Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Tory loon 18:49 - Feb 16 with 16829 viewsHARRY10

It is often said that most 'righties are either mad, sad or bad. This one seems to fit all three.

Recently apppointed as the new special advisor Andrew Sabisky seems to have said aloud what many of these types think in private -

' giving all children modafinil, a drug that cuts the need for sleep by two-thirds, even at the cost of “a dead kid once a year

" It is still unclear to what extent FGM represents a serious risk to young girls, raised in the UK, of certain minority group origin"

that women's sport is more comparable to the Paralympics than it is to men's

suggested more black people are “close to mental retardation

and that

the young to undergo compulsory contraception to prevent a permanent underclass'

Any progressive party and there would be loud calls for his dismissal from that party - whereas not only is he welcome in the Tory party, he is given a job in number 10 advising them !

[Post edited 16 Feb 2020 18:52]
Another Tory loon on 21:15 - Feb 17 with 2941 viewsDanTheMan

Another Tory loon on 21:09 - Feb 17 by Oxford_Blue

He didn’t limit his criticsm to one person - he labelled all Tories which is wrong given the man has been removed. If the party was racist and bigoted why would they remove this man?

They didn't, he resigned.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Another Tory loon on 21:17 - Feb 17 with 2935 viewsHARRY10

He didn’t limit his criticsm to one person - he labelled all Tories which is wrong given the man has been removed. If the party was racist and bigoted why would they remove this man?

why did they appoint him, more like

"He didn’t limit his criticsm to one person - he labelled all Tories "

Did I, do post up a quote where I said that ?
Another Tory loon on 21:34 - Feb 17 with 2908 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lol. They’ve spent the last 3-4 days trying their hardest to avoid having to denounce his vile views on race, class and intelligence.

There’s no helping people like that - calling them mad, sad or bad doesn’t go anywhere near far enough.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Another Tory loon on 21:55 - Feb 17 with 2889 viewsOxford_Blue

Another Tory loon on 21:17 - Feb 17 by HARRY10

why did they appoint him, more like

"He didn’t limit his criticsm to one person - he labelled all Tories "

Did I, do post up a quote where I said that ?

“ It is often said that most 'righties are either mad, sad or bad.”

I’ll break it down.

1. Often said (is it? By whom?)

2. Most (this is the generalisation)

3. Righties (tories)

4. Are (the allegation)

5. Mad, sad or bad (the attack)
Another Tory loon on 21:55 - Feb 17 with 2888 viewsHARRY10

Another Tory loon on 21:32 - Feb 16 by sparks

You need proper quotes rather than selective bizarely edited snapshots. Looks dishonest.

So it turns out the quotes were neither selective nor bizarrely edited.

What was dishonest thoiugh, was your claiming they were were.
Another Tory loon on 21:57 - Feb 17 with 2884 viewsOxford_Blue

Another Tory loon on 21:34 - Feb 17 by Swansea_Blue

Lol. They’ve spent the last 3-4 days trying their hardest to avoid having to denounce his vile views on race, class and intelligence.

There’s no helping people like that - calling them mad, sad or bad doesn’t go anywhere near far enough.

You’re doing it again.

Identity / group politics.

Labelling all Tories as the same - “they”.

Not accepting that government ministers don’t appoint other ministers/advisors, and within days forced him out and refused to work with him from the start.
Another Tory loon on 21:58 - Feb 17 with 2879 viewsOxford_Blue

Another Tory loon on 21:15 - Feb 17 by DanTheMan

They didn't, he resigned.

The cabinet refused to work with him. They forced him out.
Another Tory loon on 22:00 - Feb 17 with 2879 viewsOxford_Blue

Another Tory loon on 20:52 - Feb 17 by Swansea_Blue

Except Harry’ OP represented the position perfectly. Sabisky is a loon with vile views, who shouldn’t be anywhere near number 10. And thankfully now he’s not. This wasn’t a complex issue in the slightest.

There is an argument for sterilising some people - heroin addicts, child abusers who will abuse again, mothers who have abused / harmed other children and who have drink and drug problems. I don’t necessarily agree with it, and I see the issues it raises. But I don’t see why we can’t debate it - and why some views are just immediately shouted down hysterically.
Login to get fewer ads

Another Tory loon on 22:04 - Feb 17 with 2867 viewsjeera

Another Tory loon on 21:55 - Feb 17 by Oxford_Blue

I’ll break it down.

3. Righties (tories)

4. Are (the allegation)

Again, without wishing to look for a row, but shouldn't we be concerning ourselves with the views that have been openly voiced, with little confrontation.

Rather than nit-picking with each other on how it's been announced on here.

I've just had BBC2 on. David Baddiel with an hour programme on Holocaust denial. An hour isn't enough to cover the subject of course but it's unbelievable how some people not only believe the Holocaust didn't happen, but are actually open about it.

Some people are trash mate. The man Sabisky there isn't far removed from those types and their disgusting views.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Another Tory loon on 22:06 - Feb 17 with 2864 viewsjeera

Another Tory loon on 22:00 - Feb 17 by Oxford_Blue

There is an argument for sterilising some people - heroin addicts, child abusers who will abuse again, mothers who have abused / harmed other children and who have drink and drug problems. I don’t necessarily agree with it, and I see the issues it raises. But I don’t see why we can’t debate it - and why some views are just immediately shouted down hysterically.

"There is an argument for sterilising some people "

Is there? By whom exactly?

Who's going to make those decisions about who's worthy and who isn't?

That's some more than dodgy ground.

Another Tory loon on 22:09 - Feb 17 with 2853 viewsHARRY10

Another Tory loon on 21:55 - Feb 17 by Oxford_Blue

I’ll break it down.

3. Righties (tories)

4. Are (the allegation)

So I never actually said what you claimed I did

You merely made that up, yet don't see the contradiction in your bleating about me supposedly generalising

Physician heal thy self
Another Tory loon on 22:43 - Feb 17 with 2817 viewsvapour_trail

Another Tory loon on 21:58 - Feb 17 by Oxford_Blue

The cabinet refused to work with him. They forced him out.

Could you add the link that evidences this please.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Another Tory loon on 22:49 - Feb 17 with 2811 viewsEwan_Oozami

Eugenics is already alive and kicking in Universal Credit...

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Another Tory loon on 22:53 - Feb 17 with 2805 viewsjeera

Another Tory loon on 22:49 - Feb 17 by Ewan_Oozami

Eugenics is already alive and kicking in Universal Credit...

I have mentioned a [Government] cull on here before and been shouted down for it.*

But that is exactly how it appears.

*Only from some ignorant, ill-informed quarters.

Another Tory loon on 22:56 - Feb 17 with 2797 viewsHerbivore

My word.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Another Tory loon on 23:08 - Feb 17 with 2777 viewsLord_Lucan

I think Hitler had the same idea.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Another Tory loon on 23:13 - Feb 17 with 2767 viewsHARRY10

Another Tory loon on 22:56 - Feb 17 by Herbivore

My word.

I would add 'righties', old etonians, blokes called Tarquin or Hugo..... for that alone there would be howls of outrage were I to be appointed as an advisor close to Corbyn were he to be PM

Yet what today has revealed is yet again righties not being able to condemn genuine concerns with how the government is being 'run'.

Dianne Abbott gets some figures wrong and we have not heard the last of it - some Tory proposes sterilising the poor, denegrates both womens's and paralympic sports, refers to blacks as low intellect and we get the righties actually trying to defend him

If folk can't see where the real problems in society lie then I'm not sure what will.
Another Tory loon on 23:31 - Feb 17 with 2741 viewsOxford_Blue

Another Tory loon on 23:08 - Feb 17 by Lord_Lucan

This is precisely what I mean - any attempt at any level of even touching the subject is met with a shut down.

As I’ve said, I’m not advocating it but, for example, why is it wrong to not consider sterilisation for a woman who is a heroin addict and refuses to stop? The child will be born an addict and suffer greatly. Similarly, there are some women who are violent towards children and who will inevitably do it again. Why in those circumstances is it unreasonable to consider the options?

To compare this to Hitler is nonsensical.
Another Tory loon on 23:33 - Feb 17 with 2738 viewsOxford_Blue

Another Tory loon on 23:08 - Feb 17 by Lord_Lucan

No he didn’t. He wanted to kill certain races. Not take action to protect children from serious harm.
Another Tory loon on 23:35 - Feb 17 with 2736 viewsOxford_Blue

Another Tory loon on 23:13 - Feb 17 by HARRY10

I would add 'righties', old etonians, blokes called Tarquin or Hugo..... for that alone there would be howls of outrage were I to be appointed as an advisor close to Corbyn were he to be PM

Yet what today has revealed is yet again righties not being able to condemn genuine concerns with how the government is being 'run'.

Dianne Abbott gets some figures wrong and we have not heard the last of it - some Tory proposes sterilising the poor, denegrates both womens's and paralympic sports, refers to blacks as low intellect and we get the righties actually trying to defend him

If folk can't see where the real problems in society lie then I'm not sure what will.

Abbott made racist remarks about playing white people’s games.

The idiot in the Tory party who made this comment was wrong clearly.

However, as I’ve said, there should be room for a discussion about difficult issues without them being shut down by hysterical comments.

If a newborn child is certain to suffer serious harm, why is it wrong to prevent that?
Another Tory loon on 23:46 - Feb 17 with 2720 viewsvapour_trail

Another Tory loon on 23:35 - Feb 17 by Oxford_Blue

However, as I’ve said, there should be room for a discussion about difficult issues without them being shut down by hysterical comments.

If a newborn child is certain to suffer serious harm, why is it wrong to prevent that?

You claimed the cabinet forced him out. Can you post the link please.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Another Tory loon on 23:56 - Feb 17 with 2708 viewsjeera

Another Tory loon on 23:31 - Feb 17 by Oxford_Blue

This is precisely what I mean - any attempt at any level of even touching the subject is met with a shut down.

As I’ve said, I’m not advocating it but, for example, why is it wrong to not consider sterilisation for a woman who is a heroin addict and refuses to stop? The child will be born an addict and suffer greatly. Similarly, there are some women who are violent towards children and who will inevitably do it again. Why in those circumstances is it unreasonable to consider the options?

To compare this to Hitler is nonsensical.

What you are suggesting as should be discussed as the norm is way out there old pal.

You think you're covering yourself with a few semantics thrown in here and there but you're on thin ice.

You're not 'protecting' anyone. You have no crystal ball and no right to discuss playing God with the lives of humans beings. It's not just weird - it's downright disgraceful.

Another Tory loon on 23:59 - Feb 17 with 2698 viewsjeera

Not exactly covering yourself in glory here either:

Anyone here tried really expensive wine? by Oxford_Blue 17 Feb 2020 23:41
What an utterly ridiculous thing to say - to judge someone based on a bottle wine.

You’re a laughing stock on this board. Get lost. I’m ignoring you from now on. Back to your sixth form politics and by the way I wouldn’t ever worry about buying a £100 bottle of wine. Clearly you’ll never be able to afford it let alone appreciate it.

"Clearly you’ll never be able to afford it let alone appreciate it."

You're showing your true colours.

Another Tory loon on 00:12 - Feb 18 with 2687 viewsHARRY10

Nothing has been shut down, bar you brain for quite some time it would seem..

Who is stopping you from posting up your thoughts on eugenics. Absolutely no one. Why not start the ball rolling on that debate.

And perhaps you could qualify this comment you made on Sunday

"I think that the fact that senior government ministers have reportedly refused to work with him, and want him sacked, suggests that this individual’s views are not shared by the government which defeats the poster’s premise. "

If only to re-assure others that not all of your posts contain lies, A couple og senior ministers who mad comment by then will do.
Another Tory loon on 06:22 - Feb 18 with 2637 viewsGaryCooper

Another Tory loon on 23:13 - Feb 17 by HARRY10

'blokes called Tarquin or Hugo'

You would cull extinction rebellion?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024