Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IFollow subscription renews September 1st 18:48 - Aug 11 with 1527 viewsIllinoisblue

Will we be playing games by then?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

IFollow subscription renews September 1st on 19:13 - Aug 11 with 1492 viewsellerblue

Just got the e mail just out of Interest has your price increased? Mine has risen to 140 pounds or equivalent in local currency.

Heinsberg Blue

IFollow subscription renews September 1st on 19:43 - Aug 11 with 1443 viewsWestover

IFollow subscription renews September 1st on 19:13 - Aug 11 by ellerblue

Just got the e mail just out of Interest has your price increased? Mine has risen to 140 pounds or equivalent in local currency.

Yes same for me .
IFollow subscription renews September 1st on 19:59 - Aug 11 with 1420 viewsSpruceMoose

Yup. No early bird offer this year either.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

IFollow subscription renews September 1st on 20:26 - Aug 11 with 1385 viewsBLUEBEAT

Wasn’t there a suggestion that ITFC would arrange for season ticket holders to have free iFollow for both home and away games this season, or did I imagine it?

Poll: W or W

IFollow subscription renews September 1st on 20:49 - Aug 11 with 1352 viewsDebsyAngel

IFollow subscription renews September 1st on 20:26 - Aug 11 by BLUEBEAT

Wasn’t there a suggestion that ITFC would arrange for season ticket holders to have free iFollow for both home and away games this season, or did I imagine it?

That's what I am hoping too - at least the home league games and an option to pay more if want to see the away/cup games.
IFollow subscription renews September 1st on 22:12 - Aug 11 with 1276 viewsIllinoisblue

Yes, increased from $140 to $183 this year. Assuming we have a season, it’s good value

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

IFollow subscription renews September 1st on 22:17 - Aug 11 with 1270 viewsPhilTWTD

IFollow subscription renews September 1st on 20:26 - Aug 11 by BLUEBEAT

That is the plan as I understand it.
IFollow subscription renews September 1st on 22:17 - Aug 11 with 1270 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

IFollow subscription renews September 1st on 22:12 - Aug 11 by Illinoisblue

Yes, increased from $140 to $183 this year. Assuming we have a season, it’s good value

You must have been watching different games to me then!
Login to get fewer ads

IFollow subscription renews September 1st on 00:27 - Aug 12 with 1203 viewsStokieBlue

I got an email saying they no longer supported direct debit and thus I had to sort it all out again with some new system.

Who on earth doesn't support direct debits? Except iFollow of course.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024