Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end 16:57 - Feb 29 with 6864 viewsollie_smith2001

You are not Ipswich fans. Disgraceful
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:42 - Feb 29 with 1019 viewstextbackup

He’s part of the fcking problem here!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:43 - Feb 29 with 1012 viewsyesjohn99

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:12 - Feb 29 by Letchworth_Blue

You really haven't watched a lot of football have you?

Not on the boo boys side. But it doesn’t mean their not fans.

And for the record first game as a 4 year old back in 1986, mascot against Plymouth 1991, European tours, watched England home and away, particularly Euro 2004. But don’t watch premiership football if that’s what you mean??
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:44 - Feb 29 with 1011 viewsPecker

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:33 - Feb 29 by gainsboroughblue

Good words Pecker. No Town fan who does that journey deserves slagging off. It's time the players and club responded in the right way and actually turned in a performance that warrants the fantastic support they will be lucky to get next season.

Safe journey, winds getting up.

Thanks gainsy.
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:45 - Feb 29 with 995 viewsreusersfreekicks

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:03 - Feb 29 by noggin

I thought Chambers was one of our better players today.

Don't let reality get in the way of blanket opinions
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 18:07 - Feb 29 with 922 viewsmatt1502

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:38 - Feb 29 by BloomBlue

We do have an abnormal high number of morons as fans at Town

Really? Perhaps you are right! Around 20,000 of us to be precise, turning up week after week to put up with what we are dished out? Renewing each season because we know, deep down that we are being fleeced and having the p**s taken out of us every season by managers players and an owner that couldn't care less, but it's in us so we still go. I think that the only morons are those that remain silent, the real fans will start venting their anger soon because they don't want the club to slump any further into the mire.
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 18:15 - Feb 29 with 901 viewsbobbyramsey

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:38 - Feb 29 by BloomBlue

Compared to......?
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 18:18 - Feb 29 with 879 viewsChris_Knights

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:23 - Feb 29 by ollie_smith2001

Were you at the game Chris? Something tells me you weren’t.

I wasn’t commenting on the season, or Chambers’ performances this season, as a whole. I was talking about this game.

Yes I was at the game .... live in Liverpool and don’t need to justify my comments to you
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 18:20 - Feb 29 with 864 viewsBackToRussia

I'd take a booing for ££££k a week.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Login to get fewer ads

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 18:25 - Feb 29 with 841 viewsCotton_eyed_joe

BloomBlue yes there are and they all complain about people booing
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 18:36 - Feb 29 with 800 viewsBbmaj

Whatever you thought of the match, however well/badly Chambers played, this was his 300th match as captain of your team. Show some class.

Chambers might not be beckenbaur, but he’s a loyal servant and who hasn’t cheered a fist pump or two?

If his time has come, focus your ire on the manager/owner not the CB turned RB turning circle of an oil tanker.
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 18:40 - Feb 29 with 780 viewsBloomBlue

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 18:25 - Feb 29 by Cotton_eyed_joe

BloomBlue yes there are and they all complain about people booing

I love it when fans are happy to boo and shout abuse at PL and the players but as soon as someone has go back at them they cannot take, classic entitlement
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 18:56 - Feb 29 with 748 viewslondontractorboy57

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:20 - Feb 29 by martin12120137

Too right aswell! The fans that went paid good money to watch that! The players deserved to be booed off. No point cheering them off, boo them let them know they played crap someone needs to tell them!

In losing did they play Crap?
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 18:59 - Feb 29 with 736 viewsOxford_Blue

No particular reason why Chambers should be immune from criticism if Lambert gets it too.

Chambers is club captain and let’s face it he’s hardly been in shining form for the last few seasons.
Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 19:55 - Feb 29 with 650 viewsallezlesbleus

Those boo-ing and having a go at Chambers at the end on 17:33 - Feb 29 by gainsboroughblue

Good words Pecker. No Town fan who does that journey deserves slagging off. It's time the players and club responded in the right way and actually turned in a performance that warrants the fantastic support they will be lucky to get next season.

Safe journey, winds getting up.

I don't think many of the other 92 league club's fans would have given ME, PL and the team anywhere near as much support as what our long suffering fans have.

Look at our attendances, home and away - it has been fantastic for the amount of heartache and misery we have been subjected to since ME took over.

Those poor supporter's today who had a 10 hour odd round trip, in appalling conditions have a right to voice their opinions at the end of a match. It costs these loyal fans a fortune, in time and money to follow their club home and away. These are normal people, who work hard for a living, probably earning in a year what several of our players earn in a month.

Living abroad for the past 16 years, I haven't been able to follow my team, in the flesh anywhere near as much as I would like to and used to. But, I still feel the pain. It was amazing at the start of this season to have that winning feeling again. My Saturday nights and weekends were 100 times better after we had won another game and were sitting pretty at the top of the league. Head into Autumn and it all fell away......back to feeling angry, depressed, disappointed, let down, frustrated and embarrassed like we have been feeling for most Saturdays over the last decade or so.

After each match, a token player is hauled out in front of the camera to spout the same old nonsense. "The spirit in the camp is great", "we all believe in ourselves", "win the next game and we are right back in it", blah, blah, blah.

Someone needs to get ME, PL and the players in a room and make them watch highlights of when we played some of England's and even the world's top sides off the pitch. Show them all the derby wins over Norwich, before the clueless ME sacked a passionate manager, the day after he had secured our last ever victory against them. Make them sit and watch the lowlights of all those terrible draws and defeats against Narwich. Then make them watch all of our cup humiliations over the last decade or so.

Then, face ME, PL and the players and ask them if these fans, some of whom probably spent a quarter of their weeks wages on travelling up to Blackpool to watch their team today, actually are the true legends at the club right now and deserve the right to voice their opinions?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024