Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What will Labour ban/control first with our free 07:13 - Nov 15 with 18037 viewsBluefish

Broadband? Presumably Israel related content?

A world where our government takes away most of our money and controls our internet, our power and our transport. It will be like being a child again

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 00:25 - Nov 20 with 1060 viewsjeera

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 11:49 - Nov 19 by brazil1982

Oh, I understand now. I look forward to the arrests and trials at a later date for this organised genocide.

Lazy comment. Dolly's tried to help out here:

What will Labour ban/control first with our free by BrixtonBlue 19 Nov 2019 10:30
They are, just not in the obvious way you're thinking of. Do some reading.

There has been thread after thread covering this and still you choose to ignore the goings on. Lives have been lost through austerity and you make flippant remarks.

What you really mean is, you didn't like my comment about voting for it.

That bothered you, but that's your problem, not mine.

Edit: Just for you;

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/culling

Yet another example - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-50467776
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 3:08]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:15 - Nov 20 with 983 viewsbrazil1982

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 00:25 - Nov 20 by jeera

Lazy comment. Dolly's tried to help out here:

What will Labour ban/control first with our free by BrixtonBlue 19 Nov 2019 10:30
They are, just not in the obvious way you're thinking of. Do some reading.

There has been thread after thread covering this and still you choose to ignore the goings on. Lives have been lost through austerity and you make flippant remarks.

What you really mean is, you didn't like my comment about voting for it.

That bothered you, but that's your problem, not mine.

Edit: Just for you;

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/culling

Yet another example - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-50467776
[Post edited 20 Nov 2019 3:08]

Thank you for the link to n article about dental care, I am fully aware of the lack of NHS tooth treat mental, having to go private myself. Do we have killer dentists now?
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:17 - Nov 29 with 898 viewstrueblue1970

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 09:14 - Nov 16 by BrixtonBlue

Oh I totally get the "I'm alright, Jack" mentality of many in this country. I don't think that's anything to be proud of, but I understand it.

Maybe I'm a bit naive to want a better world for everyone rather than just protecting what I myself have.

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:27 - Nov 29 with 886 viewstrueblue1970

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 09:14 - Nov 16 by BrixtonBlue

Oh I totally get the "I'm alright, Jack" mentality of many in this country. I don't think that's anything to be proud of, but I understand it.

Maybe I'm a bit naive to want a better world for everyone rather than just protecting what I myself have.

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:27 - Dec 9 with 814 viewstrueblue1970

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 21:52 - Dec 9 with 764 viewsjeera

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 08:15 - Nov 20 by brazil1982

Thank you for the link to n article about dental care, I am fully aware of the lack of NHS tooth treat mental, having to go private myself. Do we have killer dentists now?

Two of us have pointed this nonsense out to you.

You are willfully ignorant and I'm embarrassed for you tbh.

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 22:13]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:29 - Dec 10 with 643 viewstrueblue1970

What will Labour ban/control first with our free on 11:10 - Dec 11 with 605 viewsGlasgowBlue

You will no longer be able to access online the lyrics to the First Noel as it reinforces the Zionist propaganda that Israel has the right to exist and appoint a king.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024