Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert has been given the vote of confidence I see...... (n/t) 11:32 - Dec 31 with 629 viewsDubtractor

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Lambert has been given the vote of confidence I see...... (n/t) on 11:40 - Dec 31 with 619 viewsRegencyBlue

In this case I suspect Evans means it.

He must be running out of likely candidates to take this poisoned chalice on!
Lambert has been given the vote of confidence I see...... (n/t) on 11:47 - Dec 31 with 602 viewschicoazul

It certainly sounds like it doesn't it. I think Lambo spitting his dummy out was more to do with no funds to sign anyone perm in Jan, although I expect we will get at least 3 loans in and maybe more.
I certainly won't be happy unless I see us with the new tradition of 5 loanees in the team by February.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Lambert has been given the vote of confidence I see...... (n/t) on 11:49 - Dec 31 with 584 viewshampstead_blue

That was my first reaction but....as has been said, I think ME means it.

We ought to give him more time. The worst case scenario is were are still here at the end of the year and then he will go.

He may get it right and we'll all be happy.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Lambert has been given the vote of confidence I see...... (n/t) on 11:51 - Dec 31 with 577 viewsBigManBlue

Lambert has been given the vote of confidence I see...... (n/t) on 11:47 - Dec 31 by chicoazul

It certainly sounds like it doesn't it. I think Lambo spitting his dummy out was more to do with no funds to sign anyone perm in Jan, although I expect we will get at least 3 loans in and maybe more.
I certainly won't be happy unless I see us with the new tradition of 5 loanees in the team by February.

I think it was widely accepted that Quaner would tear up this division...

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Lambert has been given the vote of confidence I see...... (n/t) on 11:54 - Dec 31 with 568 viewsclive_baker

I think Lambert has got the rest of the season, particularly if we're still in the top 6. If we drop like a stone well out of the playoffs then Evans might roll the dice but otherwise I think Lambert deserves the opportunity to fulfil that ambition. The issue for me is that if we do go up I would have zero confidence in Lambert keeping us there.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Lambert has been given the vote of confidence I see...... (n/t) on 11:58 - Dec 31 with 549 viewsMrTown

He’ll be here until the end of season at an absolute minimum.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2019 11:59]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Lambert has been given the vote of confidence I see...... (n/t) on 12:17 - Dec 31 with 504 viewsBLUEBEAT

Lambert has been given the vote of confidence I see...... (n/t) on 11:54 - Dec 31 by clive_baker

I think Lambert has got the rest of the season, particularly if we're still in the top 6. If we drop like a stone well out of the playoffs then Evans might roll the dice but otherwise I think Lambert deserves the opportunity to fulfil that ambition. The issue for me is that if we do go up I would have zero confidence in Lambert keeping us there.

This is the concern.

I honestly think we will go up under Lambert’s tenure but the Championship is a massive worry when you consider Evans’ recruitment policy alongside Lambert’s apparent (lack of) tactical discernment.

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024