Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' 17:47 - Jan 4 with 1439 viewsLankHenners

'Not at all' was the reply.

I know a lot of managerial press stuff is bluster not worth paying much attention to and they sort of have a duty to keep positive but you do get the feeling the management level of the club isn't really in tune with the reality of the situation.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 17:48 - Jan 4 with 1394 viewsTractorWood

I thought that interview was a joke. Seems to be too close to them to ask proper questions.

Or he simply doesn't get it.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 17:49]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 17:48 - Jan 4 with 1397 viewsSwailsey

Yeah that was odd wasn’t it. Also stating most of the stats were “fine”.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 17:48 - Jan 4 with 1395 viewshomer_123

Or they don't give a sh*t.

* appreciate this is not the case.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 17:50 - Jan 4 with 1333 viewsChrisd

Delusional. The longer this goes on the more problematic it’s going to be. The players are forgetting how to win games and then losing becomes a habit.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 17:50 - Jan 4 with 1331 viewsjas0999

Delusional. The entire senior team at ITFC are - led by Evans.
Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 17:50 - Jan 4 with 1329 viewsOxford_Blue

“I thought we were brave and creative”.

Do you get points for that Stu?
Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 17:51 - Jan 4 with 1299 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 17:48 - Jan 4 by Swailsey

Phew, that's ok then. For a minute I thought we were going off the boil, risking losing our clear lead over second plce in the league and in danger of going out of one of the cups.

I quite like the couldn't give a f*ck theory myself, as the alternative (utter uselessness ) is worse to bear.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 17:52 - Jan 4 with 1285 viewsCoco

Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 17:48 - Jan 4 by TractorWood

I thought that interview was a joke. Seems to be too close to them to ask proper questions.

Or he simply doesn't get it.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 17:49]

Thinking maybe Stuart Taylor is a big part of the problem. Let’s invest in some proper coaches eh.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Login to get fewer ads

Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 17:53 - Jan 4 with 1251 viewsTractorWood

Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 17:52 - Jan 4 by Coco

Thinking maybe Stuart Taylor is a big part of the problem. Let’s invest in some proper coaches eh.

Just blanket denial. Said Exeter fielded a strong side.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 17:57 - Jan 4 with 1188 viewsOxford_Blue

His focus on stats was also disingenuous because if you take the last 10 or so games we are near the bottom for all of them. It’s no good taking the season to date and pretending all is fine.
Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 17:57 - Jan 4 with 1171 views66notout

Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 17:50 - Jan 4 by Oxford_Blue

“I thought we were brave and creative”.

Do you get points for that Stu?

Brave? He needs to check the actual meaning of words before he starts using them in entirely the wrong context. Taylor may have read out the answers but it still appears that Lambert provided them.
Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 17:59 - Jan 4 with 1143 viewsChrisd

Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 17:57 - Jan 4 by Oxford_Blue

His focus on stats was also disingenuous because if you take the last 10 or so games we are near the bottom for all of them. It’s no good taking the season to date and pretending all is fine.

Luckily they didn’t otherwise the Town players would have had their shorts pulled down and had a public spanking at St James’ Park!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 17:59 - Jan 4 with 1139 viewsPositivelyPortman

Not when you’ve just signed a lucrative, nice and safe 5 year contract.
Not a worry at all.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 18:04 - Jan 4 with 1062 viewsstrikalite

Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 17:53 - Jan 4 by TractorWood

Just blanket denial. Said Exeter fielded a strong side.

Wow just wow, ffs they made 8 changes, they're a feckin 4th Division side, and this "brave and creative" is simply embarrassing considering the experienced side we fielded..
Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 18:23 - Jan 4 with 911 viewsstonojnr

Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 17:48 - Jan 4 by Swailsey

well technically they were, possession, shots, corners Town were ahead on all of them, and only one shot on target behind Exeter, but the one that counts though is goals isnt it.

but you can definitely look at it and say the players were doing all the right things in the way they created chances, its just not scoring from them that keeps letting us down, and thats how you lose games if the other side wander up the other end and score.
Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 18:26 - Jan 4 with 864 views66notout

Brenner asks Stuart Taylor whether winless run is a 'concern' on 18:04 - Jan 4 by strikalite

Wow just wow, ffs they made 8 changes, they're a feckin 4th Division side, and this "brave and creative" is simply embarrassing considering the experienced side we fielded..

They actually made 10 changes in the line-up they named at 1.30 but the keeper took a knock in the warm-up and that meant a recall for the guy who played in their last league fixture at Forest Green. So it was ‘only’ nine changes at kick-off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024