Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gun left on plane 14:15 - Sep 19 with 821 viewsEdwardStone

Apparently, Dominic Raab's minder left his loaded handgun on the plane they had been travelling on

The late and rather wonderful citizen of Boxford, Tornado Smith, used to carry a loaded handgun with him when he performed the Wall of Death stunt with his pet lioness "Briton" in the sidecar. He said it was in case the lioness went mad and he had to shoot her

Presumably that is why Raab's minder has to carry a loaded gun, in case the Foreign Sec goes Doolally and has to be put down with a bullet to the brain

Gun left on plane on 14:17 - Sep 19 with 798 viewsSwansea_Blue

What a plank. Sounds like the chose the fella especially so as not to make Raab feel inferior.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Gun left on plane on 14:19 - Sep 19 with 786 viewsNthQldITFC

I wonder what made him think that putting a lioness in a sidecar and riding the wall of death might make the lioness go mad, thus meriting a bullet in the brain?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Gun left on plane on 14:22 - Sep 19 with 773 viewsEdwardStone

Gun left on plane on 14:19 - Sep 19 by NthQldITFC

I wonder what made him think that putting a lioness in a sidecar and riding the wall of death might make the lioness go mad, thus meriting a bullet in the brain?

I think it was all a part of the showmanship....making out that the lioness was a dangerous killer, ergo he needed to carry a loaded gun at all times to help ensure everyone's safety

As if riding a motorbike like a loon wasn't showy enuff
Gun left on plane on 14:52 - Sep 19 with 713 viewsKeno

If you were the bodyguard how tempting must it be to suddenly decide there is a "serious and immediate threat too UK security" and just shoot Raab?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Gun left on plane on 15:01 - Sep 19 with 696 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Gun left on plane on 14:52 - Sep 19 by Keno

If you were the bodyguard how tempting must it be to suddenly decide there is a "serious and immediate threat too UK security" and just shoot Raab?

My thought was that was why he put it down.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Gun left on plane on 23:02 - Sep 21 with 564 viewsClareBlue

To be fair you can see how easy it is to do it.

You have your phone in one hand trying to get iFollow to load, you have your coffee in the other because there is no where to place it safely without it tipping over and there really is nowhere to put your loaded gun.

Some might say he should have grasped it between his legs or under his arm pit, but I think we all know the risk assessment doesn't permit this.
So I think we have to give him a break on this one. After all it's not like someone found it, held up the plane and diverted it to Belarus to crash it into the Parliament buildings, so no harm done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024