Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) 20:27 - Mar 2 with 4333 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 20:56 - Mar 2 with 4291 viewssuffolkpoker

Didn’t he only join last year or this year? So relative new to us.
I recall him having a sprinters back ground at some boarding school.
Very quick player

I maybe wrong though

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 21:15 - Mar 2 with 4213 viewsCoco

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 20:56 - Mar 2 by suffolkpoker

Didn’t he only join last year or this year? So relative new to us.
I recall him having a sprinters back ground at some boarding school.
Very quick player

I maybe wrong though

England rugby youth wasn't he? Absolute unit.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 21:30 - Mar 2 with 4133 viewsPhilTWTD

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 21:15 - Mar 2 by Coco

Was very close to signing for Northampton Saints before we got him into the academy.
Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 21:42 - Mar 2 with 4057 viewsclive_baker

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 21:30 - Mar 2 by PhilTWTD

Was very close to signing for Northampton Saints before we got him into the academy.

He went to Langley school I believe, and had a good reputation on the rugby pitch. He’s from a big town supporting adoptive family, he’ll definitely be proud to wear the shirt. Not seen a lot of him but he’s certainly a bit of a monster. We lack a physical presence up front, it could be a timely emergence for him.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 22:48 - Mar 2 with 3776 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 21:15 - Mar 2 by Coco

Rugby background?

BamBam Mk2!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 23:11 - Mar 2 with 3701 viewsPhilTWTD

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 21:42 - Mar 2 by clive_baker

He went to Langley school I believe, and had a good reputation on the rugby pitch. He’s from a big town supporting adoptive family, he’ll definitely be proud to wear the shirt. Not seen a lot of him but he’s certainly a bit of a monster. We lack a physical presence up front, it could be a timely emergence for him.

He did, as per the story on the front page! If I remember rightly Lee O'Neill had a connection with the school which eventually led to him being recruited.
Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 23:25 - Mar 2 with 3638 viewslinhdi

I've seen him play a few times. Big, strong, quick. Was a rugby player until 3 years or so ago. Good touch for a newbie to the sport, real strength and a fierce shot. Think Heskey with pace and a shot.
Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 23:30 - Mar 2 with 3609 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 23:25 - Mar 2 by linhdi

I've seen him play a few times. Big, strong, quick. Was a rugby player until 3 years or so ago. Good touch for a newbie to the sport, real strength and a fierce shot. Think Heskey with pace and a shot.

Heskey was awesome when he came through at Leicester, had a shot on him too;

I remember Heskey playing left wing for Leicester against us in the champ, and seeing him do Uhlenbeek for pace! Heskey was quick.

If Simpson was a quarter of the player a young heskey was then he'll be doing ok.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 08:28 - Mar 3 with 3214 viewsitfcjoe

His progress and improvement has been brilliant, when he first signed there were some games where he looked so out of place with a really poor touch - but that is often the case as most players in academy games have been basically full time footballers since they were just out of nappies.

But now, you would never have known he hasn't been in that background.

Think bits have been said already on this thread, but he went to Langley School, and led them to a National U15 Schools Football Final, and also scored a couple of tries as they won a National u18s rugby title at Twickenham (whilst still an U16)

He was a sprinter at school, think someone said he ran the 100m in 11 seconds at 15/16, which when you see the size of him is a joke, because he is built like a brick outhouse - just rock solid.

Back to football though, he has come on so much with his touch, got a hammer of a left foot and has really worked out how to use his body to bully defenders - in a couple of the Youth Cup games this year it was just a bit unfair, he was up against a marker he was much bigger than, much stronger than and was able to run away from when he had half a yard as he was much quicker than!

Still times when you can see he's not been in the game that long, but has so many advantages and the brain to use them

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 08:31 - Mar 3 with 3191 viewsitfcjoe

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 23:11 - Mar 2 by PhilTWTD

He did, as per the story on the front page! If I remember rightly Lee O'Neill had a connection with the school which eventually led to him being recruited.

He had Rob Newman and Darren Eadie coaching him as they got to a national u15 final

https://www.becclesandbungayjournal.co.uk/sport/langley-school-pupils-seal-place

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 08:37 - Mar 3 with 3161 viewsWD19

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 08:31 - Mar 3 by itfcjoe

He had Rob Newman and Darren Eadie coaching him as they got to a national u15 final

https://www.becclesandbungayjournal.co.uk/sport/langley-school-pupils-seal-place

I am guessing the #14 never made it off the bench....and/or is related to the headmaster.
Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 08:40 - Mar 3 with 3144 viewsGuthrum

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 22:48 - Mar 2 by Marshalls_Mullet

Rugby background?

BamBam Mk2!!

Or Russell Osman.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 15:41 - Mar 3 with 2787 viewsPhilTWTD

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 21:30 - Mar 2 by PhilTWTD

Sorry, Leicester Tigers not Northampton.
Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 16:22 - Mar 3 with 2686 viewsMullet

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 15:41 - Mar 3 by PhilTWTD

Sorry, Leicester Tigers not Northampton.

That's right, that's right.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 16:27 - Mar 3 with 2661 viewsPJH

Joe - what is your view on Tyreece Simpson? (n/t) on 16:22 - Mar 3 by Mullet

That's right, that's right.

He doesn't mind a bit of mud then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024