Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
social distancing in the Shambert Out camp 10:58 - May 22 with 3038 viewsBluefish

is proving very tricky now

What was it that woke you all up?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 14:03 - May 22 with 477 viewsm14_blue

Well done, you were right.

Any chance you could stop going on about it now? ‘I told you so’ is never a good look but this is getting a bit desperate.

It’s also really boring for the rest of us.
social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 14:41 - May 22 with 449 viewsBluefish

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 14:03 - May 22 by m14_blue

Well done, you were right.

Any chance you could stop going on about it now? ‘I told you so’ is never a good look but this is getting a bit desperate.

It’s also really boring for the rest of us.

Many of us have been arguing the same things on here since the 90s, it is unlikely to stop anytime soon

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 14:43 - May 22 with 444 viewsm14_blue

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 14:41 - May 22 by Bluefish

Many of us have been arguing the same things on here since the 90s, it is unlikely to stop anytime soon

Fair enough, fill yer boots then
social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 15:13 - May 22 with 434 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 12:54 - May 22 by Guthrum

It did last, for months. Up until 25th January, we had lost just five League matches out of 27, with a 48% win rate.

If the performances were already bad, but we were still succeeding, what changed at the end of January? After that we lost seven out of nine, with just one win. It's quite a turn-around.

Slightly generous spin. After we beat Lincoln on 25 January we had still only won 5 of our last 16 league games - with all 5 of the defeats you mentioned coming during that period too

Really the very good start to the season ended abruptly when we lost to Accrington on 20 October. At that point we had won 8 of 11 in the league with no defeats. We’ve had 6 wins since, and 12 defeats, from 25 games

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 15:45 - May 22 with 418 viewstextbackup

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 11:52 - May 22 by Herbivore

Why are you such a desperate attention-seeking berk?

he's been stuck in for 9 weeks, he either hates his family and needs to escape on here, or they hate him and have ignored him and hes gagging for someone to show him love

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 17:25 - May 22 with 388 viewsBluefish

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 15:45 - May 22 by textbackup

he's been stuck in for 9 weeks, he either hates his family and needs to escape on here, or they hate him and have ignored him and hes gagging for someone to show him love

Or all of the above. For the record i had a day off today and the missus was at work. Seemed reasonable to spend a couple of hours dangling dolly on a string, herbie came along for the ride too as he usually does. Been out and stocked up on beer since and will crack it open now, I'll even been even worse behaved or you won't see me again until morning

social distancing in the Shambert Out camp on 19:34 - May 22 with 364 viewsEwan_Oozami

The Anagram Contest convinced me..

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024