Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? 17:04 - Nov 15 with 6233 viewsDubtractor

"wibble, wibble, brexit?"

Imagine not being able to answer a question as simple as this? Especially after his pp broadcast earlier in the week where he was pretending to be just like normal people.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:56 - Nov 15 with 2024 viewsDarth_Koont

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:52 - Nov 15 by BackToRussia

I'm starting to come round to Labour's new policy of disbanding the civil service. Shame they can't make it retroactive.

Don't worry, they're apparently Stalinists. They'll have some mock trial and make Facters sign a confession that he thinks Theresa May is a goddess and cheese is overrated.

Then North Essex village idiots will be let out of their cage to stone him.

Pronouns: He/Him

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:59 - Nov 15 with 2016 viewsBackToRussia

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:56 - Nov 15 by Darth_Koont

Don't worry, they're apparently Stalinists. They'll have some mock trial and make Facters sign a confession that he thinks Theresa May is a goddess and cheese is overrated.

Then North Essex village idiots will be let out of their cage to stone him.

That sounds pretty good to me, comrade.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 20:08 - Nov 15 with 2003 viewsBluesquid

A clueless halfwit he seemed to struggle to understand the difference between "relatable" and "relatives".
We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 20:08 - Nov 15 with 1998 viewsDarth_Koont

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:59 - Nov 15 by BackToRussia

That sounds pretty good to me, comrade.

Same here. We need more community activities to Make Britain Great Again.

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 20:09 - Nov 15 with 1996 viewsSwansea_Blue

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 18:18 - Nov 15 by factual_blue

If you're referring to this poll, I'm afraid you're wrong.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/members/Superfrans/polls/3256/what-is-your-voting-intenti

I’m always amazed by that poll. Ok, it’s hardly scientific but you’d think that Tories were very much in the minority based on thread responses. Maybe they’re thoroughly embarrassed to admit it. Or busy working or something 🤷‍♂️

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 20:57 - Nov 15 with 1958 viewsfactual_blue

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:52 - Nov 15 by BackToRussia

I'm starting to come round to Labour's new policy of disbanding the civil service. Shame they can't make it retroactive.

It died when I left.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 21:11 - Nov 15 with 1953 viewsLeoMuff

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 18:30 - Nov 15 by gordon

To send him into a frenzy of panic you basically just have to ask him anything about his character, private life or how he treats other people.

It really is a goldmine for Labour, today he looks absolutely thrown and terrified by this line of questioning and it’s not going to let up.

He genuinely seems to get pretty narked by it and you have to wonder what the jiggins can be stopping the man answering simple questions like how many children do you have ?

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 21:20 - Nov 15 with 1942 viewsDarth_Koont

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 21:11 - Nov 15 by LeoMuff

It really is a goldmine for Labour, today he looks absolutely thrown and terrified by this line of questioning and it’s not going to let up.

He genuinely seems to get pretty narked by it and you have to wonder what the jiggins can be stopping the man answering simple questions like how many children do you have ?

How many dishcloths do you have in your house?

See, it's a difficult question.

Login to get fewer ads

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 23:40 - Nov 15 with 1904 viewsMelford

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 19:40 - Nov 15 by factual_blue

'boris johnson is totally unfit to hold any public office'.

Mr Ian Hislop

I've been reading Private Eye for 20 odd years now, from Guppygate to the Garden Bridge fiasco. He used to be a comic turn on HIGNFY and now he's running the country. I remember when Farage would pop up in the nutter spot ( it would be David Icke or Alex Jones or someone simlar) on the James Whale show on Talksport about 15 years ago and talk for an hour, I remember thinking back then he sounded like a cross between Al Murray's Pub Landlord and Alan Partridge. How the pair of them are a force in politics now is beyond me.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 23:54 - Nov 15 with 1899 viewsfactual_blue

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 23:40 - Nov 15 by Melford

I've been reading Private Eye for 20 odd years now, from Guppygate to the Garden Bridge fiasco. He used to be a comic turn on HIGNFY and now he's running the country. I remember when Farage would pop up in the nutter spot ( it would be David Icke or Alex Jones or someone simlar) on the James Whale show on Talksport about 15 years ago and talk for an hour, I remember thinking back then he sounded like a cross between Al Murray's Pub Landlord and Alan Partridge. How the pair of them are a force in politics now is beyond me.

As comedian Ivo Graham said on HIGNYF, 'I went to Eton, then to Oxford, now I'm on HIGNFY. I will therefore be your next Prime Minister.'*

*I suspect he has more intellectual gravitas than boris. But then that's true of most people, except those on my ignore list.

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 23:59 - Nov 15 with 1898 viewsgerryitfc

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 18:11 - Nov 15 by factual_blue

You hate Mr Corbyn, we get it.

So do a lot of past Labour voters hence he hasn't got a prayer even though the Tory party are awful beyond belief.
We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 00:06 - Nov 16 with 1890 viewsfactual_blue

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 23:59 - Nov 15 by gerryitfc

So do a lot of past Labour voters hence he hasn't got a prayer even though the Tory party are awful beyond belief.

Just playing back brazil's catch phrase to him.

boris told to p1ss of by brazil1982 13 Nov 2019 18:05
You hate the Tories, we get it.

More buffoonery by brazil1982 13 Nov 2019 8:38
This forum hates the Tories, we get it.

[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 0:07]

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 00:15 - Nov 16 with 1879 viewsgerryitfc

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 00:06 - Nov 16 by factual_blue

Just playing back brazil's catch phrase to him.

boris told to p1ss of by brazil1982 13 Nov 2019 18:05
You hate the Tories, we get it.

More buffoonery by brazil1982 13 Nov 2019 8:38
This forum hates the Tories, we get it.

[Post edited 16 Nov 2019 0:07]

The sad thing though Facters is that I've been a labour voter for most of my life but I just cannot and will not vote for a Corbyn government. The Labour party have known since the last election that Corbyn cannot win an election yet Corbyn is still the leader. For Labour not to win an election against the weakest and most despised government in years shows how far the party have fallen. Labour in its present form is finished.
We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 01:14 - Nov 16 with 1852 viewsgernon

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 00:15 - Nov 16 by gerryitfc

The sad thing though Facters is that I've been a labour voter for most of my life but I just cannot and will not vote for a Corbyn government. The Labour party have known since the last election that Corbyn cannot win an election yet Corbyn is still the leader. For Labour not to win an election against the weakest and most despised government in years shows how far the party have fallen. Labour in its present form is finished.

It's almost as if both sides of the political argument think they're right and the other is wrong.

Not a recipe for peace and healing.

#ignoremeimahippy
We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 08:44 - Nov 16 with 1790 viewstrueblue1970

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 00:15 - Nov 16 by gerryitfc

Agree with this I could never vote for Corbyn, if Labour had seen sense they would have dropped him and they would have won the upcoming election with a majority
We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 08:59 - Nov 16 with 1776 viewsBrixtonBlue

I didn't realise the election had already happened. How on earth did I miss that?!

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 10:37 - Nov 16 with 1758 viewsLeoMuff

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 08:44 - Nov 16 by trueblue1970

Agree with this I could never vote for Corbyn, if Labour had seen sense they would have dropped him and they would have won the upcoming election with a majority

Out of interest why would you never vote for him ?

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 18:15 - Nov 16 with 1717 viewstrueblue1970

We've all had a pop at Labour today, but what about this chump? on 10:37 - Nov 16 by LeoMuff

Out of interest why would you never vote for him ?

I do not agree with his views his past and everything he stands for, not for me thanks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024