Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? 13:45 - Jul 27 with 11332 viewsKeno

Call Pooper

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 16:04 - Jul 27 with 6651 viewsWeWereZombies

Šhe liče VU MU like o'ski

The Gassy domed and mere 'ard female crop blight, Velvet Underground member, Manchester United trainee with a passion for winter sports in Ireland...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 16:08 - Jul 27 with 6642 viewsWeWereZombies

Cami'R'Harwich

The Slovenian equivalent of Anne Summers opens in an Essex ferry port.

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 16:12 - Jul 27 with 6629 viewsWeWereZombies

Vor is Moultz?

Exclamation by a German right back who likes to be called upon to deal with television personalities who endorse Everest double glazing but get too uppity...

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 16:16 - Jul 27 with 6623 viewsWeWereZombies

San 'ees donner

Leery lad arrives in France realising he left his kebab on the ferry.

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 16:21 - Jul 27 with 6614 viewsWeWereZombies

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 14:18 - Jul 27 by Darth_Koont

Barren Dent

Seeking clarification about a character from 'David Copperfield':

Barkis meant?

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 16:26 - Jul 27 with 6609 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Betraying our countryside surroundings,

Mommy Tiller

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 16:27 - Jul 27 with 6609 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Sunday, Monday, Hanny Daynes ....

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 16:33 - Jul 27 with 6602 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

I'd like to rent some Australian flightless birds. Yes I want to ..

Hyr Emuws

Login to get fewer ads

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 16:53 - Jul 27 with 6583 viewsNBVJohn

Trans Fhijssen
Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 16:58 - Jul 27 with 6576 viewsNBVJohn

CJ Tambell
Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 17:00 - Jul 27 with 6570 viewsNBVJohn

Wteve Sh!tton
Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 17:46 - Jul 27 with 6538 viewsWeWereZombies

Than Yule Meet is

Hoping to avoid Christmas at the wrong end of a clumsy tackle

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 18:30 - Jul 27 with 6526 viewsKeno

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 17:46 - Jul 27 by WeWereZombies

Than Yule Meet is

Hoping to avoid Christmas at the wrong end of a clumsy tackle

Fartin Mulop

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 18:41 - Jul 27 with 6516 viewsWeWereZombies

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 18:30 - Jul 27 by Keno

Fartin Mulop

Nill Worris, mate - the Australian keeper with a love for mathematical terms.

Hen ken cock - More than a friendship...

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 19:02 - Jul 27 with 6507 viewsexeterblue10

Bee Leevers
Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 19:39 - Jul 27 with 6490 viewsbluelagos

Ditch m'Avray

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 20:17 - Jul 27 with 6473 viewsKeno

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 19:39 - Jul 27 by bluelagos

Ditch m'Avray

Blatt Moomfield

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 21:21 - Jul 27 with 6445 viewsWeWereZombies

Po' be Betta

More than just a footballer, he wants to improve the lot of the downtrodden.

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 21:26 - Jul 27 with 6439 viewsWeWereZombies

Miss Kraken

Defender's harpoon fails to hit mythical beast off Sunderland, or Marseille, or Southampton, or the Wet Dock

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 22:53 - Jul 27 with 6413 viewsSuperblue95

Oarren D’Dea

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 00:17 - Jul 28 with 6396 viewsWeWereZombies

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 22:53 - Jul 27 by Superblue95

Oarren D’Dea

I don't fully remember his exact position but wasn't it back in D'Dea?

When the bantz runs out and you need something to keep the stag night alive then call on Heavin' Stunt...

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 04:15 - Jul 28 with 6368 viewsNthQldITFC

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 00:17 - Jul 28 by WeWereZombies

I don't fully remember his exact position but wasn't it back in D'Dea?

When the bantz runs out and you need something to keep the stag night alive then call on Heavin' Stunt...

It's a little known fact that we are the only club to have had all three Hunt brothers play for us.

Everybody knows about Stephen and Noel in the mid 2010s, but few know that their older brother, Carey, had previously played for Town under the pseudonym of 'Ivan Campo'.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2020 4:19]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 07:55 - Jul 28 with 6331 viewsWeWereZombies

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 04:15 - Jul 28 by NthQldITFC

It's a little known fact that we are the only club to have had all three Hunt brothers play for us.

Everybody knows about Stephen and Noel in the mid 2010s, but few know that their older brother, Carey, had previously played for Town under the pseudonym of 'Ivan Campo'.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2020 4:19]

Are you sure about that? I always thought Ivan Campo was Randy Vanwarmer's Spanish half-brother...

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 09:02 - Jul 28 with 6307 viewsNthQldITFC

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 07:55 - Jul 28 by WeWereZombies

Are you sure about that? I always thought Ivan Campo was Randy Vanwarmer's Spanish half-brother...

You may be right, but I'm quite sure he was also one Carey Hunt.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 09:11 - Jul 28 with 6303 viewsKeno

Town player spoonerisms ..... maybe we can allow some phonetic license? on 09:02 - Jul 28 by NthQldITFC

You may be right, but I'm quite sure he was also one Carey Hunt.

in a similar vein its a little know fact that our current manager changed him name one occasion as he wanted too be part of the Hunt family and thought it would be cool to be called Mike

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024