Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone writing their last will & testament? 23:21 - Mar 20 with 3499 viewsOldsmoker

It's just a thought.
Might be advisable considering what's going on right now.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 23:22 - Mar 20 with 3488 viewsjeera

Oh great.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 23:24 - Mar 20 with 3478 viewsfooters

Did mine earlier.

"Whatever leftover baccy, beers and random books you fancy. Divide up the debts amongst yourselves."

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 23:37 - Mar 20 with 3442 viewsOldsmoker

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 23:24 - Mar 20 by footers

Did mine earlier.

"Whatever leftover baccy, beers and random books you fancy. Divide up the debts amongst yourselves."

A friend of mine is going to be very surprised/shocked with the contents of my hard drives that I've bequeathed him.
He'll be alright - he's a man of the world.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 23:52 - Mar 20 with 3410 viewsSitfcB

What’s the point if we are all gonna die?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 00:14 - Mar 21 with 3372 viewsSpruceMoose

Did mine earlier.

No special mention/cash for dear old Spruce and his missus wkj?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 04:49 - Mar 21 with 3278 viewsWeWereZombies

Did mine earlier.

Papa was a rolling stone
Wherever he laid his hat was his home
And when he died, all he left us was a loan...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 07:01 - Mar 21 with 3230 viewsfactual_blue

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 23:52 - Mar 20 by SitfcB

No one will have the endurance
To collect on his insurance
Lloyds of London will be loaded when we go.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 08:54 - Mar 21 with 3169 viewsPJH

I have requested that my TWTD Username be retired.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 08:59 - Mar 21 with 3160 viewsWD19

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 23:52 - Mar 20 by SitfcB

Good point sitters. I tell you what, as a favour to everyone on TWTD, if everyone bequeaths everything to me I will deal with the admin after your deaths. In the event of my death, the admin may or may not get done.
Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 09:02 - Mar 21 with 3149 viewsWD19

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 08:54 - Mar 21 by PJH

I have requested that my TWTD Username be retired.

Its funny the things that go through peoples heads.

When I was thinking about this months ago (as you do when you get to a certain age) I was thinking about leaving instructions for my next of kin to notify TWTD admin or my password so that a farewell message could be posted.

....the things people do in search of a few uppies......
Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 09:29 - Mar 21 with 3127 viewsGuthrum

Hmm. To whom shall I leave my debts?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 11:23 - Mar 21 with 3090 viewsPJH

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 09:02 - Mar 21 by WD19

Its funny the things that go through peoples heads.

When I was thinking about this months ago (as you do when you get to a certain age) I was thinking about leaving instructions for my next of kin to notify TWTD admin or my password so that a farewell message could be posted.

....the things people do in search of a few uppies......

That's a good idea.

I could bequeath the copyright on my Champions Of England thread to Phil so that he could resurrect it every 28th April and he could get the upvotes.
Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 11:54 - Mar 21 with 3059 viewsfooters

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 00:14 - Mar 21 by SpruceMoose

No special mention/cash for dear old Spruce and his missus wkj?!

I'll bequeath you the Rolex bathmat to share.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 13:43 - Mar 21 with 3004 viewsRyorry

Seriously - everyone should make a Will - esp since if you don't, & don't have immediately obvious family, ie spouse, kids - your hard-earned might well end up going to HMG, where there's a chance of it being spent on things you really wouldn't want it to be spent on (another refurb for Buck Pell anyone? gold-embroidered cushions for BJ's bum? a pay rise for Dominic Cummings? - you get the drift).

No-one wants to hear their nearest & dearest chuntering on about "when I'm gone" while they're still alive, so put it in writing.

Age UK have a specially created notebook (also available as a download) for writing down essential info - passwords, bank, insurance etc contact numbers. Again never a bad idea to "get your affairs in order" - if you've ever been the Executor of a Will, you'll know how much of a 'mare it can be if you don't have such info. For a couple of years it was almost impossible to sell my Mum's house in london because it was impossible to find any detail of or certificate for the underpinning work that she'd had done on it, and it was in an area notorious for subsidence.

Get it done!
[Post edited 21 Mar 2020 13:44]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 13:54 - Mar 21 with 2983 viewsPJH

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 13:43 - Mar 21 by Ryorry

Seriously - everyone should make a Will - esp since if you don't, & don't have immediately obvious family, ie spouse, kids - your hard-earned might well end up going to HMG, where there's a chance of it being spent on things you really wouldn't want it to be spent on (another refurb for Buck Pell anyone? gold-embroidered cushions for BJ's bum? a pay rise for Dominic Cummings? - you get the drift).

No-one wants to hear their nearest & dearest chuntering on about "when I'm gone" while they're still alive, so put it in writing.

Age UK have a specially created notebook (also available as a download) for writing down essential info - passwords, bank, insurance etc contact numbers. Again never a bad idea to "get your affairs in order" - if you've ever been the Executor of a Will, you'll know how much of a 'mare it can be if you don't have such info. For a couple of years it was almost impossible to sell my Mum's house in london because it was impossible to find any detail of or certificate for the underpinning work that she'd had done on it, and it was in an area notorious for subsidence.

Get it done!

I have got a will done but I am afraid that it is not good news for you Ryorry.
Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 13:56 - Mar 21 with 2981 viewsRyorry

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 13:54 - Mar 21 by PJH

I have got a will done but I am afraid that it is not good news for you Ryorry.

Well in that case I'm off right now to amend & knock you right out of mine

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 13:58 - Mar 21 with 2975 viewsPecker

Anybody of an age with responsibility, should have one anyway.
Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 14:01 - Mar 21 with 2961 viewsPJH

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 13:56 - Mar 21 by Ryorry

Well in that case I'm off right now to amend & knock you right out of mine

I didn't really want that second hand Leeds v Ipswich match day programme anyway.
Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 16:59 - Mar 21 with 2912 viewsWeWereZombies

Anyone writing their last will & testament? on 13:43 - Mar 21 by Ryorry

Get it done!

I've got an inkling who your Dad is

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024