Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When does our pre-season training start then? 18:58 - Jul 6 with 1128 viewsSitfcB

Norwood tweeted the other day that the players have been given a return date.

I see Peterborough were back today.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

When does our pre-season training start then? on 19:04 - Jul 6 with 1101 viewsPhilTWTD

Heard a whisper that they'd be back in a couple of weeks, towards the end of the month, but still depends to some extent on when the season starts. If it's not until January - which I'm not expecting to be the case - then obviously it will be put back.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Do you want them to get injured? (n/t) on 19:10 - Jul 6 with 1057 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

When does our pre-season training start then? on 19:14 - Jul 6 with 1044 viewsitfcjoe

Working to September 12th season start currently

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

When does our pre-season training start then? on 19:31 - Jul 6 with 1001 viewsFixed_It

When does our pre-season training start then? on 19:04 - Jul 6 by PhilTWTD

Heard a whisper that they'd be back in a couple of weeks, towards the end of the month, but still depends to some extent on when the season starts. If it's not until January - which I'm not expecting to be the case - then obviously it will be put back.

Do you get a lot of your info from informers speaking in hushed tones? I have visions of blokes in trenchcoats and trilbies meeting in dark alleyways...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

When does our pre-season training start then? on 19:35 - Jul 6 with 982 viewsSwansea_Blue

When does our pre-season training start then? on 19:04 - Jul 6 by PhilTWTD

Going to be a very much delayed start, surely? If clubs can't afford to play without a normally full stadium, I wouldn't at all be surprised if we don't set January as a potential start date and then have to delay it further. Unless we (the country/EFL) ride roughshod over containment advice, which is also likely I suppose.

We've been told we're working at home until 2021 (oh joy!).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

When does our pre-season training start then? on 19:38 - Jul 6 with 975 viewsPhilTWTD

When does our pre-season training start then? on 19:35 - Jul 6 by Swansea_Blue

Going to be a very much delayed start, surely? If clubs can't afford to play without a normally full stadium, I wouldn't at all be surprised if we don't set January as a potential start date and then have to delay it further. Unless we (the country/EFL) ride roughshod over containment advice, which is also likely I suppose.

We've been told we're working at home until 2021 (oh joy!).

Think funds will be found from somewhere - Government, Premier League - to cover clubs' costs until stadia are opened more fully. Talks have been ongoing for a while. Looking like September 12th as the August date they were discussing is too early for clubs relegated out of the Championship.
When does our pre-season training start then? on 19:39 - Jul 6 with 968 viewsPhilTWTD

When does our pre-season training start then? on 19:31 - Jul 6 by Fixed_It

Do you get a lot of your info from informers speaking in hushed tones? I have visions of blokes in trenchcoats and trilbies meeting in dark alleyways...

It's mainly shoeshine boys.
When does our pre-season training start then? on 19:42 - Jul 6 with 956 viewsSwansea_Blue

When does our pre-season training start then? on 19:38 - Jul 6 by PhilTWTD

Think funds will be found from somewhere - Government, Premier League - to cover clubs' costs until stadia are opened more fully. Talks have been ongoing for a while. Looking like September 12th as the August date they were discussing is too early for clubs relegated out of the Championship.

Great, thanks. Yes, clubs will need handouts of some sort from somewhere for as long as they can't attract normal size crowds.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

When does our pre-season training start then? on 19:43 - Jul 6 with 955 viewsPhilTWTD

When does our pre-season training start then? on 19:42 - Jul 6 by Swansea_Blue

Great, thanks. Yes, clubs will need handouts of some sort from somewhere for as long as they can't attract normal size crowds.

From what I gather, everyone's happy to start playing in September as long as funds are there.
When does our pre-season training start then? on 19:51 - Jul 6 with 913 viewsPhilTWTD

When does our pre-season training start then? on 19:43 - Jul 6 by PhilTWTD

From what I gather, everyone's happy to start playing in September as long as funds are there.

Further to that, no EFL meeting this week so won't be decided for a bit yet.
When does our pre-season training start then? on 19:59 - Jul 6 with 884 viewsEwan_Oozami

When does our pre-season training start then? on 19:39 - Jul 6 by PhilTWTD

It's mainly shoeshine boys.

You mean this one?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024