Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
social distancing in the Shambert Out camp 10:58 - May 22 with 3042 viewsBluefish

is proving very tricky now

What was it that woke you all up?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:18 - May 22 with 1289 viewsBluefish

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:13 - May 22 by Guthrum

Performances are irrelevant to League position.

That is why I called him out long before the league position dropped. Sadly the rest of here were quite rude about it though because we were in and around the top 2.

There is little point having forum for opinions if the league table is the only thing that dictates manager competency and teams futures. Some are using the cop out of time but again it is only the league table that has decide time is up despite over a year of consistent dross

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:20 - May 22 with 1284 viewsBrixtonBlue

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 11:49 - May 22 by Bluefish

show me where you acknowledged it before the league table slump and I will agree

You want me to scroll back through my own history and post times where I've had a go at Lambert that weren't to do with the league table?!

Erm, no. Go fcuk yourself.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:22 - May 22 with 1273 viewsBrixtonBlue

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:18 - May 22 by Bluefish

That is why I called him out long before the league position dropped. Sadly the rest of here were quite rude about it though because we were in and around the top 2.

There is little point having forum for opinions if the league table is the only thing that dictates manager competency and teams futures. Some are using the cop out of time but again it is only the league table that has decide time is up despite over a year of consistent dross

Only a moron would call for the manager's head when the team were top of the table.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:25 - May 22 with 1267 viewsBluefish

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:20 - May 22 by BrixtonBlue

You want me to scroll back through my own history and post times where I've had a go at Lambert that weren't to do with the league table?!

Erm, no. Go fcuk yourself.

Thought as much

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:28 - May 22 with 1266 viewsGuthrum

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:18 - May 22 by Bluefish

League position is the only solid criterion by which a team's success can be judged. A team which wins the division with dull or scruffy 1-0 victories are still champions. A free-flowing side who don't make the play-offs aren't.

For half of the season, it didn't seem that most of the division were capable of matching even our rubbish performances. Then, after Christmas (particularly from the end of January), that changed.

The fact that Lambert was unable to halt, let alone turn around, that slide is the thing I blame him for. A manager who can't do that has lost control.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:34 - May 22 with 1262 viewsBluefish

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:28 - May 22 by Guthrum

League position is the only solid criterion by which a team's success can be judged. A team which wins the division with dull or scruffy 1-0 victories are still champions. A free-flowing side who don't make the play-offs aren't.

For half of the season, it didn't seem that most of the division were capable of matching even our rubbish performances. Then, after Christmas (particularly from the end of January), that changed.

The fact that Lambert was unable to halt, let alone turn around, that slide is the thing I blame him for. A manager who can't do that has lost control.

This is a horrific point of view. A team doesn't have to play pretty football but they have to have an identity and a plan and some form of tactics. PRP offered absolutely nothing, people were constantly shouting down those of us speaking up against that. The view that we were near top counted more than those who said it wont last because we are a mess. You can't then slip down the table and then call for him out and still claim to have any idea about football. Nothing has changed no matter if we were top middle or bottom PRP is not good enough

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:36 - May 22 with 1254 viewsBrixtonBlue

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:25 - May 22 by Bluefish

Thought as much

If the thought was, "Dolly's got better things to do with his time than waste it on a sad sack fecktard like me" then you'd be right.

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:37 - May 22 with 1248 viewsBluefish

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:36 - May 22 by BrixtonBlue

If the thought was, "Dolly's got better things to do with his time than waste it on a sad sack fecktard like me" then you'd be right.

wah wah Phil he called me names again

Login to get fewer ads

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:38 - May 22 with 1246 viewsBrixtonBlue

You can't tell Blubbers, he's a football genius don't you know.

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:41 - May 22 with 1237 viewsBluefish

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:38 - May 22 by BrixtonBlue

You can't tell Blubbers, he's a football genius don't you know.

another year goes by....Still never been wrong........it has to happen one day so keep trying

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:48 - May 22 with 1215 viewsBrixtonBlue

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:41 - May 22 by Bluefish

another year goes by....Still never been wrong........it has to happen one day so keep trying

I'll help you out Blubbers. You're not a footballing genius, you're just an impatient keyboard warrior with no life. Being early saying an ITFC manager isn't good enough doesn't require clever insight - it just requires a barrel, a gun and some fish. If you'd said after Jim Magilton that every subsequent Ipswich manager is going to be rubbish you would have been 90% right up to now.

You're a stopped clock, we know your view, now STFU about it and get a hobby or a girlfriend. Everyone's bored of you.

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:51 - May 22 with 1207 viewsBluefish

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:48 - May 22 by BrixtonBlue

I'll help you out Blubbers. You're not a footballing genius, you're just an impatient keyboard warrior with no life. Being early saying an ITFC manager isn't good enough doesn't require clever insight - it just requires a barrel, a gun and some fish. If you'd said after Jim Magilton that every subsequent Ipswich manager is going to be rubbish you would have been 90% right up to now.

You're a stopped clock, we know your view, now STFU about it and get a hobby or a girlfriend. Everyone's bored of you.

bless your heart. Tell about your girlfriend again instead, they are always a great read when you get excited and shoehorn them into a post. As I've been married for 15 years and have 3 kids I don't tend to need to do those sorts of posts, likewise I don't tend to post when I get excited at another short term job because I didnt leave school at 40

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:54 - May 22 with 1202 viewsGuthrum

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:34 - May 22 by Bluefish

This is a horrific point of view. A team doesn't have to play pretty football but they have to have an identity and a plan and some form of tactics. PRP offered absolutely nothing, people were constantly shouting down those of us speaking up against that. The view that we were near top counted more than those who said it wont last because we are a mess. You can't then slip down the table and then call for him out and still claim to have any idea about football. Nothing has changed no matter if we were top middle or bottom PRP is not good enough

It did last, for months. Up until 25th January, we had lost just five League matches out of 27, with a 48% win rate.

If the performances were already bad, but we were still succeeding, what changed at the end of January? After that we lost seven out of nine, with just one win. It's quite a turn-around.

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:55 - May 22 with 1197 viewsBrixtonBlue

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:51 - May 22 by Bluefish

bless your heart. Tell about your girlfriend again instead, they are always a great read when you get excited and shoehorn them into a post. As I've been married for 15 years and have 3 kids I don't tend to need to do those sorts of posts, likewise I don't tend to post when I get excited at another short term job because I didnt leave school at 40

Looks like the nerve was hit pretty firmly there.

Your wife is so lucky - you spend all your time on here boring us about how you hate Lambert rather than boring her. Or do you bore her as well?

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:56 - May 22 with 1195 viewsBluefish

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:54 - May 22 by Guthrum

It did last, for months. Up until 25th January, we had lost just five League matches out of 27, with a 48% win rate.

If the performances were already bad, but we were still succeeding, what changed at the end of January? After that we lost seven out of nine, with just one win. It's quite a turn-around.

nothing changed we were crap. Football is about your total score at the end not the bits in the middle. The best way to judge is to watch how good we are not what the current table shows early on

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:57 - May 22 with 1191 viewsBluefish

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:55 - May 22 by BrixtonBlue

Looks like the nerve was hit pretty firmly there.

Your wife is so lucky - you spend all your time on here boring us about how you hate Lambert rather than boring her. Or do you bore her as well?

I was going to just call names like you but you cry to phil if I do

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 13:00 - May 22 with 1177 viewsBrixtonBlue

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:57 - May 22 by Bluefish

I was going to just call names like you but you cry to phil if I do

As I've said every time you've repeated this lie, I have never spoken to Phil about you. I'm more than happy for Phil to contradict this if he likes.

I'm sorry if this is a blow to your ego, but you're not that important.

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 13:01 - May 22 with 1177 viewsJDB23

Performances are a very good indication of where a team will be placed over a full season. Our season is the most perfect example of that you can get. We didn't just implode after 5 months of performing well, we got an early lead and ever since then teams were slowly catching up. Once games in hand were all done and we had a run of games against some of the top teams, our true position was reflected in the table.

I think the league table must have blurred your memory, we've had 6 wins since mid October. This didn't start at the end of January.
social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 13:04 - May 22 with 1168 viewsBluefish

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 13:00 - May 22 by BrixtonBlue

As I've said every time you've repeated this lie, I have never spoken to Phil about you. I'm more than happy for Phil to contradict this if he likes.

I'm sorry if this is a blow to your ego, but you're not that important.

I don't believe you and my PMs comfortably back it up

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 13:06 - May 22 with 1164 viewsLibero

u ok hun? xxx
social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 13:12 - May 22 with 1144 viewsgiant_stow

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 13:06 - May 22 by Libero

u ok hun? xxx

I think Bluefish needs is to be told that 'yes you spotted this first, because you are most knowledgable person about football in the world and you never make a mistake and you probably know most of everything else there is to know too.'

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 13:13 - May 22 with 1141 viewsBrixtonBlue

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 13:04 - May 22 by Bluefish

I don't believe you and my PMs comfortably back it up

I don't know what Phil has said to you, he may well have taken you to task off his own volition, but I've never asked him to have a word with you.

You've been a cock on here for years, there's all manner of reasons he'd feel the need to reign you in that have nothing to do with me.

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 13:15 - May 22 with 1133 viewsLibero

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 13:12 - May 22 by giant_stow

I think Bluefish needs is to be told that 'yes you spotted this first, because you are most knowledgable person about football in the world and you never make a mistake and you probably know most of everything else there is to know too.'

He's coming across as a proper weirdo about it all, originally I thought it was just a really unfunny joke, but here we are.
social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 13:23 - May 22 with 1106 viewsBluefish

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 13:13 - May 22 by BrixtonBlue

I don't know what Phil has said to you, he may well have taken you to task off his own volition, but I've never asked him to have a word with you.

You've been a cock on here for years, there's all manner of reasons he'd feel the need to reign you in that have nothing to do with me.

Sure thing sweetie

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 13:37 - May 22 with 1089 viewsGuthrum

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:56 - May 22 by Bluefish

nothing changed we were crap. Football is about your total score at the end not the bits in the middle. The best way to judge is to watch how good we are not what the current table shows early on

The end result is the aggregate of the bits in the middle and the last week of January is not 'early on'!

All this is a bit academic. We're only arguing over the point at which it was considered reasonable to think Lambert couldn't do the job, not whether he can. On that, most are now in agreement.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024