Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celebrities that you simply cannot stand 16:38 - Jan 13 with 8526 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Reality stars are not included as they are obviously stone-wallers. I'm talking people deemed to have some form of actual talent. Was discussing this over the weekend and was amazed by how many people liked all of my choices!

Top 5 then everyone?

- Mylene Klass
- Davina McCall
- Piers Morgan
- Jane McDonald
- James Cordon

In no particular order once James Cordon is on the top.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 07:42 - Jan 14 with 397 viewsTractorWood

Chris Martin from Coldplay
Caroline Flack
Lewis Hamilton
Ant 'n' Dec
Mel and Sue
Amanda Holden
Sharon Osbourne
Alan Sugar
Piers Morgan
Jo Brand
Miranda Hart
Michael MacIntyre
Mrs Brown's Boys in any capacity
Gary Linekar on Motd. He was great for England though
Kanye West
Kardashian's (bar the dad - he led an interesting life)

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 07:44 - Jan 14 with 398 viewsPlums

Simon Cowell
Leigh Francis
Chris Sutton
Alan Green

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 08:30 - Jan 14 with 362 viewshampstead_blue

Judges on those ridiculous talent shows
Anyone who uses their vacuous self-serving position to promote politics - Lilly Allen especially.
Bono - hypocrite and ego of galactic proportions

That's enough negativity.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 09:07 - Jan 14 with 343 viewsSikamikanico

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 23:27 - Jan 13 by Sarge

Tom Hanks, wtf?!

At one stage in the 90s he seemed to be in every film. I disliked most of them and really don't think he is that good
Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 09:10 - Jan 14 with 341 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Lorraine Kelly

everytime that Wayfair advert came on the TV I wanted to throw it out the window.. though the lite new adverts without Lorraine are equally as irritating
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024