Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. 16:02 - Jul 30 with 7166 viewsMercian

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/30/former-gop-presidential-candidate-herman-cain-di
I wonder if this will change Trump's attitude.
Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 16:08 - Jul 30 with 5210 viewsSpruceMoose

That's what Trump was trying to distract from then.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 16:27 - Jul 30 with 5157 viewsJ2BLUE

Cain had attended Trump’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, less than two weeks before receiving his diagnosis.

It's so preventable. Just don't be so thick. I wonder how many innocent people have become infected/died because of people attending things like this.

We can talk about natural selection etc but it's still sad to see someone die so needlessly.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 16:52 - Jul 30 with 5105 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 16:27 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

Cain had attended Trump’s rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, less than two weeks before receiving his diagnosis.

It's so preventable. Just don't be so thick. I wonder how many innocent people have become infected/died because of people attending things like this.

We can talk about natural selection etc but it's still sad to see someone die so needlessly.

I sincerely admire your empathy J2, but I have a slightly different take which probably stems from living over here.

I do not feel sad for him in the slightest. He took a decision to put politics above his health and the health of his community.

The politics he chose to prioritise is a politics that demonises and seeks to harm not only myself, but the people I care about and the people I think society should care about more. His political belief was a direct, calculated, personal attack on the safety of my loved ones, and every single idea I hold dear.

I see his death as a death arrived at through possession of a hateful worldview, and I am happy he can no longer harm people who do not deserve it.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2020 16:55]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 16:53 - Jul 30 with 5087 viewsIllinoisblue

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 16:08 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

That's what Trump was trying to distract from then.

That and the economic numbers that came out this morning

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 17:00 - Jul 30 with 5073 viewsbluelagos

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 16:52 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

I sincerely admire your empathy J2, but I have a slightly different take which probably stems from living over here.

I do not feel sad for him in the slightest. He took a decision to put politics above his health and the health of his community.

The politics he chose to prioritise is a politics that demonises and seeks to harm not only myself, but the people I care about and the people I think society should care about more. His political belief was a direct, calculated, personal attack on the safety of my loved ones, and every single idea I hold dear.

I see his death as a death arrived at through possession of a hateful worldview, and I am happy he can no longer harm people who do not deserve it.

I reckon you'd get a lot out of watching Ed Ball's TV shows on America. Your vindictive hatred of Trump supporters might be toned down a little. At the end of the day, many Trump supporters are misguided and/or disenfranchised which is a failure of the American system more than anything else imho.

Similar to Brexit supporters here. There are many reasons why people voted for it, some are stupid/distateful but some are valid. And the media played a huge part too.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 17:04 - Jul 30 with 5060 viewsfooters

Just watched Dubya's speech at the John Lewis service. Amazing to think that the second-stupidest president ever even manages to look intelligent, warm and statesmanlike compared to the current incumbent...

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 17:08 - Jul 30 with 5045 viewsOldsmoker

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 16:27 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

Just been watching CNN.
Trump is holding a fundraiser in Texas as we speak.
CNN did a pan of the packed crowd and no-one is wearing a mask.
The virus is preventable, if you take steps to prevent it (face masks and social distancing), but these people seem to think it's nothing to do with them because they're republicans and they're in power.
The people at this fundraiser have paid thousands to be there - they are not the MAGA hat wearing brigade.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 17:08 - Jul 30 with 5035 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 17:00 - Jul 30 by bluelagos

I reckon you'd get a lot out of watching Ed Ball's TV shows on America. Your vindictive hatred of Trump supporters might be toned down a little. At the end of the day, many Trump supporters are misguided and/or disenfranchised which is a failure of the American system more than anything else imho.

Similar to Brexit supporters here. There are many reasons why people voted for it, some are stupid/distateful but some are valid. And the media played a huge part too.

I don't need to watch a TV show to meet them mate, they make up half of my family! I know what motivates them. They aren't hard up. They've got successful lives. They just hate other people.

I know it seems harsh, but maybe people would feel differently if they lived and worked along side these people every day. Easy to forgive when it's not your elderly relative getting mocked and heckled in public for wearing a mask in a supermarket. Easy to forgive when it's not your relative laughing about those 'beaner kids in them cages'.

I have nothing to make up to these people. They have it all to make up to me.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2020 17:16]

Login to get fewer ads

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 17:18 - Jul 30 with 4988 viewsJ2BLUE

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 17:08 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

I don't need to watch a TV show to meet them mate, they make up half of my family! I know what motivates them. They aren't hard up. They've got successful lives. They just hate other people.

I know it seems harsh, but maybe people would feel differently if they lived and worked along side these people every day. Easy to forgive when it's not your elderly relative getting mocked and heckled in public for wearing a mask in a supermarket. Easy to forgive when it's not your relative laughing about those 'beaner kids in them cages'.

Easy to forgive when it's not your relative laughing about those 'beaner kids in them cages'.

F##king hell that's horrible. I completely understand.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 17:22 - Jul 30 with 4968 viewsbluelagos

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 17:08 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

I don't justify these people and their actions. I just differ in taking a more reflective consideration as to why are they as they are.

You seem to be the opinion they are inherently nasty people. I am of the opinion that they are a product of society and that the fault lies there.

Bit of a nature v nuture clash I guess.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 17:28 - Jul 30 with 4944 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 17:22 - Jul 30 by bluelagos

I don't justify these people and their actions. I just differ in taking a more reflective consideration as to why are they as they are.

You seem to be the opinion they are inherently nasty people. I am of the opinion that they are a product of society and that the fault lies there.

Bit of a nature v nuture clash I guess.

Yeah and I'm the product of a society I live in too, which is a hate filled right wing hell
scape that's made me not want to piss on them if they were on fire.

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 17:29 - Jul 30 with 4938 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 17:18 - Jul 30 by J2BLUE

Easy to forgive when it's not your relative laughing about those 'beaner kids in them cages'.

F##king hell that's horrible. I completely understand.

His son had to be held back.

His son is married to a woman with Mexican parents. His daughter, the blokes grand daughter, has Mexican blood, and was stranding there too (not that it should make a difference).

That's how deep the hatred runs for some people. Unless you encounter them directly, it's impossible to understand fully.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2020 17:30]

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:09 - Jul 30 with 4862 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 16:52 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Blimey, there was you telling me last week you cared about "everybody".
Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:15 - Jul 30 with 4844 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:09 - Jul 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Blimey, there was you telling me last week you cared about "everybody".

I wear a mask to protect them. I want guns restricted so their kids don't get shot. I want them to have jobs so maybe they'll leave off immigrant bashing for a minute or two and take care of their own families.

It's more than they do for me.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2020 21:34]

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:21 - Jul 30 with 4820 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:15 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

I wear a mask to protect them. I want guns restricted so their kids don't get shot. I want them to have jobs so maybe they'll leave off immigrant bashing for a minute or two and take care of their own families.

It's more than they do for me.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2020 21:34]

That's as maybe but if someone votes differently to you does that mean they are directly attacking your loved ones so you don't feel sad if they die? Or did I read it incorrectly?

Or was it just because a daft old fool wen to a Rally in the middle of a pandemic so that his fault? Quite an important distinction! Maybe he has some left leaning grieving relatives.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2020 18:22]
Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:23 - Jul 30 with 4803 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:21 - Jul 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

That's as maybe but if someone votes differently to you does that mean they are directly attacking your loved ones so you don't feel sad if they die? Or did I read it incorrectly?

Or was it just because a daft old fool wen to a Rally in the middle of a pandemic so that his fault? Quite an important distinction! Maybe he has some left leaning grieving relatives.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2020 18:22]

You definitely read it incorrectly. Have another go.

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:25 - Jul 30 with 4794 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:23 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

You definitely read it incorrectly. Have another go.

I already did.
Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:26 - Jul 30 with 4789 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:25 - Jul 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I already did.

Keep trying until you get it then. You can do it.

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:30 - Jul 30 with 4762 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:26 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Keep trying until you get it then. You can do it.

You can just tell me if you want, I guess through the anger I couldn't completely contextualize it. Don't worry, he is going to lose.
Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:32 - Jul 30 with 4754 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:30 - Jul 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You can just tell me if you want, I guess through the anger I couldn't completely contextualize it. Don't worry, he is going to lose.

I don't know what to tell you sport. Maybe ask a friend to explain it to you.

Thanks for yet another valuable contribution.

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:34 - Jul 30 with 4741 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:32 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

I don't know what to tell you sport. Maybe ask a friend to explain it to you.

Thanks for yet another valuable contribution.

Thought as much.
Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:36 - Jul 30 with 4728 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:34 - Jul 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Thought as much.

Probably as much as you've ever thought.

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:38 - Jul 30 with 4716 viewsjeera

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 17:00 - Jul 30 by bluelagos

Hasn't he got a point though?

I mean, in as much that these people will have been pretty much directly responsible for the deaths of other innocents who have been blindly following their lead too? And more so those who have been affected despite trying to do the right thing but suffered the consequences regardless.

It's only fair to remember, this is someone who was active in dismissing concerns.

Sorry mate, but for me my first sympathies go out to those who have been dying because of the irresponsibility of these people's actions.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2020 20:02]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:41 - Jul 30 with 4708 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:36 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Probably as much as you've ever thought.

Taking of hate...!

"I see his death as a death arrived at through possession of a hateful worldview, and I am happy he can no longer harm people who do not deserve it."
Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:42 - Jul 30 with 4697 viewsjeera

Trump aid who orgainised and attendted Tulsa rally dies of coronavirus. on 18:41 - Jul 30 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Taking of hate...!

"I see his death as a death arrived at through possession of a hateful worldview, and I am happy he can no longer harm people who do not deserve it."

Someone who can no longer hurt innocent others?

What's wrong with that?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024