the next league game more often than not anyway.

The people on here who don’t seem to care about the FA Cup are probably perfectly happy to remind fans of other clubs that we won it in 78 too

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024