Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood 13:09 - Mar 1 with 3302 viewspointofblue

I can see Lambert making a few changes after the criticism yesterday.

Norris
Woolfenden - Chambers - Wilson - Earl
Skuse - Huws - Nolan
Judge - Keane - Sears

Holy and Garbutt made errors for the goals and Lambert seems especially angry with the latter. I doubt Bishop will be able to play two games in quick succession and obviously Downes is suspended. I think Huws will be risked because who’s the alternative otherwise - the seemingly out of favour Dozzell? Unless we change shape back into a wing back system with Edwards and Garbutt for Wilson and Huws from the above.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 13:14 - Mar 1 with 3263 viewsPJH

I think Dobra impressed enough yesterday to get a start, I would certainly have him in instead of Nolan in that team of yours.

I expect Holy will play.

You are probably right that Bishop will not get two starts in a few days but if he is up to it I would start him.

Garbutt was in part at fault for both of their goals and his dead ball kicking was almost entirely being overhit, but it was a little bit breezy, he might be left out.
I don't give a toss anymore. (n/t) on 13:14 - Mar 1 with 3256 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 13:19 - Mar 1 with 3233 viewsHerbivore

Holy

Donacien
Woolf
Chambers
Garbutt

Skuse
Huws
Dozzell

Dobra
Keane
Sears

Not that I even really care to be honest. We'll lose regardless. To effing Fleetwood.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 13:26 - Mar 1 with 3202 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Will be changes due to fitness I’d imagine, although thought the shape was a lot more balanced than a 3 at the back. Don’t like Woolfenden at RB although struggling for options.

Holy
Woolfenden - Chambers - Earl - Garbutt
Skuse - Huws
Edwards - Judge - Dobra
Keane

Don’t think Bishop or Sears can do two in 4 days yet.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

I don't give a toss anymore. (n/t) on 13:38 - Mar 1 with 3150 viewsr2d2

I don't give a toss anymore. (n/t) on 13:14 - Mar 1 by Bloots

I second that.
The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 13:43 - Mar 1 with 3129 viewsbraveblue

Garbutt has been one of the better players this season. Dobra needs a chance. Bishop should play. If tiring then take him off.
Skuse should not be considered.
The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 13:56 - Mar 1 with 3086 viewsWD19

Lamberts game plan of ‘picking a fight with Joey Barton’ to distract from the football has been scuppered - so god knows what he will do now.

Probably play a random youth team player and claim it is because the squad it too thin.
The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 14:37 - Mar 1 with 3019 viewshadleighboyblue

The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 13:26 - Mar 1 by TheTrueBlue1878

Will be changes due to fitness I’d imagine, although thought the shape was a lot more balanced than a 3 at the back. Don’t like Woolfenden at RB although struggling for options.

Holy
Woolfenden - Chambers - Earl - Garbutt
Skuse - Huws
Edwards - Judge - Dobra
Keane

Don’t think Bishop or Sears can do two in 4 days yet.

Dobra should start and time to move on from Skuse and I'd love for Simpson to get more game time .
Login to get fewer ads

The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 14:40 - Mar 1 with 3009 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 14:37 - Mar 1 by hadleighboyblue

Dobra should start and time to move on from Skuse and I'd love for Simpson to get more game time .

Think Simpson will be on the bench again.

Heard Skuse won’t get a new deal on current terms if we don’t get promoted, but could get a vastly cut one if we don’t.

Personally wouldn’t offer a new deal to him, it feels a good time to move on from the likes of Skuse.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 15:17 - Mar 1 with 2955 viewsjontysnut

The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 13:56 - Mar 1 by WD19

Lamberts game plan of ‘picking a fight with Joey Barton’ to distract from the football has been scuppered - so god knows what he will do now.

Probably play a random youth team player and claim it is because the squad it too thin.

He's such a contrarian that if we crowd funded Messi he'd find an excuse not to play him.
The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 15:21 - Mar 1 with 2933 viewsMullet

Holy
Donacien Chambers Earl Garbutt

Skuse
Bishop Huws

Dobra Keane Sears

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 15:33 - Mar 1 with 2897 viewsPJH

The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 15:21 - Mar 1 by Mullet

Holy
Donacien Chambers Earl Garbutt

Skuse
Bishop Huws

Dobra Keane Sears

Quite like that although I do not think that there is any way that Woolfie will not be playing despite the fact that he is in a run of very ordinary performances.
The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 00:16 - Mar 2 with 2601 viewspointofblue

The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 13:14 - Mar 1 by PJH

I think Dobra impressed enough yesterday to get a start, I would certainly have him in instead of Nolan in that team of yours.

I expect Holy will play.

You are probably right that Bishop will not get two starts in a few days but if he is up to it I would start him.

Garbutt was in part at fault for both of their goals and his dead ball kicking was almost entirely being overhit, but it was a little bit breezy, he might be left out.

Just to say, I'm guessing what Lambert will do rather than saying the above team is what I'd do.

I think at this stage I'd prefer a change to a straight 4-4-2

Holy
Donacien - Woolfenden - Wilson - Kenlock
Edwards - Skuse - Huws - Garbutt
Keane - Sears

Substitutes: Norris, Chambers, Bishop, Dozzell, Judge, Dobra, Simpson

The same shape which started the season with Garbutt in his preferred position, a proper right back in place and the centre back pairing which did ok with in the autumn. Dull, effective but we need to start being hard to beat once again and move on from there.

The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 07:50 - Mar 2 with 2351 viewsbazgammon

Norris is awful and a midfield trio of Skuse, Huws and Nolan will create nothing but square and back passes. Time to ditch the deadwood and perennial losers.

Holy
Edwards Woolfenden (c) Wilson Earl Garbutt
Bish Dobra Huws
Sears Simpson

Poll: Lambert

The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 08:03 - Mar 2 with 2319 viewsHerbivore

The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 00:16 - Mar 2 by pointofblue

Just to say, I'm guessing what Lambert will do rather than saying the above team is what I'd do.

I think at this stage I'd prefer a change to a straight 4-4-2

Holy
Donacien - Woolfenden - Wilson - Kenlock
Edwards - Skuse - Huws - Garbutt
Keane - Sears

Substitutes: Norris, Chambers, Bishop, Dozzell, Judge, Dobra, Simpson

The same shape which started the season with Garbutt in his preferred position, a proper right back in place and the centre back pairing which did ok with in the autumn. Dull, effective but we need to start being hard to beat once again and move on from there.

The inferior Wilson starting ahead of our captain is an interesting shout.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 18:59 - Mar 3 with 2093 viewsWD19

The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 13:56 - Mar 1 by WD19

Bump.
The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 19:01 - Mar 3 with 2082 viewspointofblue

The last hurrah? Team for Fleetwood on 08:03 - Mar 2 by Herbivore

The inferior Wilson starting ahead of our captain is an interesting shout.

My thought process was our defence was sturdier earlier in the season when made up with those four.

Which is more logical than whatever Lambert has cooked up this evening.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024