Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pretty rude that from PL... 18:49 - Jan 11 with 2571 viewsSwailsey

We don’t want you to fail. We just want a team to play with cohesion and win, which is what we did today.

Fantastic performance first half, with clear directions given to how the CBs should play. I’m guessing that’s not a system though, it’s tactics...

C’mon Paul. Meet people halfway. We want you to do well, you just haven’t been. Today was wonderful (save for the last 20 minutes).

Oh and please go one presser without mentioning playing in Germany.

Added a slightly sour tone for me.

Very happy with the win and the unchanged side (coincidence?) though and long may it continue.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Pretty rude that from PL... on 19:46 - Jan 11 with 552 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Pretty rude that from PL... on 19:41 - Jan 11 by TRUE_BLUE123

Complete rubbish.

I don’t like PL but I don’t want him to lose games, I don’t want ipswich to lose games, I want us to get out of this league ASAP. Doesn’t mean I have to like the guy.

So you are not one of those wanting him to fail (despite hating him).

That doesn't mean there aren't those who do want him to fail.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Pretty rude that from PL... on 19:46 - Jan 11 with 554 viewsSomethingBlue

Don't let some spur-of-the-moment stuff a manager says in a presser take even 1% off your enjoyment of a win - seriously. People obsess over this stuff way too much.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Pretty rude that from PL... on 19:48 - Jan 11 with 540 viewsjeera

Pretty rude that from PL... on 19:39 - Jan 11 by pelles321

At the Lincoln game, before kick-off as Lambert walked to the dugout some fans behind me were shouting at him calling him a ‘c***t’ who needs to ‘f**k off back to the rock he crawled out of’. We hadn’t even kicked off. So imagine what was said as the game progressed. At the Wycombe game I thought we did ok, but still clear abuse heard towards Lambert and the players when they came over at full time. It’s that I was objecting to as whilst I said it was a minority, it’s hardly helpful.

I’m sure there are some supporters who are happiest when they are complaining!

We know we have some right tw@ts.

To be fair they regularly get called out on here all the time, despite what one or two seem to be saying.

Not you btw.

Abusing the team/manager is the height of stupidity and most normal fans hate those who do it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Pretty rude that from PL... on 19:49 - Jan 11 with 538 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Pretty rude that from PL... on 19:46 - Jan 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

So you are not one of those wanting him to fail (despite hating him).

That doesn't mean there aren't those who do want him to fail.

What are you talking about???

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Pretty rude that from PL... on 19:50 - Jan 11 with 527 viewsjeera

Pretty rude that from PL... on 19:49 - Jan 11 by TRUE_BLUE123

I think you've both just got some crossed wires.

I wouldn't be concerned - you both seem good sorts.

It happens.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Pretty rude that from PL... on 19:51 - Jan 11 with 524 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Pretty rude that from PL... on 19:49 - Jan 11 by TRUE_BLUE123

You have some basic comprehension difficulties. I will just leave it there. It is clear in other posts on the thread too. Have a good evening and try to enjoy the win without obsessing about a single comment in a press conference.

Pretty rude that from PL... on 19:52 - Jan 11 with 516 viewspelles321

Pretty rude that from PL... on 19:43 - Jan 11 by BackToRussia

The thing is, that's football.

It is, but not a very nice side of it. Plus I think it’s getting worse.
Pretty rude that from PL... on 20:01 - Jan 11 with 495 viewsBackToRussia

Pretty rude that from PL... on 19:52 - Jan 11 by pelles321

It is, but not a very nice side of it. Plus I think it’s getting worse.

Maybe, people weren't exactly shrinking violets in the 70s and 80s were they.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Login to get fewer ads

Pretty rude that from PL... on 20:07 - Jan 11 with 494 viewsMullet

I'm kind of glad. He's not stupid, but he's been acting it and treating us like it too. We've been rancid for weeks if not months and serving up the worst football in living memory regularly under Lambert and his predecessor.

He should be worried instead of keep telling us he might be off. He should care, and seemingly he does. This is his last chance, whether he'll ever admit it or not. Fail at Ipswich and he's on gulf state TV mumbling clichés with the gammony sex pests of the football world. I don't blame him for wanting to avoid that fate frankly.

Maybe he was surprised how easy he had it here, maybe he forget we're no longer expected to be plucky little losers but win games and win them comfortably. Hopefully he measures up to that, because the last thing I want is Lambert to fail. My club is in the worst state it's ever been in and he's the one at the wheel. The more he and Evans cock things up the worse it'll be.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Pretty rude that from PL... on 20:08 - Jan 11 with 483 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Pretty rude that from PL... on 19:51 - Jan 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

You have some basic comprehension difficulties. I will just leave it there. It is clear in other posts on the thread too. Have a good evening and try to enjoy the win without obsessing about a single comment in a press conference.

What are you on about. I am very happy about the win. I am over the moon that Judge got a league goal and thought Woolfenden was absolutely superb. All I said is that I'm not a big fan of PL, but that doesn't mean I want Ipswich Town to lose. No need to get petty and smarmy just because you don't agree.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Pretty rude that from PL... on 20:12 - Jan 11 with 471 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Pretty rude that from PL... on 20:08 - Jan 11 by TRUE_BLUE123

What are you on about. I am very happy about the win. I am over the moon that Judge got a league goal and thought Woolfenden was absolutely superb. All I said is that I'm not a big fan of PL, but that doesn't mean I want Ipswich Town to lose. No need to get petty and smarmy just because you don't agree.

I didn't say anything that disagreed with any of what you say here. Sorry if you thought I did!

You are quite entitled to dislike Lambert and I am glad you can see beyond that and support the team and the club while he is in charge. I had a similar issue while Keane was manager. I really disliked the bloke but still supported the team and wanted us to do well. I was glad when he went, though. So, I think I understand your position fairly well.

Apologies if anything I said appeared to contradict what you are saying. I didn't mean it to. As I say, quite genuinely, enjoy the evening and onwards and upwards. COYB!

Pretty rude that from PL... on 20:13 - Jan 11 with 470 viewsSwailsey

Pretty rude that from PL... on 20:12 - Jan 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

I didn't say anything that disagreed with any of what you say here. Sorry if you thought I did!

You are quite entitled to dislike Lambert and I am glad you can see beyond that and support the team and the club while he is in charge. I had a similar issue while Keane was manager. I really disliked the bloke but still supported the team and wanted us to do well. I was glad when he went, though. So, I think I understand your position fairly well.

Apologies if anything I said appeared to contradict what you are saying. I didn't mean it to. As I say, quite genuinely, enjoy the evening and onwards and upwards. COYB!

Everyone’s all good and everything’s fine :)

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Pretty rude that from PL... on 20:15 - Jan 11 with 466 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Pretty rude that from PL... on 20:12 - Jan 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

No problem mate. Same to you, and here's to a win at Oxford.

Pretty rude that from PL... on 20:36 - Jan 11 with 438 viewspelles321

Pretty rude that from PL... on 20:01 - Jan 11 by BackToRussia

Maybe, people weren't exactly shrinking violets in the 70s and 80s were they.

I’m too young to know, but how quickly people seem to turn is getting worse I feel. Instant gratification culture.
Pretty rude that from PL... on 21:03 - Jan 11 with 407 viewsKeaneish

I think he was referring to Bluefish's posts.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024