Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well that's cleared that up then. 19:14 - May 10 with 4997 viewsFixed_It

Ermm....

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Well that's cleared that up then. on 23:11 - May 10 with 431 viewsLord_Lucan

Well that's cleared that up then. on 22:53 - May 10 by pointofblue

It would have made more sense if it was discussed in the Commons resulting in some kind of common consensus BEFORE he addressed the nation.

Not sure why it should be discussed in the commons prior to a statement but I just think the green light shouldn't have been switched until after full details had been laid out.

I'm glad they are introducing a traffic light system and warning levels, this makes it a lot easier for people to follow and understand.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Well that's cleared that up then. on 23:18 - May 10 with 420 viewspointofblue

Well that's cleared that up then. on 23:11 - May 10 by Lord_Lucan

Not sure why it should be discussed in the commons prior to a statement but I just think the green light shouldn't have been switched until after full details had been laid out.

I'm glad they are introducing a traffic light system and warning levels, this makes it a lot easier for people to follow and understand.

As clearly this Government cannot make a simple decision without causing additional confusion, at least discussing the approach in the Commons may have resulted in questions being asked before the whole nation ended up puzzled.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Well that's cleared that up then. on 23:36 - May 10 with 400 viewsjaykay

Well that's cleared that up then. on 20:34 - May 10 by r2d2

You can throw all that nonsense out there, but it cuts no mustard in the industries l deliver to. They will say they are doing it. All the posters etc will go up for show, then off people go as normal. Rock the boat and you are gone.

don't forget the piece of paper they will make you sign.
i have been advised on social distancing ,good hygiene etc .
so if you contract covid 19 the company is not liable.
please sign below

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Well that's cleared that up then. on 04:10 - May 13 with 314 viewsmonytowbray

Well that's cleared that up then. on 19:24 - May 10 by monytowbray

Who goes back to work? What are the safety standards? Do we start tomorrow or wait until the guidelines are in place seeing as you said people should go back to work ASAP.

As I said in another thread, this is a scandal waiting to happen. You know full well tw@ts like Mike Ashley have seen that and are already drafting up the "back to work or you're sacked" email to staff. And you know full well staff safety will be last on their priority list.

I thought it was an attempt to ooze confidence in delivery failed by the fact it didn't really provide enough detail. Very vague.

And there we go...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/12/dancing-with-the-devil-safety-conc

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024