Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Celebrities that you simply cannot stand 16:38 - Jan 13 with 8469 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Reality stars are not included as they are obviously stone-wallers. I'm talking people deemed to have some form of actual talent. Was discussing this over the weekend and was amazed by how many people liked all of my choices!

Top 5 then everyone?

- Mylene Klass
- Davina McCall
- Piers Morgan
- Jane McDonald
- James Cordon

In no particular order once James Cordon is on the top.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 20:18 - Jan 13 with 2362 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 20:15 - Jan 13 by jeera

Uppie for most of those.

Clarkson though?

Seriously?

Oh yes, he is funny as fook.
Great writer too.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 20:19 - Jan 13 with 2360 viewsjaykay

paul martin = the most patronising git on t.v.
alan sugar = helped sky to get the t.v.rights as the owner of amstrad and spurs chairman
robbie savage = obvious reasons
elton john and bernard manning just to make the five

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 20:20 - Jan 13 with 2354 viewsfooters

Oh, I almost forgot...

Derek Acorah and John McCririck

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 20:22 - Jan 13 with 2347 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 20:20 - Jan 13 by footers

Oh, I almost forgot...

Derek Acorah and John McCririck

That is you earmarked for a damn good haunting then dear chap.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 20:24 - Jan 13 with 2336 viewsfooters

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 20:22 - Jan 13 by StochesStotasBlewe

That is you earmarked for a damn good haunting then dear chap.

Anything disturbing me in the night would be a brucey bonus...

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 20:25 - Jan 13 with 2334 viewsjeera

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 20:18 - Jan 13 by StochesStotasBlewe

Oh yes, he is funny as fook.
Great writer too.

I want my uppie back.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 20:32 - Jan 13 with 2313 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 20:25 - Jan 13 by jeera

I want my uppie back.

There you go...........and as i,m a reasonable man, i will throw in the 30 seconds i owe you for free.

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 20:38 - Jan 13 with 2293 viewsRyorry

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 20:12 - Jan 13 by StochesStotasBlewe

More like irritants than can,t stand.

Paddy McGuinnes,
Louie Spence,
Charlie Dimmock,
Jamie Carragher,
Hugh Grant,
Russel Howard,
Graham Norton (apart from his fleeting appearances on Father Ted},
John Bishop,
Sarah Millican.

I like Jeremy Clarkson

Sarah Millican? Rather stick pins in me eyes for 5 mins than watch her for 5 secs!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 20:40 - Jan 13 with 2285 viewsjeera

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 20:32 - Jan 13 by StochesStotasBlewe

There you go...........and as i,m a reasonable man, i will throw in the 30 seconds i owe you for free.

Hmph.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 20:41 - Jan 13 with 2286 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Can’t believe no one has mentioned Cheryl Cole yet.. can’t stand the women
Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 20:51 - Jan 13 with 2261 viewsbahri

Martin Tyler. Not sure he's a celeb, but well known.

redandella

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 21:16 - Jan 13 with 2212 viewsBlueBadger

Youtube 'celebrities'. Each and every one of them. I hope they all die in a fire.

Actually, not in a fire. Some fire brigade personnel might get hurt trying to help them.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 21:48 - Jan 13 with 2182 viewsfroudy

Bradley Wiggins
Greg Rutherford
Darren Eadie
Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 21:51 - Jan 13 with 2174 viewsEwan_Oozami

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 19:29 - Jan 13 by NBVJohn

Delia Smith
Ed Balls
Stephen Fry

Anyone involved in Strictly Come Dancing, X Factor, the Voice, BGT, The One Show, particularly Patrick Kielty.

I saw what you did there...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 21:58 - Jan 13 with 2157 viewsEwan_Oozami

Not really celebrities, but I'm going for everyone in those excruciating Peloton adverts...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 22:03 - Jan 13 with 2144 viewsFtnfwest

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 19:49 - Jan 13 by jeera

Cats = the entire cast.

Never seen it; don't know who they are, but I dislike cats.

So that. Them.

Corden’s in that so not only have you had two goes at this but you’ve included him twice! Quite agree though!
Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 22:23 - Jan 13 with 2125 viewsFtnfwest

Corden, Elton john, Robbie Williams, Russell brand
Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 23:02 - Jan 13 with 2106 viewsbluebud

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 18:29 - Jan 13 by vapour_trail

What have the lighthouse family been doing to retain your ire?

They haven’t been a thing since the 90s have they?

I couldn't stand them at the time for some reason...then a few years later one of them did something to someone I know and I was very unhappy about it. I'm going to leave it there.

Jimmy Doherty needs to be added to my list :-)
Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 23:09 - Jan 13 with 2099 viewsKropotkin123

Julia Roberts.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 23:19 - Jan 13 with 2088 viewsronnyd

Chris Evans, why the hell Billie Piper married him i will never know. Apart from his wealth that is.
Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 23:20 - Jan 13 with 2087 viewsRyorry

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 20:19 - Jan 13 by jaykay

paul martin = the most patronising git on t.v.
alan sugar = helped sky to get the t.v.rights as the owner of amstrad and spurs chairman
robbie savage = obvious reasons
elton john and bernard manning just to make the five

Upped for Alan Sugar, who badly needs to fire himself for the TV series continuing in the same old ridiculous way that shows zero business logic or sense, featuring mostly ridiculous candidates

Edit: Btw, he blocked me on twitter 🤣 for sending him a tweet saying that the business plans should form part of the candidates' selection process - ie before the various tasks even started, not right at the end as part of the final!
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 23:39]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 23:27 - Jan 13 with 2073 viewsSarge

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 16:41 - Jan 13 by Sikamikanico

I agree with a couple of yours but would add:

Claudia Winkleman
Harry Hill
Tom Hanks
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 16:42]

Tom Hanks, wtf?!
Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 23:29 - Jan 13 with 2066 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Tom Jones

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 01:23 - Jan 14 with 2018 viewsfactual_blue

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 23:29 - Jan 13 by Tangledupin_Blue

Tom Jones

That's not unusual.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Celebrities that you simply cannot stand on 07:28 - Jan 14 with 1935 viewsYallop

Stephen Mulhern
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024