Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. 17:50 - Jan 12 with 3998 viewshampstead_blue

In today's ST she's been opened up as a person with such a bad memory it can only mean she is fibbing.......

Claim; She claimed she was a solicitor working for the NHS defending it against privatisation
Former colleague and Partner at the said law firm: She worked for a private commercial law firm in an administrative role checking contracts, some relating to the NHS. She never defended the NHS in any capacity.

Claim: I was a solicitor working for the NHS for 10 years
Fact from Law Society: At the time of her claim she had been registered for 6 1/2 years

Claim: I used to sit at the top of the stairs at home and see my Dad come home from the docks after giving out redundancy notices. She also claimed to have seen her father give out said notices.
Reality: She was 2 and her father worked at a different site.

Oh dear.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 09:18 - Jan 13 with 1388 viewsSwansea_Blue

Election's over buh, you can stop campaigning now

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 09:55 - Jan 13 with 1355 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 22:04 - Jan 12 by footers

I'm not looking to date right now. Sorry.

Was just mildly surprised you had such a vivid recollection of 2003 as I had you down as being in your twenties, but I could be way wide of the mark

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 10:00 - Jan 13 with 1346 viewsfooters

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 09:55 - Jan 13 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Was just mildly surprised you had such a vivid recollection of 2003 as I had you down as being in your twenties, but I could be way wide of the mark

I'm flattered.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 10:16 - Jan 13 with 1327 viewsSwansea_Blue

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 09:55 - Jan 13 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Ah ignore me, having a blonde moment
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 10:20]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 10:25 - Jan 13 with 1314 viewsjaykay

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 10:00 - Jan 13 by footers

I'm flattered.

i think he might think your avatar is you now, before you bought a donkey jacket
trouble is we being demonstrating against wars since the 60s

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 10:35 - Jan 13 with 1303 viewsfooters

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 10:25 - Jan 13 by jaykay

i think he might think your avatar is you now, before you bought a donkey jacket
trouble is we being demonstrating against wars since the 60s

Think the protests were partly why I vividly remember that time. We were heckled as being 'anti-West' and 'pro-Saddam' by quite a few people on the way to those marches. The public mood seemed to be very pro-action back then, helped in so small part by the media and a good majority of politicians.

It just seems a lot of those people have since disappeared, or now say they always thought it was a bad idea. Although it's good to see people admitting they got it wrong on this thread.

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 10:44 - Jan 13 with 1278 viewsHerbivore

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 10:35 - Jan 13 by footers

Think the protests were partly why I vividly remember that time. We were heckled as being 'anti-West' and 'pro-Saddam' by quite a few people on the way to those marches. The public mood seemed to be very pro-action back then, helped in so small part by the media and a good majority of politicians.

It just seems a lot of those people have since disappeared, or now say they always thought it was a bad idea. Although it's good to see people admitting they got it wrong on this thread.

Hammy has really thrown his mates in military intelligence under the bus on this one.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 12:34 - Jan 13 with 1240 viewshampstead_blue

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 10:44 - Jan 13 by Herbivore

Hammy has really thrown his mates in military intelligence under the bus on this one.

Not at all my dear Herbivore.

I think one of my best mates in the Int Corps was thrown under the bus. I've just shared an insight.
There was a huge pile of turd thrown by the Corps at those who sent them in. It was embarrassing.

The majority of people whom I've spoken with about it changed their minds pretty darn quickly when they realised they had been lied too. I was in that group.
TBH it's a taboo subject. People want to move on.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Login to get fewer ads

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 15:26 - Jan 13 with 1179 viewseireblue

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 12:34 - Jan 13 by hampstead_blue

I think one of my best mates in the Int Corps was thrown under the bus. I've just shared an insight.
There was a huge pile of turd thrown by the Corps at those who sent them in. It was embarrassing.

The majority of people whom I've spoken with about it changed their minds pretty darn quickly when they realised they had been lied too. I was in that group.

“... it's a taboo subject. People want to move on.”

And that is how some people “learn” from history.
Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 16:01 - Jan 13 with 1145 viewsHerbivore

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 12:34 - Jan 13 by hampstead_blue

"People want to move on" - it was you who brought the Iraq war up on this thread. You're a walking face-palm.

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 16:48 - Jan 13 with 1118 viewsBluesquid

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 10:35 - Jan 13 by footers

Were you on the 'traitors dartboard' Footers?

"Open fire on traitors" in one of Murdoch's lovely rags.

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 17:24 - Jan 13 with 1082 viewsvapour_trail

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 16:48 - Jan 13 by Bluesquid

Were you on the 'traitors dartboard' Footers?

"Open fire on traitors" in one of Murdoch's lovely rags.

What did Bobby Pires do to end up at 3 o’clock?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 17:29 - Jan 13 with 1074 viewsBackToRussia

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 16:01 - Jan 13 by Herbivore

"People want to move on" - it was you who brought the Iraq war up on this thread. You're a walking face-palm.

Wrong Daily.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 17:40 - Jan 13 with 1058 viewshampstead_blue

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 16:01 - Jan 13 by Herbivore

Is English your first language?

Read it. The group to whom I alluded was the group with whom I was talking too. Those who were sent into Iraq on a pack of lies from Blair.

Read it again please.

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 18:14 - Jan 13 with 1032 viewsHerbivore

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 17:40 - Jan 13 by hampstead_blue

Read it. The group to whom I alluded was the group with whom I was talking too. Those who were sent into Iraq on a pack of lies from Blair.

Read it again please.

English is my first language, thanks. Reading this post I'm not convinced it's yours. I just can't take you seriously, you've been too dishonest too often for that.

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 21:19 - Jan 13 with 979 viewsBluesquid

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 17:24 - Jan 13 by vapour_trail

What did Bobby Pires do to end up at 3 o’clock?

He supported Chirac's stance on the war in Iraq.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/2875221.stm
Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 21:50 - Jan 13 with 949 viewseireblue

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 17:40 - Jan 13 by hampstead_blue

Read it again please.

The pack of lies were not from Blair.

It was a pack of lies from a single source, provided to Tony Blair, by someone you have used in appeal to authority arguments.

“Wrong more than once Daily” is not an anagram of Hampstead Blue but “Data Mush Plebe” is, which is still quite amusing.
Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 22:04 - Jan 13 with 937 viewsBluesquid

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 21:50 - Jan 13 by eireblue

The pack of lies were not from Blair.

It was a pack of lies from a single source, provided to Tony Blair, by someone you have used in appeal to authority arguments.

“Wrong more than once Daily” is not an anagram of Hampstead Blue but “Data Mush Plebe” is, which is still quite amusing.

According to Gordon Brown the American's knew that WMD's probably didn't exist at the time so one has to wonder why they didn't inform Blair of this.
Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 22:11 - Jan 13 with 919 viewsfooters

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 22:04 - Jan 13 by Bluesquid

According to Gordon Brown the American's knew that WMD's probably didn't exist at the time so one has to wonder why they didn't inform Blair of this.

They were trying to but he was on the phone to god at the time.

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 22:25 - Jan 13 with 894 viewsBluesquid

Becky wrong-daily has a memory problem. on 22:11 - Jan 13 by footers

They were trying to but he was on the phone to god at the time.

Hehe, yeah, Blair probably saw him that way.

"Rupert Murdoch called Tony Blair urging him not to delay the invasion of Iraq, former Number 10 communications chief Alastair Campbell has said."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18468123
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024