Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... 20:28 - Jan 8 with 3889 viewsDubtractor

"In total Nsiala, who is contracted to Town until the summer of 2021 with the club having an option for a further season, made 28 starts and five sub appearances for the Blues, scoring once."

Is it already a done deal?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 10:18 - Jan 9 with 663 viewsGeoffSentence

Bolton News suggesting it will be a loan if it happens.

"His form has since improved but the former Accrington man has started just two of the Tractor Boys’ last eight league games and is considering a loan move to get more game time."

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 10:31 - Jan 9 with 641 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 10:18 - Jan 9 by GeoffSentence

"His form has since improved but the former Accrington man has started just two of the Tractor Boys’ last eight league games and is considering a loan move to get more game time."

Would seem the wisest move all round

Presumably Bolton will pay his wages - in which case either he’s successful in which case we may be able to garner a small fee (or have him back in consideration next year if we don’t get promoted), or we end up back in the same position as now but having saved half a years wage costs

EDIT: And I would assume it works well for Bolton too I’m giving staying up a go without lumbering them with anything long term not knowing what division they’ll be in next year
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 10:32]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 10:37 - Jan 9 with 623 viewsSteve_M

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 10:18 - Jan 9 by GeoffSentence

Has the local paper confused Toto and Donacien here?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 10:41 - Jan 9 with 607 viewsPhilTWTD

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 10:37 - Jan 9 by Steve_M

Has the local paper confused Toto and Donacien here?

No, Toto has played for Accrington as well. Assume they mention them as they're local to them.
Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 10:42 - Jan 9 with 604 viewsPhilTWTD

I think it could be either, discussions ongoing. Perhaps loan with a view to permanent given the slightly complicated nature of things at Bolton at present.
Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 10:47 - Jan 9 with 587 viewsKieran_Knows

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 10:42 - Jan 9 by PhilTWTD

I think it could be either, discussions ongoing. Perhaps loan with a view to permanent given the slightly complicated nature of things at Bolton at present.

Just a replacement for Nsiala this month? Or we looking to strengthen elsewhere in the side/squad (not that we should need too)?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 11:10 - Jan 9 with 550 viewssolemio

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 08:33 - Jan 9 by kozmik

The happiest person here is probably Graham Harbey, who for years WAS regarded as the worst player ever to wear a Town shirt!

Only by total morons. Even partial morons realised that this was nonsense.
Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 11:14 - Jan 9 with 550 viewsPhilTWTD

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 10:47 - Jan 9 by Kieran_Knows

Just a replacement for Nsiala this month? Or we looking to strengthen elsewhere in the side/squad (not that we should need too)?

I've not been given the impression there'll be much business at all, unless there are moves out, and I don't envisage loads other than some loans, as Lee O'Neill said the other day. Having said that, PL has said that signings can give a squad a boost, so if results don't improve thwey may look to do something to give the squad a lift.
Login to get fewer ads

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 21:07 - Jan 9 with 441 viewsPositivelyPortman

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 10:00 - Jan 9 by chicoazul

Gutted about this if so. Toto comes across as a great bloke and he gets absolutely terrible stick of a tiny minority of idiots we have to call fellow fans. Good luck to him.

Yeah and unfortunately most of the ‘fans’ on here.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 21:10 - Jan 9 with 434 viewsurbanblue

Nsiala article - Big Philly using past tense.... on 21:07 - Jan 9 by PositivelyPortman

Yeah and unfortunately most of the ‘fans’ on here.

I agree ... Some of the comments about him on here have been shameful!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024