Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it 11:59 - Jun 24 with 1816 viewsITFCfatso

bloke at work who I swop with left his sarndwich in the freezer and bogged off home.id already eaten me lunch(jam sarnie.suasage roll.nice n spicy nik nak.chilli hoolahoop grabbag coco pop brekkie bar and jammiedodgers)an I was still starving.my Oldman always said never say noto a freebie so i took his grub and then I had a great idea.jam n ham combo. safe to say it was descusting but as i say dont nock till u try it
ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 12:43 - Jun 24 with 1756 viewsOldsmoker

Would you consider a hand-sliced turkey breast, hickory smoked ham and bacon topped with melted provolone cheese toasted and then topped with fresh lettuce, tomato and buttermilk ranch dressing on a partisan-baked multigrain sub?
You can put ketchup on it if you like.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 12:51 - Jun 24 with 1749 viewsITFCfatso

ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 12:43 - Jun 24 by Oldsmoker

Would you consider a hand-sliced turkey breast, hickory smoked ham and bacon topped with melted provolone cheese toasted and then topped with fresh lettuce, tomato and buttermilk ranch dressing on a partisan-baked multigrain sub?

yuck.wouldntc catch me anywere near that muck
ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 13:02 - Jun 24 with 1741 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

This indivdual is fuking awesome. Can we get all posts pinned please.

Pure comedy gold, the more i read this, the funnier it is.

I'm a proper fan boy of ITFCfatso.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 13:05 - Jun 24 with 1725 viewsOldsmoker

ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 12:51 - Jun 24 by ITFCfatso

yuck.wouldntc catch me anywere near that muck

Its the Clubby at a decent 730cals

https://www.potbelly.com/menu

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 13:24 - Jun 24 with 1704 viewsfactual_blue

ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 12:43 - Jun 24 by Oldsmoker

Which partisans are baking these subs?

Is it the French Resistance?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 13:27 - Jun 24 with 1695 viewsfooters

Granddad footers actually eats ham and marmalade sandwiches, so you have a kindred spirit there, Fatso.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 14:26 - Jun 24 with 1649 viewsBrookermg

Cheese and Jam sarnie, Yummy!
It's a little know fact that "Ham n Jam"..... on 14:28 - Jun 24 with 1646 viewsBloots

….was the name of Phil and Gav's short lived Rap Duo.

They were like a less cool version of Rum DMC., except they wore Dunlop Green Flash trainers.

And there were two of them.

Actually thinking about it they were more "P J & Duncan".

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 14:28 - Jun 24 with 1645 viewsWeWereZombies

Using bread instead of a bagel is where ya went wrong, don't u now nufink?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 14:30 - Jun 24 with 1637 viewssparks

ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 13:02 - Jun 24 by TheTrueBlue1878

Painfully short of stupidbigmouthhead. Let alone Squatting Neville.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 16:31 - Jun 24 with 1587 viewssolemio

I'll give it a miss in case it makes me solemiofatso.
ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 16:36 - Jun 24 with 1584 viewsSpruceMoose

ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 13:02 - Jun 24 by TheTrueBlue1878

Make the most of him while you can. He's not long for this world with his diet!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 17:22 - Jun 24 with 1546 viewsAce_High1

ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 14:30 - Jun 24 by sparks

Painfully short of stupidbigmouthhead. Let alone Squatting Neville.

Bring back SBMH, he was a classic.
ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 12:59 - Jun 25 with 1431 viewsITFCfatso

ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 16:36 - Jun 24 by SpruceMoose

Make the most of him while you can. He's not long for this world with his diet!

bruce the moose bogtrotter do one pal
ham n jam sarnie dont nock it till you try it on 13:03 - Jun 25 with 1425 viewsITFCfatso

just ere to share me grub an hopfully make a few pals alonmg the way mush.if it gives you agiggle thats a boners
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024