Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A thread was pulled from late last night... 10:06 - Mar 22 with 2104 viewsBluesquid

Anyone know why? Admin care to explain?
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 10:10]
A thread was pulled from late last night... on 10:19 - Mar 22 with 2065 viewsBluesquid

Update.

Found the thread but my posts and others have been removed.

Nothing abusive or offensive, admin please explain.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 10:21]
A thread was pulled from late last night... on 10:23 - Mar 22 with 2048 viewsNewcyBlue

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 10:19 - Mar 22 by Bluesquid

Update.

Terms & Conditions
By using this website you agree to the following:

When posting material to the site, please follow these rules:

Please respect your fellow posters and refrain from name calling and personal abuse
Don't swear, post libellous, racist, homophobic, threatening or adult material or harass other users
Do not advertise without prior permission
You grant us permission to use your material for on or offline purposes
The content of this site is copyright and may not be copied and used in any form without prior permission from TWTD.

Please help us to moderate the site by reporting any abuse that is likely to offend. We cannot monitor the site 24/7 so we appreciate your help. Please use the tools provided on each message/post.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 10:24 - Mar 22 with 2026 viewsPinewoodblue

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 10:19 - Mar 22 by Bluesquid

Update.

No explanation necessary.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 10:28 - Mar 22 with 2005 viewsBluesquid

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 10:23 - Mar 22 by NewcyBlue

Terms & Conditions
By using this website you agree to the following:

When posting material to the site, please follow these rules:

Please respect your fellow posters and refrain from name calling and personal abuse
Don't swear, post libellous, racist, homophobic, threatening or adult material or harass other users
Do not advertise without prior permission
You grant us permission to use your material for on or offline purposes
The content of this site is copyright and may not be copied and used in any form without prior permission from TWTD.

Please help us to moderate the site by reporting any abuse that is likely to offend. We cannot monitor the site 24/7 so we appreciate your help. Please use the tools provided on each message/post.

None of that even comes close to applying to the posts that were removed which is why i would like an explanation from the administrators.

Discussion was about deaths due to the Corona virus.
A thread was pulled from late last night... on 10:44 - Mar 22 with 1941 viewsfactual_blue

I think what you're meant to do is send a PM to Phil, Gav or Mark.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 10:44]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 10:46 - Mar 22 with 1922 viewsBluesquid

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 10:44 - Mar 22 by factual_blue

I think what you're meant to do is send a PM to Phil, Gav or Mark.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 10:44]

Ok thanks, never had to do so before but will do.
A thread was pulled from late last night... on 11:26 - Mar 22 with 1848 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 10:28 - Mar 22 by Bluesquid

None of that even comes close to applying to the posts that were removed which is why i would like an explanation from the administrators.

Discussion was about deaths due to the Corona virus.

No idea what thread you’re referring to but may have been something earlier in the thread that had been replied to that was the issue

Phil often doesn’t have the time/inclination to go through a post and remove individual posts, so it isn’t unusual to just take out the offending posts and everything that followed go with it

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 11:30 - Mar 22 with 1831 viewsPhilTWTD

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 11:26 - Mar 22 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

No idea what thread you’re referring to but may have been something earlier in the thread that had been replied to that was the issue

Phil often doesn’t have the time/inclination to go through a post and remove individual posts, so it isn’t unusual to just take out the offending posts and everything that followed go with it

For the record, I removed a couple of posts re the coronavirus from one user (and their replies) as they appeared to be irresponsible trolling after receiving a number of complaints.
Login to get fewer ads

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 11:36 - Mar 22 with 1803 viewsLord_Lucan

Not sure if it's the same thread but there was a complete nut job on here last night posting unbelievable rubbish on a lot of threads.

Dr something??????????????????????/

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 11:41 - Mar 22 with 1774 viewsWeWereZombies

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 11:36 - Mar 22 by Lord_Lucan

Not sure if it's the same thread but there was a complete nut job on here last night posting unbelievable rubbish on a lot of threads.

Oh, Dr. Earman. When he first started posting I though it was Blue Oyster again but then he made one or two sensible posts. Perhaps the Ostrich has learnt to occasionally take his head out of the sand.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 11:41 - Mar 22 with 1770 viewsBluesquid

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 11:36 - Mar 22 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah i saw his posts but i didn't engage with him whatsoever and i completely ignored him, my discussion was with well known posters but unfortunately my posts got removed which i totally cannot understand.

The lockdown is real.
A thread was pulled from late last night... on 11:42 - Mar 22 with 1764 viewsLord_Lucan

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 11:41 - Mar 22 by WeWereZombies

Oh, Dr. Earman. When he first started posting I though it was Blue Oyster again but then he made one or two sensible posts. Perhaps the Ostrich has learnt to occasionally take his head out of the sand.

That's the one.

He went mental.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 13:28 - Mar 22 with 1622 viewsGuthrum

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 11:41 - Mar 22 by Bluesquid

Yeah i saw his posts but i didn't engage with him whatsoever and i completely ignored him, my discussion was with well known posters but unfortunately my posts got removed which i totally cannot understand.

The lockdown is real.

He might have posted upstream from your comment. Think I remember Phil or Gav once saying it isn't easy to prune just one part of a thread without removing the whole branch.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 14:29 - Mar 22 with 1517 viewsPecker

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 11:30 - Mar 22 by PhilTWTD

For the record, I removed a couple of posts re the coronavirus from one user (and their replies) as they appeared to be irresponsible trolling after receiving a number of complaints.

And yet oxford blue remains? Sorry for swearing in that thread by the way, but the bloke is a complete A$$.
A thread was pulled from late last night... on 14:54 - Mar 22 with 1440 viewsPhilTWTD

A thread was pulled from late last night... on 14:29 - Mar 22 by Pecker

And yet oxford blue remains? Sorry for swearing in that thread by the way, but the bloke is a complete A$$.

I thought the way his position was pulled apart so comprehensively by so many posters meant the thread as a whole presented a more correct message.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024