Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You know what shows how fcked up we are 06:51 - Jun 7 with 3071 viewsbluelagos

Just put George Floyd into google and it prompted me, no 1 search is "George Floyd previous convictions"

So more people are searching his previous convictions than any other thing about him. Presume people are seeking out a justification for his murder.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

You know what shows how fcked up we are on 13:33 - Jun 7 with 706 viewsSpruceMoose

You know what shows how fcked up we are on 13:32 - Jun 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

Have a good day.

When you run off it's 'I bid you good day'.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

You know what shows how fcked up we are on 13:39 - Jun 7 with 690 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

You know what shows how fcked up we are on 13:33 - Jun 7 by SpruceMoose

When you run off it's 'I bid you good day'.

I didn't run off, I simply responded to you leaving.

I'm around if you want me.

...now you hang up...
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 13:39]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

You know what shows how fcked up we are on 19:19 - Jun 7 with 621 viewsLeoMuff

It might be because the information wars have well and truly kicked off, in my Facebook today plenty of pictures of injured horses and large groups protesting with captions about them complaining about Cummings.

There has also been plenty about Floyds criminal history so people may be seeing if this is misinformation or not.

Somebody has certainly put the bots into action...

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

You know what shows how fcked up we are on 20:05 - Jun 7 with 600 viewsGeoffSentence

You know what shows how fcked up we are on 10:26 - Jun 7 by GlasgowBlue

In Safari it throws up

George Floyd age
George Floyd wife
George Floyd art

Those are the same suggestions that I get

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

You know what shows how fcked up we are on 20:23 - Jun 7 with 595 viewsbluelagos

You know what shows how fcked up we are on 20:05 - Jun 7 by GeoffSentence

Those are the same suggestions that I get

Firefox here. No idea if it's geography biased too (am in Suffolk)

Suggestions are George Floyd...

previous convictions
criminal past
video
crime history
video original

Same as this morning.

You know what shows how fcked up we are on 20:26 - Jun 7 with 591 viewsbluelagos

You know what shows how fcked up we are on 19:19 - Jun 7 by LeoMuff

It might be because the information wars have well and truly kicked off, in my Facebook today plenty of pictures of injured horses and large groups protesting with captions about them complaining about Cummings.

There has also been plenty about Floyds criminal history so people may be seeing if this is misinformation or not.

I was almost impressed with the Daily Mail coverage. Whilst they did highlight his criminal past they also highlighted he had seemingly been on the straight and narrow and pointed out the police would have had no idea of his past. Not the tone I expected tbh.

You know what shows how fcked up we are on 20:30 - Jun 7 with 583 viewsGeoffSentence

You know what shows how fcked up we are on 20:23 - Jun 7 by bluelagos

Firefox here. No idea if it's geography biased too (am in Suffolk)

Suggestions are George Floyd...

previous convictions
criminal past
video
crime history
video original

Same as this morning.

I am in Suffolk (The Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle) and also using Firefox. It seems the search from the 'awesome bar or whatever firefox calls it gives those innocuous suggestions, but actually going to google.com or google.co.uk throws up the same sinister suggestions that you were getting.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

You know what shows how fcked up we are on 20:36 - Jun 7 with 574 viewsbluelagos

You know what shows how fcked up we are on 20:30 - Jun 7 by GeoffSentence

I am in Suffolk (The Ipswich-Shotley-Sudbury Golden Triangle) and also using Firefox. It seems the search from the 'awesome bar or whatever firefox calls it gives those innocuous suggestions, but actually going to google.com or google.co.uk throws up the same sinister suggestions that you were getting.

Yep, wasnt imagining it!

Like when you put 'twtd forum' in and one of the suggestions I get is 'Britain first twtd forum'. Can't remember what the consensus was on why that might be.

Login to get fewer ads

You know what shows how fcked up we are on 21:14 - Jun 7 with 549 viewsjeera

You know what shows how fcked up we are on 10:12 - Jun 7 by WD19

When I searched just now.....even adding George Floyd p....all I got was “George Floyd passed away” and “George Floyd police car”.....

Google:

ge...

george floyd
george floyd previous convictions
george asda
george floyd criminal past
george floyd video
geoff hurst

Edit: Chrome/relevance?
[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 22:06]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

You know what shows how fcked up we are on 21:18 - Jun 7 with 544 viewsm14_blue

You know what shows how fcked up we are on 19:19 - Jun 7 by LeoMuff

Yep, this whole thing is Dominic’s wet dream.

A chance to divide and manipulate through shameless dog whistling and also painting himself as a martyr.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024