Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump sinks to new depths 14:45 - Jun 9 with 5716 viewsElderGrizzly

Even [redacted posters' names] would struggle with this level of conspiracy...

This post has been edited by an administrator
Trump sinks to new depths on 14:55 - Jun 9 with 2346 viewsjaykay

he can't be be, he's not a white middle class kid living at home

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Trump sinks to new depths on 14:55 - Jun 9 with 2346 viewssparks

Extraordinary comments.

On the face of it, absurd. But what was he doing with that phone? And why does he appear to have a riot police helmet in his hand?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Trump sinks to new depths on 14:58 - Jun 9 with 2304 viewsDarth_Koont

That Antifa lot are clearly a right load of b@st@rds.

Pronouns: He/Him

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:01 - Jun 9 with 2300 viewsclive_baker

Must admit, my first thought was that he looked a bit Paul Alcock on the receiving end of a Di Canio push.

But yes, Trump proving once again what a monumental c*** he is. I wonder what the end game is, I just desperately hope he's not reelected in November.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:05 - Jun 9 with 2274 viewssparks

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:01 - Jun 9 by clive_baker

Must admit, my first thought was that he looked a bit Paul Alcock on the receiving end of a Di Canio push.

But yes, Trump proving once again what a monumental c*** he is. I wonder what the end game is, I just desperately hope he's not reelected in November.

I hadnt spotted the scanning thing before but he is clearly trying to do something around their kit with his phone or a similar device.

I have a little more sympathy for them pushing him away in those circumstances. Though the ignoring him on the ground bit was disgraceful- as was the report that he tripped.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:06 - Jun 9 with 2260 viewsjaykay

bunker boy was tweeting alot in his bunker.
*don't know if this will show up well in the post
*does if you click on it
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 15:07]

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:08 - Jun 9 with 2238 viewsclive_baker

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:05 - Jun 9 by sparks

I hadnt spotted the scanning thing before but he is clearly trying to do something around their kit with his phone or a similar device.

I have a little more sympathy for them pushing him away in those circumstances. Though the ignoring him on the ground bit was disgraceful- as was the report that he tripped.

Goes to show what they're happy to lie about and cover up until they realise it was on camera and in the public domain.

Bent as a nine bob note.

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:10 - Jun 9 with 2223 viewssparks

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:08 - Jun 9 by clive_baker

Goes to show what they're happy to lie about and cover up until they realise it was on camera and in the public domain.

Bent as a nine bob note.

What was he doing though? Someone starts poking a phone around my body, I am going to push them away...

Login to get fewer ads

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:18 - Jun 9 with 2151 viewsLibero

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:10 - Jun 9 by sparks

What was he doing though? Someone starts poking a phone around my body, I am going to push them away...

Then you'll be committing assault.
Trump sinks to new depths on 15:19 - Jun 9 with 2153 viewsBlueNomad

The US police have pretty outdated equipment if their radios aren’t encrypted! They have been for years here. Trump is plumbing new depths for a leader of his country.
Trump sinks to new depths on 15:19 - Jun 9 with 2145 viewsclive_baker

I don't know, taking a picture?

How anyone can watch a clip of a 75 year old bloke pushed to the floor in broad daylight, stepped over and left by police while his skull is p1ssing blood over the pavement, claimed to have tripped until it was evident it was caught on camera so hurriedly revised to pushed, and come away thinking "shouldn't have had his phone out though" is beyond me to be honest with you.

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:20 - Jun 9 with 2138 viewsHalf_Idiot

Looks to me like he's just gesticulating with his phone in his hand whilst returning a police helmet. Thought that was fairly obvious?
Trump sinks to new depths on 15:21 - Jun 9 with 2122 viewssparks

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:18 - Jun 9 by Libero

Then you'll be committing assault.

Probably not- someone getting that close is arguably already acting in a threatening manner and putting the subject in fear of some sort of physical contact. Depends on situation of course.

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:22 - Jun 9 with 2119 viewssparks

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:19 - Jun 9 by clive_baker

I don't know, taking a picture?

How anyone can watch a clip of a 75 year old bloke pushed to the floor in broad daylight, stepped over and left by police while his skull is p1ssing blood over the pavement, claimed to have tripped until it was evident it was caught on camera so hurriedly revised to pushed, and come away thinking "shouldn't have had his phone out though" is beyond me to be honest with you.

If you can point me to where I have said that, I will leave the baord forever.

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:22 - Jun 9 with 2120 viewsLibero

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:19 - Jun 9 by BlueNomad

The US police have pretty outdated equipment if their radios aren’t encrypted! They have been for years here. Trump is plumbing new depths for a leader of his country.

Indeed, so out dated that someone managed to record someone over the police radio stating "shoot those mother f*ckers" in reference to peaceful protesters...
Trump sinks to new depths on 15:23 - Jun 9 with 2103 viewssparks

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:20 - Jun 9 by Half_Idiot

Looks to me like he's just gesticulating with his phone in his hand whilst returning a police helmet. Thought that was fairly obvious?

Perhaps. His motions are odd- he appeas actively to be putting his phone around the guy's belt. Watch it slowly. Perhaps photographing identifying information, or kit or something?

Intriguing.

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:23 - Jun 9 with 2106 viewsLibero

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:21 - Jun 9 by sparks

Probably not- someone getting that close is arguably already acting in a threatening manner and putting the subject in fear of some sort of physical contact. Depends on situation of course.

I've found that lately you've been talking a lot more sense but you're dead wrong on this one.
Trump sinks to new depths on 15:24 - Jun 9 with 2102 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm not sure how much fear an armed police officer in combat gear with backup should really be feeling when confronted with a doddery old geezer though.

Certainly not enough to end up making him bleed out of his ears.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 15:30]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:24 - Jun 9 with 2104 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:05 - Jun 9 by sparks

You're better than this Sparks.

Who said it is a scanner (apart from the Trump supporting media)?

Even if it was a phone/scanner, it is clearly not proportionate in terms of a response from the Police and they are rightly up on assault charges.

And Trump is saying this was all part of the plan of the protest. An elderly man is still in hospital after a substantial fall that could have been fatal
Trump sinks to new depths on 15:26 - Jun 9 with 2085 viewssparks

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:23 - Jun 9 by Libero

I've found that lately you've been talking a lot more sense but you're dead wrong on this one.

Do specify precisely what I have said that is wrong or unreasonable.

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:27 - Jun 9 with 2081 viewsElderGrizzly

They are in full riot gear and heavily armed. They are threatened by a 75 year old man with a phone returning a police helmet?
Trump sinks to new depths on 15:27 - Jun 9 with 2077 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:26 - Jun 9 by sparks

Do specify precisely what I have said that is wrong or unreasonable.

Not being funny, but several different posters have already done that...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:28 - Jun 9 with 2069 viewssparks

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:24 - Jun 9 by ElderGrizzly

You're better than this Sparks.

Who said it is a scanner (apart from the Trump supporting media)?

Even if it was a phone/scanner, it is clearly not proportionate in terms of a response from the Police and they are rightly up on assault charges.

And Trump is saying this was all part of the plan of the protest. An elderly man is still in hospital after a substantial fall that could have been fatal

I havent said its a scanner. He is doing something odd- or appears to be. I am intrigued as to what. I have not exonerated or condoned what happened in any way shape or form, nor suggested that Trump's comments have a shred of substance.

I can see however, where Trump and his loons are getting something to work with here. It looks a bit odd and I am intrigued to know what the bloke was doing. That does not make what happened next any better.

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:29 - Jun 9 with 2055 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:28 - Jun 9 by sparks

I havent said its a scanner. He is doing something odd- or appears to be. I am intrigued as to what. I have not exonerated or condoned what happened in any way shape or form, nor suggested that Trump's comments have a shred of substance.

I can see however, where Trump and his loons are getting something to work with here. It looks a bit odd and I am intrigued to know what the bloke was doing. That does not make what happened next any better.

Not all of life is a trial or a thought experiment Bully.

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:29 - Jun 9 with 2051 viewssparks

Trump sinks to new depths on 15:24 - Jun 9 by SpruceMoose

I'm not sure how much fear an armed police officer in combat gear with backup should really be feeling when confronted with a doddery old geezer though.

Certainly not enough to end up making him bleed out of his ears.
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 15:30]

Fear in the sense of being "technically" assaulted rather than fear for safety in a substantive way.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024