Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? 10:26 - May 26 with 1803 viewsGeoffSentence

Delia obviously, so far as I know the extent of her dodginess is being a mediocre TV cook and liking one too many sherries.

Who else would pass the morality test for owning ITFC?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 10:46 - May 26 with 1762 viewsPendejo

Dale Vince?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 11:41 - May 26 with 1723 viewsfactual_blue

And for getting her pussy crushed by BBC workmen, who were positioning something in her garden.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 11:45 - May 26 with 1708 viewsGeoffSentence

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 11:41 - May 26 by factual_blue

And for getting her pussy crushed by BBC workmen, who were positioning something in her garden.

You are clearly of the 'are you being served?' generation.

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 12:08 - May 26 with 1661 viewshoppy

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 11:45 - May 26 by GeoffSentence

Have you ever seen Facters and Mrs Slocombe in the same room at the same time?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 12:11 - May 26 with 1662 viewsgiant_stow

Delia isn;t squeaky clean in my family's eyes. I said before on here years back how her and my Mum had a working relationship which went south very badly. There was even a St Delia biog show on the beeb a few years back where she took an subtle underhand swipe at mummy. Bad feeling, but maybe mended a little now.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 12:14 - May 26 with 1648 viewsWeWereZombies

Well, Jeyes are reasonably local...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 12:18 - May 26 with 1634 viewshoppy

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 12:11 - May 26 by giant_stow

Delia isn;t squeaky clean in my family's eyes. I said before on here years back how her and my Mum had a working relationship which went south very badly. There was even a St Delia biog show on the beeb a few years back where she took an subtle underhand swipe at mummy. Bad feeling, but maybe mended a little now.

That's quite a large consensus of opinion, to be fair...

"...in my family's eyes"

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 13:20 - May 26 with 1544 viewsGeoffSentence

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 12:11 - May 26 by giant_stow

You need to ditch her. You know you want to. You are currently in an abusive relationship. Come over to the light side.

Login to get fewer ads

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 13:57 - May 26 with 1475 viewsfactual_blue

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 11:45 - May 26 by GeoffSentence

What's untrue about what I said?

The BBC were filming at delia's house. She didn't want them using her loo, so they used a crane to lift a portaloo into the garden, where it landed on, and killed, her cat.

Which is precisely what I've said.

As it says in Titus, Chapter One, Verse Fifteen 'Everything is pure to those whose hearts are pure.'

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 14:48 - May 26 with 1405 viewsfactual_blue

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 12:14 - May 26 by WeWereZombies

Well, Jeyes are reasonably local...

Can you inject it to cure The Virus?

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 15:06 - May 26 with 1372 viewsfactual_blue

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 12:08 - May 26 by hoppy

Would you want to?

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 15:22 - May 26 with 1340 viewshoppy

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 15:06 - May 26 by factual_blue

Would you want to?

Not again, no.

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 16:02 - May 26 with 1281 viewsWeWereZombies

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 14:48 - May 26 by factual_blue

Can you inject it to cure The Virus?

From the Wikipedia page:

While no longer used for this purpose, Jeyes Fluid has been used in historical medical treatments. Dr. William Robert Woodman, attributes low death rates for cases of scarlet fever to interventions, including

"...that patients are given frequent warm baths, beginning at the end of the first week. Warm baths with some Jeyes' fluid in them are used, the latter preventing the spread of the infection."

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 07:43 - May 27 with 1090 viewsBryanPlug

Who are the squeaky clean owners in football today? on 12:08 - May 26 by hoppy

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024