Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nolan with a sublime ball there 16:34 - Sep 19 with 3480 viewsMullet

Edwards will be gutted to have that blocked too. A rare diamond in the dog turd of this second half that.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 16:41 - Sep 19 with 2822 viewsSteve_M

He looks really good at the moment, so much of his game is clearly affected by confidence.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 16:43 - Sep 19 with 2788 viewsMullet

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 16:41 - Sep 19 by Steve_M

He looks really good at the moment, so much of his game is clearly affected by confidence.

He’s my MOTM thus far, he as at least helped us play either by supporting AD or others as best he can. We look utter turd though still. We’ll probably win the league though.

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 16:43 - Sep 19 with 2789 viewsDubtractor

You know my views on Nolan, but he was good last week and has been good today.

More of this please!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 16:47 - Sep 19 with 2737 viewsMullet

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 16:43 - Sep 19 by Dubtractor

You know my views on Nolan, but he was good last week and has been good today.

More of this please!

Also, how did Hawkins miss that from AD?

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 16:48 - Sep 19 with 2731 viewsDubtractor

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 16:47 - Sep 19 by Mullet

Also, how did Hawkins miss that from AD?

For a big lad, supposedly decent in the air, that was a shocker.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 16:49 - Sep 19 with 2723 viewsMullet

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 16:48 - Sep 19 by Dubtractor

For a big lad, supposedly decent in the air, that was a shocker.

Up there with Tot’s “header” which just landed on him and rolled away for a throw from the centre circle

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 16:49 - Sep 19 with 2717 viewsRozz

Great performance, rounded off with a goal. Fair play.
Nolan with a sublime ball there on 16:50 - Sep 19 with 2707 viewsSteve_M

AS we were saying.

Lovely goal, that's what we were expecting from him.

Login to get fewer ads

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 16:50 - Sep 19 with 2704 viewsDarkHorse

Good goal to cap off another fine performance
Nolan with a sublime ball there on 16:51 - Sep 19 with 2686 viewsStokieBlue

Him and Dozzell have been excellent in the midfield today.

Nolan looks like a different player this season, great stuff.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 16:53 - Sep 19 with 2649 viewsMullet

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 16:50 - Sep 19 by Steve_M

AS we were saying.

Lovely goal, that's what we were expecting from him.

We steamrolled them last time and have had all the edge of a rolling pin today, then bit of movement and he’s got a tap in almost.

As with Toto maybe the distance they’ve got from Hurst and the empty stadiums are helping nurture that confidence?

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 17:00 - Sep 19 with 2511 viewsSamWhiteUK

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 16:43 - Sep 19 by Mullet

He’s my MOTM thus far, he as at least helped us play either by supporting AD or others as best he can. We look utter turd though still. We’ll probably win the league though.

We didn't look utter turd did we, give it a rest
Nolan with a sublime ball there on 17:04 - Sep 19 with 2464 viewsDubtractor

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 17:00 - Sep 19 by SamWhiteUK

To be fair, at the point he made that post we did.

Then we made the changes and took the game by the scruff of the neck.

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 17:05 - Sep 19 with 2444 viewsMullet

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 17:00 - Sep 19 by SamWhiteUK

I dunno what you were watching for the first 30 mins after the break, or why you’d think it was anywhere close enough to good enough either. Rovers are toot and we were wasteful and disjointed far too often.

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 17:14 - Sep 19 with 2364 viewsMullet

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 17:04 - Sep 19 by Dubtractor

To be fair, at the point he made that post we did.

Then we made the changes and took the game by the scruff of the neck.

Ah, but I’m supposed to predict the future and erase the past even when Lambert clearly agreed given the aforementioned changes.

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 17:17 - Sep 19 with 2325 viewsSamWhiteUK

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 17:14 - Sep 19 by Mullet

Ah, but I’m supposed to predict the future and erase the past even when Lambert clearly agreed given the aforementioned changes.

???

Lambert made changes therefore he must have though we were crap, ok. Sound logic.
Nolan with a sublime ball there on 17:19 - Sep 19 with 2315 viewsMullet

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 17:17 - Sep 19 by SamWhiteUK

???

Lambert made changes therefore he must have though we were crap, ok. Sound logic.

How many managers change the game when they feel things are going well and require completely different options and shape? You’ve clearly made a bit of a cock up with your first response and are digging in, it’s ok you can just listen to Dubs and see you forgot about things like the time stuff is said and whatnot.

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 17:20 - Sep 19 with 2303 viewsreadtheleaguetable

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 16:43 - Sep 19 by Mullet

Nolan ok today. Bishop a bit invisible. Downes turned the game for us, But to me, Dozzell was Man of the Match by some distance. If he stays healthy he'll be the best midfielder in this division.

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 17:41 - Sep 19 with 2218 viewsSamWhiteUK

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 17:19 - Sep 19 by Mullet

How many managers change the game when they feel things are going well and require completely different options and shape? You’ve clearly made a bit of a cock up with your first response and are digging in, it’s ok you can just listen to Dubs and see you forgot about things like the time stuff is said and whatnot.

One CM for another, on winger for another, one CF for another. Yeah, real new shape. I'm not trying to say we were amazing, just that we weren't crap or turd. Think it's a bit embarrassing for people like you to come on after a win and just try to have a moan, and then tell others not to argue and to - and here's the best bit - "be happy". Remind me who's come on moaning? Crazy
Nolan with a sublime ball there on 17:51 - Sep 19 with 2161 viewsMullet

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 17:20 - Sep 19 by readtheleaguetable

Nolan ok today. Bishop a bit invisible. Downes turned the game for us, But to me, Dozzell was Man of the Match by some distance. If he stays healthy he'll be the best midfielder in this division.

Bishop was not really finding more than a simple pass, which is fine but was symptomatic of the movement we had all game. I am a big fan of AD and was saying before the game how Lankester might be the one to really enjoy his passes.

There were a couple were full back and winger on either side didn't anticipate or expect the ball from him which will happen.

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 17:58 - Sep 19 with 2141 viewsMullet

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 17:41 - Sep 19 by SamWhiteUK

One CM for another, on winger for another, one CF for another. Yeah, real new shape. I'm not trying to say we were amazing, just that we weren't crap or turd. Think it's a bit embarrassing for people like you to come on after a win and just try to have a moan, and then tell others not to argue and to - and here's the best bit - "be happy". Remind me who's come on moaning? Crazy

You've gone in two footed and accused me of moaning in a thread where I was praising two players for doing the best thing all half, after the fact.

I wasn't moaning let alone doing it "after a win" again you seem to be having trouble with chronology and just doubling down.

I haven't told you not to argue, I've told you your argument is toss, because it is. You've made a right fool of yourself here. Literally none of what you've said makes sense or is accurate.

As for the change of the CM, winger and strikers made today being like for like, let alone not changing the game...... you've had a complete mare all through this one Sam. A simple hands up would have sufficed.

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 18:00 - Sep 19 with 2127 viewsSteve_M

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 17:41 - Sep 19 by SamWhiteUK

The first 20 minutes of the second half were poor though, the game was drifting. It was quite frustrating but we improved and got ourselves more into attacking positions before the substitutions - Edwards in particular - and only got better with Lankester and Downes involved. We created half-chances and a few decent chances even before the goal.

That's not negative, it's balanced. We finished the match well but were poor and aimless in parts of it.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2020 18:03]

Bingo. (n/t) on 18:02 - Sep 19 with 2116 viewsBloots

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 18:00 - Sep 19 by Steve_M

The first 20 minutes of the second half were poor though, the game was drifting. It was quite frustrating but we improved and got ourselves more into attacking positions before the substitutions - Edwards in particular - and only got better with Lankester and Downes involved. We created half-chances and a few decent chances even before the goal.

That's not negative, it's balanced. We finished the match well but were poor and aimless in parts of it.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 18:09 - Sep 19 with 2077 viewsJ2BLUE

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 18:00 - Sep 19 by Steve_M

Dolly gon' f#ck you up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 18:09 - Sep 19 with 2077 viewsSamWhiteUK

Nolan with a sublime ball there on 17:58 - Sep 19 by Mullet

You've gone in two footed and accused me of moaning in a thread where I was praising two players for doing the best thing all half, after the fact.

I wasn't moaning let alone doing it "after a win" again you seem to be having trouble with chronology and just doubling down.

I haven't told you not to argue, I've told you your argument is toss, because it is. You've made a right fool of yourself here. Literally none of what you've said makes sense or is accurate.

As for the change of the CM, winger and strikers made today being like for like, let alone not changing the game...... you've had a complete mare all through this one Sam. A simple hands up would have sufficed.

Whatever man, guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one. I'm not afraid to double down on saying we weren't crap. If I'd said we were brilliant, then doubled down on that, then that would be foolish, granted. I still think turd is an unfair assessment, even if you posted it before the end of the game. We had plenty of opportunities in the second half especially. We should have won by more against a poor side, granted. The only time they really looked like scoring though really was that chance in the first half from the cock up, where it looked like the guy couldn't quite believe the chance had presented itself. Even if we hadn't won, and we'd drawn or even lost 1-0, I don't think we were turd or crap, and that's fine. I guess we're all entitled to our opinion at the end of the day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024