Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone 16:18 - Feb 13 with 2785 viewstextbackup

little puppy, soft as baby sht. Lock him in a room with Downes and Butcher

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 16:23 - Feb 13 with 2752 viewsPecker

I would always opt for a soldier in that scenario if I were you. Pilot would be my second choice, followed by somebody in the navy. A professional footballer would be far, far down my list of people.
Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 16:24 - Feb 13 with 2742 viewsbadadski

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 16:23 - Feb 13 by Pecker

I would always opt for a soldier in that scenario if I were you. Pilot would be my second choice, followed by somebody in the navy. A professional footballer would be far, far down my list of people.

Bunker builder for me.

Lets face it, you cant influence much as a striker if you are playing left back so i understand where he is coming from.
Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 16:36 - Feb 13 with 2673 viewstextbackup

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 16:23 - Feb 13 by Pecker

Especially an ITFC player that has less bottle than mothercare

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 16:48 - Feb 13 with 2610 viewsPecker

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 16:36 - Feb 13 by textbackup

Especially an ITFC player that has less bottle than mothercare

Why Fred as appose to any other Town player? We are hardly known as a hard team.
Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 16:58 - Feb 13 with 2561 viewstextbackup

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 16:48 - Feb 13 by Pecker

Why Fred as appose to any other Town player? We are hardly known as a hard team.

You’ve read the interview?

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 17:00 - Feb 13 with 2543 viewsSwansea_Blue

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 16:58 - Feb 13 by textbackup

I thought it was honest. Our form over the last few months relative to those above us, and especially the top 2, has been awful. If I was them I'd forget about all of that though, and just focus on winning the next game. Nothing else matters.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 17:07 - Feb 13 with 2509 viewsstrikalite

Was thinking whilst watching SAS who dares wins on Sunday evening...

Town squad all stood there..

"some of you have now come to the end of the road, when I call out your squad number, I want you to step forward, take off your shirt and hand it to Terry Butcher"..

If only it was that easy...:/
Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 17:21 - Feb 13 with 2443 viewsPecker

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 16:58 - Feb 13 by textbackup

Yes I have and he hasn't said anything really that others have said.
Login to get fewer ads

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 17:23 - Feb 13 with 2436 viewsfooters

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 17:21 - Feb 13 by Pecker

Yes I have and he hasn't said anything really that others have said.

Plus, they're just words. Poor Freddie hasn't even had a proper look in on the pitch, where some of our players have put in far more gutless displays.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 17:27 - Feb 13 with 2419 viewstextbackup

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 17:00 - Feb 13 by Swansea_Blue

I thought it was honest. Our form over the last few months relative to those above us, and especially the top 2, has been awful. If I was them I'd forget about all of that though, and just focus on winning the next game. Nothing else matters.

The squad just need to put up or shut up. I’m fed up with empty words and no action.

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 17:57 - Feb 13 with 2356 viewsPecker

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 17:27 - Feb 13 by textbackup

The squad just need to put up or shut up. I’m fed up with empty words and no action.

I agree, but he was probably seen as a safe option by the board. They haven't worked out yet that we don't care about words.
Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 18:19 - Feb 13 with 2294 viewsfactual_blue

He offers a rational analysis of the situation in front of him. The ideal choice if you are in a sticky situation.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 18:29 - Feb 13 with 2272 viewsLeoMuff

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 18:19 - Feb 13 by factual_blue

He offers a rational analysis of the situation in front of him. The ideal choice if you are in a sticky situation.

Thank god for Freddie I say, an honest appraisal of the situation as opposed to, there’s plenty of games left, we are playing well just unlucky/not taking our chances bull that Lamberts spouting

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 19:13 - Feb 13 with 2190 viewsBloomBlue

Don't think I would want to be in a warzone with any footballer, fecking snowflakes
Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 19:30 - Feb 13 with 2151 viewsPecker

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 19:13 - Feb 13 by BloomBlue

Don't think I would want to be in a warzone with any footballer, fecking snowflakes

Those that went in the First World War were real men and hero's, but like you say, not with any of the modern day players.
Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 19:34 - Feb 13 with 2137 viewsMattinLondon

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 19:13 - Feb 13 by BloomBlue

I’m comparison I’m guessing you’re a real hard nut.
Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 19:35 - Feb 13 with 2130 viewsMattinLondon

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 19:30 - Feb 13 by Pecker

Those that went in the First World War were real men and hero's, but like you say, not with any of the modern day players.

When you were typing that did you realise that it was rubbish but decided to ‘add reply’ regardless?
Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 19:40 - Feb 13 with 2117 viewsPecker

Freddie is one guy I’d not want next to me in a warzone on 19:35 - Feb 13 by MattinLondon

When you were typing that did you realise that it was rubbish but decided to ‘add reply’ regardless?

? Whole football teams signed up in the First World War. England, Scotland, Welsh and Irish Internationals signed up. Hearts, Burnley and Preston to name a few all went. They had no idea what hell they were letting themselves in for, but went anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024