Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our World beating Track and Trace programme 23:37 - Jun 3 with 2614 viewssyntaxerror

Dido Harding, who runs the Track and Trace programme, is married to John Penrose (Cons MP - Weston-super-Mare)
Serco - the company that runs the track and trace programme has a CEO by the name of Rupert Soames - brother to Nicholas Soames (ex Cons MP - Mid Sussex )
Faculty - IT developer for Track and Trace: Run by Marc Warner, brother of Ben Warner, close ally of Dominic Cummings, and attended Sage meetings. Lord Agnew (Cons cabinet minister) is a shareholder.
Our World beating Track and Trace programme on 23:52 - Jun 3 with 2560 viewsPinewoodblue

She was also a part of the organising committee that decided it was safe for Cheltenham festival to go ahead.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Our World beating Track and Trace programme on 23:56 - Jun 3 with 2551 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cummings’ inner circle have awarded themselves something like 13 separate contracts now worth millions, all outside of normal procurement rules. Nepotism doesn’t begin to describe it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Our World beating Track and Trace programme on 00:08 - Jun 4 with 2527 viewsjeera

Our World beating Track and Trace programme on 23:56 - Jun 3 by Swansea_Blue

Cummings’ inner circle have awarded themselves something like 13 separate contracts now worth millions, all outside of normal procurement rules. Nepotism doesn’t begin to describe it.

Oh I dunno, I'm quite a fan of some of the Warner brothers' stuff.

As for Dido, it's not so bad.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Our World beating Track and Trace programme on 00:10 - Jun 4 with 2515 viewspointofblue

Our World beating Track and Trace programme on 00:08 - Jun 4 by jeera

At what point do we fly the White Flag?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Our World beating Track and Trace programme on 01:13 - Jun 4 with 2456 viewsfactual_blue

That Dido woman is going to give it all up. She's already got a white flag.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Our World beating Track and Trace programme on 01:18 - Jun 4 with 2450 viewsjeera

Our World beating Track and Trace programme on 01:13 - Jun 4 by factual_blue

That Dido woman is going to give it all up. She's already got a white flag.

Our World beating Track and Trace programme by jeera 4 Jun 2020 0:08

Our World beating Track and Trace programme by pointofblue 4 Jun 2020 0:10

It will soon be morning mate.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Our World beating Track and Trace programme on 07:55 - Jun 4 with 2272 viewsSteve_M

Harding should be nowhere near a government IT project after her time at Talk Talk.

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/talktalk-dido-harding-resign-quit

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Our World beating Track and Trace programme on 08:35 - Jun 4 with 2229 viewsPlums

Our World beating Track and Trace programme on 23:52 - Jun 3 by Pinewoodblue

She was also a part of the organising committee that decided it was safe for Cheltenham festival to go ahead.

Oh, the same Jockey Club and horse racing industry that donated £100k to a Mr. Matt Hancock MP? That one?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Login to get fewer ads

Our World beating Track and Trace programme on 10:55 - Jun 4 with 2124 viewsfactual_blue

Our World beating Track and Trace programme on 01:18 - Jun 4 by jeera

Our World beating Track and Trace programme by jeera 4 Jun 2020 0:08

Our World beating Track and Trace programme by pointofblue 4 Jun 2020 0:10

It will soon be morning mate.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Our World beating Track and Trace programme on 11:49 - Jun 4 with 2065 viewsRyorry

Our World beating Track and Trace programme on 08:35 - Jun 4 by Plums

Oh, the same Jockey Club and horse racing industry that donated £100k to a Mr. Matt Hancock MP? That one?

Just a point of order - the Jockey Club no longer manages racing in the UK - it's the BHA that does that now (since about 2007).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024