Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump - you can’t sue me if you get Coronavirus 22:32 - Jun 11 with 1040 viewsElderGrizzly

Trump - you can’t sue me if you get Coronavirus on 22:38 - Jun 11 with 1004 viewsSpruceMoose

I thought COVID-19 was a middle class white boy radical left Antifa hoax though?!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump - you can’t sue me if you get Coronavirus on 09:08 - Jun 12 with 764 viewsBlueNomad

What a great “leader” he is!
Trump - you can’t sue me if you get Coronavirus on 09:10 - Jun 12 with 757 viewsfooters

What about if you injected yourself with bleach and stuck a torch up your jacksie?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Trump - you can’t sue me if you get Coronavirus on 09:11 - Jun 12 with 748 viewsStokieBlue

Trump - you can’t sue me if you get Coronavirus on 09:10 - Jun 12 by footers

What about if you injected yourself with bleach and stuck a torch up your jacksie?

I think Gwyneth can give you a price for that.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Trump - you can’t sue me if you get Coronavirus on 10:08 - Jun 12 with 698 viewsfactual_blue

Trump - you can’t sue me if you get Coronavirus on 09:10 - Jun 12 by footers

Ahem....I would be keen to hear the answer to this.

*Sits down rather gingerly*

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump - you can’t sue me if you get Coronavirus on 10:10 - Jun 12 with 694 viewsfooters

Trump - you can’t sue me if you get Coronavirus on 10:08 - Jun 12 by factual_blue

It was only a mini maglite. Man up.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Trump - you can’t sue me if you get Coronavirus on 10:12 - Jun 12 with 689 viewsKeno

Trump - you can’t sue me if you get Coronavirus on 10:08 - Jun 12 by factual_blue

Ask Sprucey and the price id £15.99 plus Vat

Or so I have been told by a friend, obviously I haven't asked myself, obviously

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Trump - you can’t sue me if you get Coronavirus on 12:37 - Jun 12 with 628 viewsOldsmoker

The irony would be if his supporters caught Covid-19 and were too sick to stand in line to vote.
Mail-in ballots NOW demands Trump on Twitter.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024