Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? 10:24 - May 27 with 1397 viewsRyorry

Had a look, can't see an option to do that?

Was able to do it from my racing forum, where there's a button with a menu for various export options.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 10:27 - May 27 with 1377 viewsDanTheMan

You'd have to write something to do it, which unfortunately wouldn't be that easy given each chain shows up multiple times.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 10:30 - May 27 with 1354 viewsBarcaBlue

Why not copy & paste into Word or a text editor? Only takes a couple clicks.
Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 10:36 - May 27 with 1337 viewsRyorry

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 10:30 - May 27 by BarcaBlue

Why not copy & paste into Word or a text editor? Only takes a couple clicks.

Because I have over 4,000 of them! (20 years' worth). Wanted to do the lot.

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 10:37 - May 27 with 1335 viewsRyorry

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 10:27 - May 27 by DanTheMan

You'd have to write something to do it, which unfortunately wouldn't be that easy given each chain shows up multiple times.

Ah, OK, thanks anyway.

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 10:38 - May 27 with 1326 viewsfooters

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 10:36 - May 27 by Ryorry

What you got planned, a ritual burning or something?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 10:39 - May 27 with 1324 viewsSwansea_Blue

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 10:36 - May 27 by Ryorry

4,000!

You didn't make the mistake of getting into an argument with Dolly did you?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 10:42 - May 27 with 1300 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 10:39 - May 27 by Swansea_Blue

4,000!

Love letters.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 11:27 - May 27 with 1250 viewshomer_123

Ask Gav for a dump.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 11:39 - May 27 with 1231 viewsBlueBadger

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 11:27 - May 27 by homer_123

Ask Gav for a dump.

Pretty sure we don't permission from the site admins here to use the toilet.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 11:54 - May 27 with 1207 viewsDanTheMan

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 11:27 - May 27 by homer_123

Ask Gav for a dump.

He's on I believe furlough, not allowed to work.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 11:59 - May 27 with 1197 viewsKeno

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 11:39 - May 27 by BlueBadger

Pretty sure we don't permission from the site admins here to use the toilet.

well they dont like us posting crap

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 12:06 - May 27 with 1187 viewsBlueBadger

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 11:59 - May 27 by Keno

well they dont like us posting crap

Then why is Fishers still allowed on here?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 12:08 - May 27 with 1179 viewsKeno

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 12:06 - May 27 by BlueBadger

Then why is Fishers still allowed on here?

maybe he is Phil's comedy creation aimed at getting the post count up

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 12:13 - May 27 with 1166 viewsBlueBadger

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 11:54 - May 27 by DanTheMan

Does that mean the site update will be delayed?

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 12:55 - May 27 with 1141 viewsRyorry

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 10:39 - May 27 by Swansea_Blue

4,000!

Actually, DC wants to access the secret storage he has of his dirt on BJ ...

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 12:57 - May 27 with 1133 viewsSwansea_Blue

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 11:54 - May 27 by DanTheMan

I don't understand why he hasn't come over to the dark side and created havoc for Phil like the rest of us. Clearly we mean nothing to him

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 13:07 - May 27 with 1119 viewsBlueBadger

Techies - is there a way of downloading or exporting PMs from here please? on 12:57 - May 27 by Swansea_Blue

I don't understand why he hasn't come over to the dark side and created havoc for Phil like the rest of us. Clearly we mean nothing to him

I'm NotSure that Gav ever left us...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024