Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert has always seemed aggressive towards the local media here 18:09 - Dec 21 with 1228 viewsHipsterectomy

And it hasn't mattered much as the players and fans have been on his side.
What's it going to be like in a few weeks if this continues and he is beginning to be asked difficult questions

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Lambert has always seemed aggressive towards the local media here on 18:13 - Dec 21 with 1178 viewspointofblue

In a few weeks? Won't the difficult questions be asked now?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lambert has always seemed aggressive towards the local media here on 18:20 - Dec 21 with 1126 viewsHipsterectomy

Lambert has always seemed aggressive towards the local media here on 18:13 - Dec 21 by pointofblue

In a few weeks? Won't the difficult questions be asked now?

From what I remember our local journos barely ever ask difficult questions in fear of agitating managers (since Jim). It has to get really bad for them to even consider it

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Lambert has always seemed aggressive towards the local media here on 18:20 - Dec 21 with 1121 viewsMrTown

I'd love to see the difficult questions being asked.

Imagine the frosty atmosphere it would create.

However, I don't think anyone who asks the questions has the minerals to ask the difficult questions despite Lambert being a bit of tw*t to them.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert has always seemed aggressive towards the local media here on 18:22 - Dec 21 with 1099 viewsTheSelkirk

I wouldn't be at all surprised if PL just walked away ...
Lambert has always seemed aggressive towards the local media here on 18:25 - Dec 21 with 1061 viewsMullet

Some fans, some players in fairness.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Lambert has always seemed aggressive towards the local media here on 18:30 - Dec 21 with 1013 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert has always seemed aggressive towards the local media here on 18:22 - Dec 21 by TheSelkirk

I wouldn't be at all surprised if PL just walked away ...

I'm sure we all have our fingers crossed.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lambert has always seemed aggressive towards the local media here on 18:31 - Dec 21 with 989 viewstractorboy2421

It comes with the territory... If any of us screwed up at work week in week out, after being paid decent money to do a job - questions would rightly be asked. So tuff s##t, cowboy the f##k up & sort it or jog on elsewhere
Lambert has always seemed aggressive towards the local media here on 19:00 - Dec 21 with 870 viewspatrickswell

And it’s been interesting to see him take that tack when he’s mostly had no effect on our results last season and is now starting to screw this season up as well.

At least McCarthy had several years of good work here to fall back on before things got tough. In many respects, Lambert has very little more credit built up due to his work here than Keane/Jewell/Hurst did.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024