Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope you Mick out brigade are happy 17:01 - Feb 29 with 2511 viewsr2d2

What an utter disaster since he was hounded out by the numbskulls. How this is better l fail to see. People wanting to be in this league still baffles me as well. What a complete failure its been from Evans. Clueless owner who isnt even interested in the club.
I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:02 - Feb 29 with 2119 viewsgainsboroughblue

Can we not go one hour without that bloke's name being dragged up. F*** sake.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:03 - Feb 29 with 2092 viewsbobbyramsey

It's been awful for years, MM was part of the problem....
I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:03 - Feb 29 with 2079 viewsr2d2

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:02 - Feb 29 by gainsboroughblue

Can we not go one hour without that bloke's name being dragged up. F*** sake.

Wouldn't be in this mess if he hadnt been hounded out
I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:04 - Feb 29 with 2053 viewsJ4ck22

As much as I miss Mick, bringing this up every time we lose isn't helping anything.
I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:04 - Feb 29 with 2045 viewsTheBoyBlue

I'm not sure what people like you don't understand. Mick was going anyway one day. The decision for him to go was right (I expect he would've left us for the Ireland job anyway, regardless of his relationship with the fans), it has been the decisions since he left that has got us here.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy (n/t) on 17:04 - Feb 29 with 2036 viewsArnieM

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:04 - Feb 29 with 2023 viewsnoggin

Did you voice your opinion on here before he left?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:06 - Feb 29 with 1948 viewsCheltenham_Blue

We'd have gone down eventually under Mick too. it was a matter of time, Evans would have seen to that.

I think the Mick inners forget that Micks final run before he left was just 4 wins in 20.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:07 - Feb 29 with 1903 viewsGirthyguy

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy (n/t) on 17:04 - Feb 29 by ArnieM

He makes a good point though its just the truth hurts.
I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:07 - Feb 29 with 1889 viewsRyorry

Had enough, 10 times a week, every week, same old same old from him; never listens to the counter-arguments - gonna put him on ignore.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:07 - Feb 29 with 1877 viewsskyblue23

Don’t pretend you where a Mick fan. You told me in person how much you hated him only 2 games ago!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:08 - Feb 29 with 1841 viewsbraveblue

All the way through the game in chat room. Now on forum. Please just give it up. Boring, so boring.
I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:08 - Feb 29 with 1813 viewsblueconscience

When will you Mick lovers learn!!!

THE PROBLEM IS MARCUS EVANS!!!!!

We would have got relegated under Sir Mick at some point under the Evans constraints.
[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 17:09]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:09 - Feb 29 with 1803 viewsr2d2

I suppose you were one of those who said it would be good to be in league 1
I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:09 - Feb 29 with 1780 viewsSm00411

It's okay though, we played well and there's still plenty of points to play for...
I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:10 - Feb 29 with 1760 viewsLetchworth_Blue

Shut up you massive fanny.
I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:10 - Feb 29 with 1755 viewsr2d2

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:07 - Feb 29 by skyblue23

Don’t pretend you where a Mick fan. You told me in person how much you hated him only 2 games ago!

Not me chappie
I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:11 - Feb 29 with 1718 viewsr2d2

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:08 - Feb 29 by braveblue

All the way through the game in chat room. Now on forum. Please just give it up. Boring, so boring.

The truth hurts doesnt it?
I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:12 - Feb 29 with 1678 viewsr2d2

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:10 - Feb 29 by Letchworth_Blue

Shut up you massive fanny.

Ewwwww.... Get her!
I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:12 - Feb 29 with 1651 viewsskyblue23

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:10 - Feb 29 by r2d2

Not me chappie

Defiantly was you. There’s no other Ipswich fans who played a robot in Star Wars.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:13 - Feb 29 with 1598 viewsGuthrum

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:07 - Feb 29 by Girthyguy

He makes a good point though its just the truth hurts.

The problem is the constant, nagging negativity. We know things are bad, but we don't need a constant drip drip of poison.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:13 - Feb 29 with 1595 viewsBlue_Armee

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:11 - Feb 29 by r2d2

The truth hurts doesnt it?

r2d2 just p1ss off with your mates at carrot road

Yo really are a pr1ck

Poll: Mexit or McStay? Not what you want but what you think will actually happen

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:15 - Feb 29 with 1525 viewsleitrimblue

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:12 - Feb 29 by skyblue23

Defiantly was you. There’s no other Ipswich fans who played a robot in Star Wars.

Perhaps it was C-3PO?
I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:16 - Feb 29 with 1511 viewsr2d2

I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:13 - Feb 29 by Blue_Armee

r2d2 just p1ss off with your mates at carrot road

Yo really are a pr1ck

Bit abussive arnt you?
I hope you Mick out brigade are happy on 17:17 - Feb 29 with 1475 viewsChurchman

Sorry, I have to disagree. McCarthys time was up and he had to go. That our ‘saviour’ of a faceless, slippery clueless owner is running the club into oblivion doesn’t change that. He employed diddy Hurst and hapless Lambert along with Jewel and Keane, of course.

Evans has destroyed the club and doesn’t appear to give a hoot. It’s his club and it’s down to him, as disaster that preceded him was down to I’m alright Jack Sheepshanks. Not the 1000s of people who have followed ITFC and got zippo back for their loyalty other than watch it shrink to nothing.

Evans and Sheepshanks should hang their heads in shame, but sitting on their piles of money, I doubt they’re too bothered.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024