Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden 18:21 - Mar 6 with 2224 viewsMaySixth

against Fleetwood
has there been any explanation for that?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden on 18:22 - Mar 6 with 2224 viewsBlueBadger

Yes. The bloke who picks the team is sh1t at his job.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2020 19:10]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden on 18:47 - Mar 6 with 2150 viewsCotton_eyed_joe

squad rotation, it'll pay off at the end of the season
Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden on 18:51 - Mar 6 with 2142 viewsChrisd

Donacien never a wing back and Edwards has being doing ok in that RWB role and Wilson is just a mediocre CB. Really bizarre selections, but that appears the norm for PL.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden on 18:51 - Mar 6 with 2138 viewsMaySixth

Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden on 18:51 - Mar 6 by Chrisd

Donacien never a wing back and Edwards has being doing ok in that RWB role and Wilson is just a mediocre CB. Really bizarre selections, but that appears the norm for PL.

It was a must-win game.
Baffling decision.
Anyway, it's gone now.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden on 20:14 - Mar 6 with 2034 viewshadleighboyblue

Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden on 18:51 - Mar 6 by MaySixth

It was a must-win game.
Baffling decision.
Anyway, it's gone now.

and for tomorrow should we be excited that Skuse and Huws are available ?

Neither are exactly game changers are they …….and that's the problem with most of our squad , no leaders , no inspirational players , it's all too low key

For what was said to be a " must win game " on Tuesday , there didn't seem to be too much effort or conviction throwing everything at the opposition
Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden on 22:03 - Mar 6 with 1950 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Their names were the ones drawn out of the hat?

Playing Donacien allowed Edwards to play in a more natural, advanced role but then PL decided there were other options ahead of him there?

They both needed a rest?

Donacien and Wilson needed a game to be ready for when we need them?

It would have surprised Barton so that he couldn't cope with the unexpected tactic?

It is always easier being the hunted than the hunter (except when you are the hunted that is).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden on 22:14 - Mar 6 with 1928 viewslmfcblue

and Dobra looked v good at Blackpool and gets 0 minutes when we needed something different.
PL can talk about pressures etc but this season has really come down to bad management. Hopefully we’ll win the next 8/9 games though
Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden on 05:21 - Mar 7 with 1789 viewsharlingblue

Donacien is a very good attacking right back, far better than Edwards in that position, but has never been given any confidence by PL. Edwards should be played as a winger, something that PL has never heard of? Woolfenden should have played, Wilson is a good defender, but can't pass a ball. The answer is, PL needs Ian Culverhouse, without him, he is lost.
Login to get fewer ads

Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden on 06:19 - Mar 7 with 1749 viewstractorboy1978

For non-footballing reasons I am led to believe.
Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden on 07:48 - Mar 7 with 1671 viewsDubtractor

Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden on 06:19 - Mar 7 by tractorboy1978

For non-footballing reasons I am led to believe.

Go on.......

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden on 07:59 - Mar 7 with 1643 viewstractorboy1978

Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden on 07:48 - Mar 7 by Dubtractor

Go on.......

Woolfenden is believing his own hype and fairly vocal about the fact he won't be here next year (supposedly).

Edwards had some choice words for Lambert after the Oxford game and has been dropped twice since (again, supposedly).

But both of the above come from someone I trust.
Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden on 09:04 - Mar 7 with 1530 viewsPJH

I would assume Edwards is not in the team because he is not very good, that seems a logical explanation.

That is not true of Woolfenden though even if his recent performances have been pretty ordinary.
Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden on 09:15 - Mar 7 with 1492 viewsbrogansnose

Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden on 09:04 - Mar 7 by PJH

I would assume Edwards is not in the team because he is not very good, that seems a logical explanation.

That is not true of Woolfenden though even if his recent performances have been pretty ordinary.

That's how I see it. Its very much of a muchness back there with Wolfy having the benefit of being young and still learning his trade.
Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden on 10:05 - Mar 7 with 1454 viewsChrisd

Still baffled why Donacien and Wilson started over Edwards and Woolfenden on 05:21 - Mar 7 by harlingblue

Donacien is a very good attacking right back, far better than Edwards in that position, but has never been given any confidence by PL. Edwards should be played as a winger, something that PL has never heard of? Woolfenden should have played, Wilson is a good defender, but can't pass a ball. The answer is, PL needs Ian Culverhouse, without him, he is lost.

I'll have what you're on Harlingblue!

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024