Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers 16:33 - Sep 19 with 2743 viewsBluefish

In this league surely?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:43 - Sep 19 with 481 viewsreadtheleaguetable

Bluefish is fishing. Don;t bite

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:43 - Sep 19 with 482 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:38 - Sep 19 by Bluefish

We were miles clear last season and you posted similar sort of stuff. You were wrong then too

Just worth noting Blubbers that every time you moan when we win, it makes you look very bitter and anti-Ipswich.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:44 - Sep 19 with 476 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:37 - Sep 19 by Bluefish

You watched the game and were impressed by BR? Odd

I couldn't give a flying one about Bristol or posting about there team. They'll win matches. They know we are better so tried to stifle us. They weren't going to make it an open game. We needed to win. We won 2-0. Get over yourself. Or don't. You lose so much respect.for the latter though.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:49 - Sep 19 with 457 viewsMonkeyAlan

Our strikers look weak as p!ss.
Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:50 - Sep 19 with 452 viewsjaykay

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 16:38 - Sep 19 by Bluefish

The performance shows again how PRP can't get a tune out of the squad

i would say he can as we were without 3 dead on starters for us today. plus downes and norwood just getting up to match speed. so he got a tune out of the squad with an away win

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:50 - Sep 19 with 454 viewsBluefish

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:43 - Sep 19 by The_Romford_Blue

Just worth noting Blubbers that every time you moan when we win, it makes you look very bitter and anti-Ipswich.

Really because I thought we went through all this last season and I was very very evidently right and others were left looking foolish and anti ipswich by willing us to 11th.

If you think that is a convincing performance i worry for you. I expect you have no idea though and base all of your opinions on the score and table like many others on here.

Just so you know though, we still looked to have many areas of concern., we can ignore them until May but it is a bit anti ipswich.

Alternatively we can claim how wonderful Marcus is for getting us to top thanks to the way he has cracked down on his manager and by investing time retain the squad

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:51 - Sep 19 with 450 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:43 - Sep 19 by readtheleaguetable

Bluefish is fishing. Don;t bite

True. What a lad. Top bantz!

Can't see anyone complaining.... on 17:56 - Sep 19 with 439 viewsBrixtonBlue

Can't see anyone complaining.... on 17:42 - Sep 19 by Bloots

....just some people pointing out cons as well as pros.

Which is exactly what you demanded last week when you had one of your hissy fits.

It's all about balance sunbeam.

You probably need to read more of the board then. There are definitely people complaining.

Balance is what I bring to the board. You Lambert-outers are desperately trying to find things that are wrong, but the facts are we've won both games, not conceded a goal, and are creating several chances. I'm struggling to see where the cons are with that.

All happy here in Dolly Towers.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:56 - Sep 19 with 437 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:50 - Sep 19 by Bluefish

Really because I thought we went through all this last season and I was very very evidently right and others were left looking foolish and anti ipswich by willing us to 11th.

If you think that is a convincing performance i worry for you. I expect you have no idea though and base all of your opinions on the score and table like many others on here.

Just so you know though, we still looked to have many areas of concern., we can ignore them until May but it is a bit anti ipswich.

Alternatively we can claim how wonderful Marcus is for getting us to top thanks to the way he has cracked down on his manager and by investing time retain the squad

I think most want to just enjoy us winning and go top of the table. Our demise wasn't 'inevitable' last season like you 'knew all along'. It was an utter shambles that shouldn't have happened but don't expect to be everyone's Messiah for being the profit of doom. We're Ipswich. It's always odds on we balls it up. Just enjoy a win. Otherwise what's the point....

Ha! Silly boy.... on 17:59 - Sep 19 with 436 viewsBloots

Can't see anyone complaining.... on 17:56 - Sep 19 by BrixtonBlue

You probably need to read more of the board then. There are definitely people complaining.

Balance is what I bring to the board. You Lambert-outers are desperately trying to find things that are wrong, but the facts are we've won both games, not conceded a goal, and are creating several chances. I'm struggling to see where the cons are with that.

All happy here in Dolly Towers.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 18:03 - Sep 19 with 426 viewsMullet

I'd suggest if they don't improve they'll be bottom 25% or so.

One thing that was evident is their manager learnt lessons from the last game. The way they held their shape and were very fixed from kick off into doing certain things to try and stifle us was a big tactical improvement.

The fact we played their striker through and he rolled it at the goal from yards out suggests they are still very toothless and that their reliance on Clarke-Harris last season hasn't gone from their system yet.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 18:04 - Sep 19 with 425 viewsBrixtonBlue

Can't be many worse than Bristol Rovers on 17:50 - Sep 19 by Bluefish

"If you think that is a convincing performance i worry for you."

You should worry about yourself. We could've scored 4 or 5 away from home.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Ha! Silly boy.... on 18:08 - Sep 19 with 415 viewsBrixtonBlue

Ha! Silly boy.... on 17:59 - Sep 19 by Bloots

Top of the league

Hopefully we stay there. (n/t) on 18:09 - Sep 19 with 413 viewsBloots

Ha! Silly boy.... on 18:08 - Sep 19 by BrixtonBlue

Top of the league

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024