Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Test - Amazon Prime. 09:00 - Mar 28 with 1013 viewsartsbossbeard

Def worth a watch even for those who don't like cricket.

From a coaching perspective, I found it fascinating. Justin Langer's attention to detail pre, during & post match was spot on - I've come away with a couple of things for my youth footy coaching (whenever that will restart).

Not sure if it's because I spent some time down under recently but I certainly don't feel the hatred to the Aussie cricket team that I used to. The arrogance doesn't appear to be there currently.

I was quite amazed though that JL thought that the English crowds were over the top in their condemnation of both Smith & Warner on their return from bans. The video of him holding himself back when someone calls Smith a cheating bar steward had me giggling. He'd certainly struggle at a footy match.

8.7889898987567/10

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The Test - Amazon Prime. on 10:07 - Mar 28 with 925 viewsDubtractor

As an anti recommendation.... don't watch Aeronauts on prime.

So. Facking. Dull. Utterly pointless as a film too.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The Test - Amazon Prime. on 10:35 - Mar 28 with 903 viewsHerbivore

I'll have to give this a watch. Cheers, ABB.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

The Test - Amazon Prime. on 11:10 - Mar 28 with 861 viewsAce_High1

I ended my Amazon Prime membership when the free trial was over (I only used it when I was on Holiday in Australia funnily enough!).

I do want to watch this though - how do Smith and Warner come across?
The Test - Amazon Prime. on 11:21 - Mar 28 with 840 viewsartsbossbeard

The Test - Amazon Prime. on 11:10 - Mar 28 by Ace_High1

I ended my Amazon Prime membership when the free trial was over (I only used it when I was on Holiday in Australia funnily enough!).

I do want to watch this though - how do Smith and Warner come across?

Warner only does a few bits to camera but he's quite bullish really.

Smith just wants to play cricket. Constantly. Aussie Cricket in general downplaying it as a "mistake" doesn't sit quite right with me though..

Cummings, Lyons, Siddle & Langer himself come across as people you'd actually enjoy having a beer with.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The Test - Amazon Prime. on 12:27 - Mar 28 with 780 viewsMeadowlark

The Test - Amazon Prime. on 10:07 - Mar 28 by Dubtractor

As an anti recommendation.... don't watch Aeronauts on prime.

So. Facking. Dull. Utterly pointless as a film too.

We watched that the other night. Tend to agree. As a film, it wasn't up to much, but it passed an idle hour and a half, which was a bonus.
If you're afraid of heights, steer clear.
The Test - Amazon Prime. on 12:46 - Mar 28 with 747 viewshampstead_blue

I'm working my way, slowly, though it. Want to make last.

I love the way Langer frames simple things. I'm going to be ripping loads of this for my coaching.
Sharing best practice I think it's called.

The bowling line-up they have is just stupendous.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

The Test - Amazon Prime. on 13:00 - Mar 28 with 731 viewsstonojnr

JL needs to sit in bay 13 during an Ashes test match and hear the abuse the England players cop. better still listen to the stump mic and hear the stuff his "plays nicely" team get up to, but they consider it bantz dont they so it doesnt count.

Id have more respect for them if they admitted thats what happens, rather than play the sympathy thing, but its the Aussie way that theyre all bestest mates with each other off the field, but will do everything to destroy you on the pitch and dont understand that people will respond to what they do on the pitch in kind,and dont care at all how nice they are outside of the game.

I want to watch it but I dont know how much of Smith/Warner I can put up with, at least BT sport are showing highlights of the Ashes series, had 86/87 this week, next week its 2010/11
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024