Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2020 vision? Guess the team for Wycombe (A) League One 02:05 - Jan 1 with 1041 viewspointofblue

Let's be honest we all have a chance an no chance of getting this right? Based on 4-4-2 being used in the last two matches I'll gamble he has been pushed by the players to choose a formation:

Holy
Donacien - Wilson - Chambers - Garbutt
Edwards - Skuse - Downes - Judge
Keane - Jackson

Subs: Norris, Nsiala, Dozzell, Huws, Nolan, Dobra, Norwood

Happy New Year everyone!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

2020 vision? Guess the team for Wycombe (A) League One on 07:06 - Jan 1 with 961 viewsHarry_Palmer

I expect Lambingo won't be able to resist tinkering again. If Donacien is still injured I suspect we will see a change to 5-3-2 again today. I wouldn't be susprised to see liability Nsiala back in and the out of form and out of position Edwards at wing back.

--------------------------Holy----------------------

--------Chambers----Nsiala-----Wilson-------

Edwards---------------------------------------Garbutt

-------------Downes----Skuse-----Dozzell---------

-----------------Keane--------Norwood-------------

I must stress, this is not my team! Happy New Year!
2020 vision? Guess the team for Wycombe (A) League One on 07:53 - Jan 1 with 934 viewsWD19

Holy
Chambers
Woolfenden
Wilson
Edwards
Garbutt
Skuse
Downes
Nolan
Jackson
Keane
2020 vision? Guess the team for Wycombe (A) League One on 08:05 - Jan 1 with 922 viewshector_clifford

----------------------------- Holy ------------------------

Woolfenden Chambers Wilson Garbutt

--------- Downes Skuse. Huws ----------

Jackson --------------------------------------Sears
---------------------------Keane --------------------------

Poll: Who is your favourite outfield Town player of the 1978 cup winning team?

2020 vision? Guess the team for Wycombe (A) League One on 08:15 - Jan 1 with 909 viewsIpswichKnight

I'm always game for a bit of Lambingo, suspect it won't change to much formation wise ( now it's said expect something very funky ) and player wise, am basing this on Donacien being fit

Holy
Donacien - Woolfy - Chambers - Kenlock
Dobra - Downes - Dozzell - Garbutt
Jackson - Norwood
2020 vision? Guess the team for Wycombe (A) League One on 08:27 - Jan 1 with 899 viewsgordon

2020 vision? Guess the team for Wycombe (A) League One on 07:06 - Jan 1 by Harry_Palmer

I expect Lambingo won't be able to resist tinkering again. If Donacien is still injured I suspect we will see a change to 5-3-2 again today. I wouldn't be susprised to see liability Nsiala back in and the out of form and out of position Edwards at wing back.

--------------------------Holy----------------------

--------Chambers----Nsiala-----Wilson-------

Edwards---------------------------------------Garbutt

-------------Downes----Skuse-----Dozzell---------

-----------------Keane--------Norwood-------------

I must stress, this is not my team! Happy New Year!

Norris
-
Edwards
Chambers
Woolfenden
Wilson
Garbutt
-
Huws
Downes
Nolan
-
Sears
Keane
2020 vision? Guess the team for Wycombe (A) League One on 08:56 - Jan 1 with 885 viewsitfc_bucks

3-5-2

Holy

Wilson - Chambo - Wolfie
Edwards - Downes - Skuse/Judge - Dozza - Garbutt
Jackson - Norwood/Keane
2020 vision? Guess the team for Wycombe (A) League One on 10:06 - Jan 1 with 824 viewsWallingford_Boy

2020 vision? Guess the team for Wycombe (A) League One on 08:15 - Jan 1 by IpswichKnight

I'm always game for a bit of Lambingo, suspect it won't change to much formation wise ( now it's said expect something very funky ) and player wise, am basing this on Donacien being fit

Holy
Donacien - Woolfy - Chambers - Kenlock
Dobra - Downes - Dozzell - Garbutt
Jackson - Norwood

This!

Other than Wilson in for Chambo.

RIP Sir Bobby

2020 vision? Guess the team for Wycombe (A) League One on 10:12 - Jan 1 with 819 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Nsiala
Holy. Wolfenden. Chambers. Wilson. Norris
Dozzell. Judge
Jackson. Norwood. Keane

.....time to roll the dice.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Login to get fewer ads

2020 vision? Guess the team for Wycombe (A) League One on 10:43 - Jan 1 with 769 viewsJ2BLUE

Norris

Garbutt
Woolf
Chambers
Wilson
Edwards

Skuse
Downes
Dozzell

Jackson
Keane

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

2020 vision? Guess the team for Wycombe (A) League One on 11:21 - Jan 1 with 743 viewsIpswichKnight

Please no more 5-3-2 it's painfully obvious we can't get it to work our wingbacks don't get forward and we get out numbered and overrun in midfield also our 3 midfielders don't EVER get into the box leaving our two strikers outnumbered and we just end up hoofing it,
2020 vision? Guess the team for Wycombe (A) League One on 11:26 - Jan 1 with 742 viewsDurovigutum

Because we kept a clean sheet with Nsiala and Wolf, and not Wolf and Chambers, he's certain to drop Wolf and have Wilson and Chambers at the back.

Donacian injured means Skuse at right back, but because having an occasional right back is part of total football we won't play a standard 4-4-2 that ensures players know and understand shape, instead option for a 4-3-3 where the front three have never acted together before.

To keep my theme, this means Sears, Keane and Roberts up front. Although that might have happened last year at some point....

Downes, Huws, Nolan in midfield, as this means no width and makes Skuse our right sided option going forward.

At half time, having had 32% possession but kept it to 0-0, we will go 4-4-2 putting Sears left and bringing in Edwards (for Huws, not Nolan).

Jackson for Roberts on 60 then Norwood for Keane with a late Town winner after a hopeful cross field clearance/punt by Skuse that Jackson chases and crosses for Norwood, who after a carbon copy chance against Gillingham had a conversation about what they would do if the same situation occured, and because they are playing together in the same formation in a game more regularly than once a month could benefit from that shared understanding.

1-0 Town, three points and all the other results go in our favour.
2020 vision? Guess the team for Wycombe (A) League One on 11:40 - Jan 1 with 719 viewspointofblue

2020 vision? Guess the team for Wycombe (A) League One on 08:05 - Jan 1 by hector_clifford

----------------------------- Holy ------------------------

Woolfenden Chambers Wilson Garbutt

--------- Downes Skuse. Huws ----------

Jackson --------------------------------------Sears
---------------------------Keane --------------------------

This is the line up I’d personally prefer to see; Donacien for Chambers if fit but I know that’s never going to happen.

If he insists on 4-4-2 I’d like to see the following:

Holy
Donacien/Chambers - Woolfenden - Wilson - Kenlock
Edwards - Skuse - Downes - Garbutt
Norwood - Jackson

I was toying with Dobra for Edwards but, being away from home, might need additional experience down that flank. Other than Edwards for the injured Rowe and possibly Chambers for Donacien, if unavailable, I think it’s the same XI which started the season at Burton.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024