Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer 18:34 - Mar 4 with 714 viewsTerry_Nutkins

So it look like we've run our course this season. Absolutely gutting. Realistically who stays and who goes.

Downes, Woolf and Garbutt would seem the obvious candidates out the door. I suspect Dozzell will go more because he needs a change as it hasn't worked. Who else do you think are likely to go. I think Skuse and Chambers will probably stay 1 more year at L1 level but wouldnt be suprised if they go. Jackson might be an outsider to go as well.

The upside is El Mizouni, Dobra and (Please!) Lankaster will be progressed into fully fledged first teamers. Keane, Bish and Huws will be better for games under the belt for new season and KVY with a full preseason will be great. Nydam will maybe get tried at LB.

So what do we need. Leaders! its so obvious we lack leaders through the spine of the team. That has to be a priority. and delivery to replace Garbs.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Summer on 18:44 - Mar 4 with 666 viewsHerbivore

First thing we need is a new, competent manager. Everything else ought to follow from there.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Summer on 19:28 - Mar 4 with 600 viewsKeaneish

Summer on 18:44 - Mar 4 by Herbivore

First thing we need is a new, competent manager. Everything else ought to follow from there.

I wish that were true. Sadly it’s more deep rooted.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Summer on 19:47 - Mar 4 with 571 viewsBlueBadger

I wouldn't be surprised if Skuse is being groomed for some kind of coaching job. He seems like the sort of guy who'd be very good at it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Summer on 19:52 - Mar 4 with 564 viewsSomethingBlue

Wouldn't be surprised if Dobra left. We will be left with enough good players to, with the right management and augmentation, make a very competitive team from but that is why the next little period is so important.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Summer on 20:01 - Mar 4 with 539 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Summer on 19:52 - Mar 4 by SomethingBlue

Wouldn't be surprised if Dobra left. We will be left with enough good players to, with the right management and augmentation, make a very competitive team from but that is why the next little period is so important.

This would be very frustrating. The biggest single argument for keeping Lambert is he wont be shifted on selling the kids cheap. He will use Dobra and El Mizouni next year.

We need leaders though. Really there is Chambers and Skuse and that is it. Even then they are nice guys. A bit of steel and even nastiness needs to come in. Absolute no nonsense type. I'd prefer it no to be needed but we need someone who sets a standard. We are a soft touch in this league.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Summer on 20:09 - Mar 4 with 519 viewsBlueBadger

Summer on 19:28 - Mar 4 by Keaneish

I wish that were true. Sadly it’s more deep rooted.

But we should definitely start with a competent manager.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024