Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has PL become even less popular than PH? 18:39 - Jan 4 with 1319 viewsThisIsMyUsername

If not then how close is he to being so?

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Has PL become even less popular than PH? on 18:42 - Jan 4 with 1301 viewsBlueNode

'Thisismyanswer'

No
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 18:43]

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

Has PL become even less popular than PH? on 18:44 - Jan 4 with 1283 viewspatrickswell

If the decline continues apace, I feel sorry for all those who were seduced so completely through last season, because their hearts may not recover.

In the short term though, we are still only 2 wins away from turning this depression around.
Has PL become even less popular than PH? on 18:49 - Jan 4 with 1257 viewsJDB23

Hurst was relatively inexperienced, was given a job far too big for him and made a catastrophic error of judgement.

Lambert has no excuses.
Has PL become even less popular than PH? on 18:51 - Jan 4 with 1239 viewsTerry_Nutkins

No. And has nobody learnt the lessons from the abuse Mick got? So much bed wetting. Our fans are acting in pretty pathetic ways again because the going is tough. I thought the toxic atmosphere was in the past. Helps nobody. We were never going to be a quick fix. We can swap the manager again and out a plaster on and keep making the same mistakes. Or we can man up, support the team and understand we're not where we want to be but all push in the same direction.

This is a horror run but i'm sick of this constant stirring the pot and trying to fuel flames and get another good manager sacked. Hurst was useless, that was a bit different.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Has PL become even less popular than PH? on 18:52 - Jan 4 with 1230 viewsthebooks

Nah. Just hurts more because I think we all really wanted this to work out after PL got us all behind the club again.

PH was just nothing.
Has PL become even less popular than PH? on 18:59 - Jan 4 with 1174 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Hurst destroyed this club, with Evans approval, long before Lambert got anywhere near the place.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 19:05]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Has PL become even less popular than PH? on 19:05 - Jan 4 with 1140 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Has PL become even less popular than PH? on 19:07 - Jan 4 with 1125 viewsBlueBadger

Has PL become even less popular than PH? on 18:51 - Jan 4 by Terry_Nutkins

No. And has nobody learnt the lessons from the abuse Mick got? So much bed wetting. Our fans are acting in pretty pathetic ways again because the going is tough. I thought the toxic atmosphere was in the past. Helps nobody. We were never going to be a quick fix. We can swap the manager again and out a plaster on and keep making the same mistakes. Or we can man up, support the team and understand we're not where we want to be but all push in the same direction.

This is a horror run but i'm sick of this constant stirring the pot and trying to fuel flames and get another good manager sacked. Hurst was useless, that was a bit different.

It's not different at all. Lambert is rubbish too, but people are desperate for him not to be because he said some nice things in an interview and bought a pint once.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Has PL become even less popular than PH? on 19:21 - Jan 4 with 1067 viewsjaykay

when we start getting deffo information. which has half started then we will be there

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Has PL become even less popular than PH? on 19:33 - Jan 4 with 1028 viewssoclopath

Has PL become even less popular than PH? on 19:07 - Jan 4 by BlueBadger

It's not different at all. Lambert is rubbish too, but people are desperate for him not to be because he said some nice things in an interview and bought a pint once.

Lambert has done nothing since walking out of carrot road,he's wandered around clubs like a lost sheep all talk and no results. Best he decides what to do before the fans- the ten thousand left forces him out.
Has PL become even less popular than PH? on 19:51 - Jan 4 with 964 viewsgazzer1999

Has PL become even less popular than PH? on 18:59 - Jan 4 by Cheltenham_Blue

Hurst destroyed this club, with Evans approval, long before Lambert got anywhere near the place.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 19:05]

No the the Dark Lord did that years ago. We are taking years to recover from him.
Has PL become even less popular than PH? on 20:00 - Jan 4 with 920 viewsBlueBadger

Has PL become even less popular than PH? on 18:49 - Jan 4 by JDB23

Hurst was relatively inexperienced, was given a job far too big for him and made a catastrophic error of judgement.

Lambert has no excuses.

Hurst has only 30 ish fewer managerial games than Lambert. They're both just sh1t.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Has PL become even less popular than PH? on 20:06 - Jan 4 with 908 viewsFTP

Has PL become even less popular than PH? on 18:51 - Jan 4 by Terry_Nutkins

This PL were talking about. The only thing he's good at is self promotion and conning Evans into a 5 Yr contract.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024