Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heres hoping their keeper makes a couple of boobs this evening (n/t) 19:22 - Sep 16 with 954 viewsKeno

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Heres hoping their keeper makes a couple of boobs this evening (n/t) on 19:26 - Sep 16 with 933 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Heres hoping their keeper makes a couple of boobs this evening (n/t) on 19:27 - Sep 16 with 920 viewsNthQldITFC

Fnarr, fnarr! Does he only play in the cup?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Heres hoping their keeper makes a couple of boobs this evening (n/t) on 19:30 - Sep 16 with 908 viewsDarth_Koont

Titter.

On a related note, the Swedish for areola translates as wart garden. With nipples as chest warts.

Not exactly the language of love ...

Pronouns: He/Him

Heres hoping their keeper makes a couple of boobs this evening (n/t) on 19:30 - Sep 16 with 907 viewsRyorry

Heres hoping their keeper makes a couple of boobs this evening (n/t) on 19:26 - Sep 16 by BlueBadger

Sorry for the downvote, had just filed my nails ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Heres hoping their keeper makes a couple of boobs this evening (n/t) on 19:33 - Sep 16 with 880 viewsSwansea_Blue

Heres hoping their keeper makes a couple of boobs this evening (n/t) on 19:26 - Sep 16 by BlueBadger

I'm assuming a search based around fetishes, rather than for work purposes?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Heres hoping their keeper makes a couple of boobs this evening (n/t) on 19:35 - Sep 16 with 867 viewsdominiciawful

I like boobs.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Heres hoping their keeper makes a couple of boobs this evening (n/t) on 19:36 - Sep 16 with 869 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Yes some big‘uns.
Heres hoping their keeper makes a couple of boobs this evening (n/t) on 19:39 - Sep 16 with 845 viewsKeno

Heres hoping their keeper makes a couple of boobs this evening (n/t) on 19:30 - Sep 16 by Ryorry

Sorry for the downvote, had just filed my nails ...

ha!!

You need to nip all that behaviour in the bud

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

Heres hoping their keeper makes a couple of boobs this evening (n/t) on 19:51 - Sep 16 with 807 viewsRyorry

Heres hoping their keeper makes a couple of boobs this evening (n/t) on 19:39 - Sep 16 by Keno

ha!!

You need to nip all that behaviour in the bud

Careful, you wouldn't want your chirpy voice further elevated by a strategically placed 's' in front of that 'nip' ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Heres hoping their keeper makes a couple of boobs this evening (n/t) on 20:08 - Sep 16 with 763 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024